Would you live in one of the commieblocks in pic related?

Would you live in one of the commieblocks in pic related?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 18-16-21.png (1852x952, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagoreader.com/chicago/they-came-in-through-the-bathroom-mirror/Content?oid=871084
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only if i have a cute ukrainian gf
i will live in a box with her

I did

Post the inside

depressing as fuck bro,even more when it is winter and everywhere is snow.i live in a similar area

I do

What about Moscow one?

Attached: IMG_20190317_202510_987.jpg (1200x630, 268K)

I'd rather live in those blocks than pic related.

Fug

Attached: 1431672488.jpg (910x580, 76K)

I think they're very comfy.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 18-27-23.png (1852x951, 2.61M)

Nobody cares about you thirdies, stop posting

Commiblocks much better than this

Sue me faggot.

Well personally I don't care about f*rst-worlder parasites, so please be so kind and stop posting in my thread.

Comfy, way better than the cardboard houses that mutts have.

Agree, as long as the elevator works.

Aah,Athens...

Sure. If it's less than 200$ a month

Do you have air conditioner in there?

based

kek

no, no, no and no

Only on the top floor, preferably the corner of the middle right building

Those Soviet elevators are terrifying

i'd live on the 2nd ~ 5th floor. ground floor is dangerous and i'm scared of break-ins.

i would not NOT live in the US projects...Candyman was based in a true event (bathroom mirror crimes)

>Candyman was based in a true event (bathroom mirror crimes)
Can you tell me about that?

chicagoreader.com/chicago/they-came-in-through-the-bathroom-mirror/Content?oid=871084
basically there was a crawlspace in between units that could be accessed by taking the bathroom medicine cabinets down and gangsters would use those to get between adjacent apartments. this old lady lived next to drug dealers and they came in and shot her, then the cops didnt go in to find her for a couple of days because her front door was locked

No way in hell. Anyway, what's up with all of the blocks being differently coloured 3/4 of the way up, were they expanded after being built?

Apart from the nasty water, this has a cool atmosphere to it that an orderly street of detached houses couldn't possibly have, but in a photo or video, not real life way.

it looks cosy but also chaotic, like that one person who took care to hang their underwear out could have it all destroyed in a second... one stiff breeze and your house is at the bottom of a pile of rubbish

I like the places chaotic nature. Same thing with favelas, they may not be very nice places but I like them because they're built very organically, like a modern Catal Huyuk.

Attached: 1_rocinha_favela_closeup.jpg (4288x2848, 2.91M)

Yes since that'll be a huge improvement

no, you can hear your neighboor when he shit or beat his wife, you can smell when he cook fuck that

I live in commie block something like this, it is more "civilized" I'd say, less floors more space. The 0 floors have all their own backyard and garden for themselves and luckily I live in floor 0.

Attached: commie.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

of course I'm a 3º worlder.

would you live in a place like this?

Attached: neukkukuutio 70-luvulta.jpg (800x594, 94K)

too depressing. paneláks can be comfy though. like here