No mix of haplogroups could ever make this happen...

No mix of haplogroups could ever make this happen. I've spent a couple hours entertaining it because nothing about Michael Jackson or his kids makes any fucking sense, and I figured I'd post it here because it has to do with haplogroups and genetic make-up.

This is fucking impossible, right?

Attached: main-qimg-820fac5b26176aadfdca01fb5b1a7c3f.jpg (602x402, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yhrd.org/tools/branch/R1b-M529
youtube.com/watch?v=b0EDNX47S20).
bbc.com/portuguese/reporterbbc/story/2007/05/070424_dna_neguinho_cg.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayuwoki magic know no limits user

From her Instagram
>R-M529
that's a Euro paternal link. Not MJ confirmed

Attached: main-qimg-82eb073be3cd16c71e88a26707ecbf4c.jpg (870x923, 371K)

probably impregnated by a slavic bull since they have compact mid faces like MJ

Attached: main-qimg-7a7ca65b41a2140e653a8f238ce70e78.jpg (1033x843, 247K)

Where are the percentages

>percentages conveniently left out

>that's a Euro paternal link. Not MJ confirmed
stop being silly. MJ could have had euro Y-dna. New world blacks aren't descended from african males, but from their white masters.

Where exactly is the confusion? This shit has nothing to do with haplogroups.

Here is the paternal haplogroup she posted
>yhrd.org/tools/branch/R1b-M529
Notice anything?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-13-49-13-1.png (1325x2000, 1.3M)

>DNA-obsessed Americans think Mauritania is Subsaharian Africa

His dad has green eyes. That nigga has white blood in him.

Many African Americans have European y dna

Maybe. But he looked like this.

How much white blood could he actually have? Unless you're suggesting all this black DNA he had that gave him a big fat nose and afro hair just got bulldozed by the Caucasian genes from the mom. In that case I'd say maybe. Janet Jackson's kid looks white for some reason as well.

Attached: ab28b0cb0acb68e46264dee2251d63a5.jpg (511x651, 54K)

Alright I'm African American and my grandma has blue eyes, and her dad had blue eyes, yet African dna still accounts for about 78% of my makeup

Michael Jackson's father was a mulatto, keep in mind that women dont have Y-DNA haplotypes so they HAD to take that sample from her paternal grandfather, which is obviously the result of a white man bleaching a black woman some generations removed

There is absolutely nothing interesting or noteworthy to look at in here OP, your thread is useless

Attached: joe-jackson-2.jpg (1800x2170, 1.17M)

Light eyes can carry through the generations like that. Low probability but it happens. Same for light skin. Only one of MJ's kids has light eyes anyway.

Pretty much this

So you guys are trying to say that this black man somehow managed to have a white daughter

Attached: 3C87BD9C00000578-0-image-a-34_1485426160152.jpg (636x382, 56K)

Y-haplogroups have nothing directly to do with the curious physical traits of MJ's so-called progeny.

I thought everybody knew that Michael Jackson's children are not their biological children.

This, just because you don't have the phenotype doesn't mean you can't carry the genes with you.

Another way to put it: average afro-american has 20% white DNA. His dad is already 50% white, so MJ is 25% from that, 10% from his mom, so he's already 35% white. His kids are like 67.5% white.

He's not fully black.

Attached: -1488299140.jpg (780x439, 85K)

Learn what y dna is

No. Bigi Jackson is definitely his.

It's Paris and Prince who people think aren't his.

Attached: 86e45d42f65923860f4a521914506c18.jpg (500x400, 41K)

michael jackson was on the whiter side of the african american spectrum, if I had to throw a number i would confidently say that he was around 40% euro and 60% black (pretty much like the Hodge twins here youtube.com/watch?v=b0EDNX47S20). Michael Jackson's children are closer to castizos than any other thing,

And yes, light eyes, skin and hair are all recessive traits and they can jump generations, his other two children are a lot darker and look more like castizos/quadroons than Paris

Actually I miscalculated the white % for his dad, his kids are like 72.5% white.

Okay.

I don't mean that sarcastically, I'm genuinely curious.

It's just the paternal ancestry from the y chromosome

She's probably not his biological daughter, she almost doesn't carry any african traits, keeping almost all european dna and not african sounds off...

Or there were some kind of genetic engineering.

Either way she's pretty

Too bad Michael couldn't live long enough to raise his daughter not to be a tree hugging whore

Evidently not. It also seems like many people on this board are confused about the scientific utility and genetic content of the y chromosome.

Y-DNA accounts for an extremey small percentage of your overall DNA, it couldn't possibly influence phenotype to any significant degree. But looking at Paris Jackson she does look too white to be 30% black. Also can't tell what her eye color is, does she wear brown contacts or blue ones?

Attached: paris-jackson-attends-the-christian-dior-couture-s-s19-news-photo-962522684-1552766619.jpg (4443x2957, 1.18M)

Y-DNA haplogroup is the information extrated from the haplotype found in the Y chromosome that men carry, this haplotype is a fundamental part of the chromosome and thus it almost never mutates, and is passed directly from father to son across multiple generations. However it sometimes mutates slightly and this mutated Y-DNA is passed as well from the mutated father to his son and so on, you could think of it as dynasties of some sort.

Y-DNA haplogroups are then used to understand how human populations migrated through heart, the original humans were obviously A haplogroup until someone mutated into the B haplogroup and all of his descendants were haplogroup, then someone mutated to C haplogroup and so on, and we can look at the map of the world and see roughly in where geographical enviroment this mutation happened.

Because this information is passed from father to son it doesn't matter how much of your DNA is from other groups, say for example that they took one african slave to the US and this woman was raped by a slave owner and had a male child, this male mulatto child then married a fully black woman and had a son, and this process repeated for say 10 generations, the descendant of the original mulatto would be over 90% black, yet his Y-DNA haplogroup would be european

only in america where you need higher detective skills and complicated tech simply to determine what kind of mystery meat are you

this is a map of how Y-DNA mutations show human migrations out of africa

Attached: Migraciones_humanas_en_haplogrupos_de_ADN-Y.png (1433x736, 164K)

Got you. That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation Peru.

There are only about 72 known protein-coding genes on the Y chromosome: it doesn't do much aside from functions related to sex determination. The usefulness of the Y chromosome in tracking population movements comes from the fact that it doesn't typically recombine in the way that autosomes do during meiosis, so haplotypes (clusters of linked SNPs) don't decay in the same way they do in other regions. This means that haplogroups (clades of related haplotypes) can tell us a lot about the paternal line of a particular sample.

no offense but you are kinda bad at explaining things bro

OP check this out

afro-samba musician from Brazil who identifies as completely black all his life gets a genetic test, turns out he is 61% european and only 32% african

bbc.com/portuguese/reporterbbc/story/2007/05/070424_dna_neguinho_cg.shtml

her eyes are crystal blue here
but filled with brown here

why is that? also here's joe's eyes for a kind of comparison. like maybe they're similar or something.

Attached: jackeyes.jpg (640x773, 130K)

holy shit i'm dying

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.37.32 PM.png (1084x836, 517K)

>"I'm a nigger," he said, pointing to himself in a tone of amusement and suspicion

Attached: 1544443076594.jpg (251x242, 8K)

oh nonononono

Attached: 15631235513321.png (600x580, 572K)

Don't eyes get darker with age?