Ahem, WE in the FIRST WORLD suffer just as much as THIRD WORLDERS TOO!! DEPRESSION IS SERIOUS SUFFERING!!

>Ahem, WE in the FIRST WORLD suffer just as much as THIRD WORLDERS TOO!! DEPRESSION IS SERIOUS SUFFERING!!

Attached: 1527692379912.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

depression is experinced by third worlders too.

third worlders should be enslaved and shipped down the uranium mines

>live in the land of cheap whores and CP
>still “suffer”

stfu pinoid no one care about third wolrd suffer
if you are third world you dont even deserve to speak out your problem now go to work your resting time is done

they're cheap to us, but i dont think they're cheap to the average third world shitter

seething

Attached: clown.png (680x680, 221K)

>I SUFFER IN THE THIRD WORLD, BELIEVE ME

Attached: 3rdworld.jpg (750x500, 66K)

>WE in the FIRST WORLD have "DERPRESSION" because of our BOREDOM from our COMFY LIVES!! THAT'S TRUE SUFFERING!!!!!

Attached: 1543943893916.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>first worlders on Jow Forums are lower middle class/lower class depressed NEETs that dropped out of school
>thirdies on Jow Forums are the worst bourgeois upper middle class of their country that go to fancy private schools and have maids and servants and shit

no, i'm a middle class NEET

Being "Upper" Middle class doesn't mean shit faggot, you just earn more compared to the uber dirt poor

I also don't have a maid or a servant

But you go to a fancy private school

sounds like he touched a nerve

Depression is worse than literally anything thirdies have to deal with

>Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
>Jow Forums Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]

again??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i did go to private school, but it honestly isn't that expensive. not in my country, anyway
how much does it cost to put your kids in a good private school in germany?

this lol I hate thirdies who complain despite having easy lives

What the other user said. Private school was like 100 to 200 euros a month back when I was attending (I graduated HS 10 years ago).

LOOK AT THESE ACTUAL FAGS WHO ACTUALLY WENT TO PRIVATE SCHOOL AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO THINK THEY'RE WORSE OFF THAN US LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to smash a firstoid's skull desu

Look at all those seething thirdies that got their asses exposed.

I went to cheap (but good) catholic private school
I also went to a very cheap university
At the time, we were middle class and we weren't rich at all

There were even times we couldn't even eat 3 times a day faggot (when our family business was struggling)

But I'm a lawyer now so yes, I am upper middle class (but not rich)

dumb firstoid

>I'm a lawyer but my life still sucks more than yours even though you're unemployed and a virgin and the scum of you country
LMAOOO HAHAHAHH

how much does it cost to go to private school in germany?

>Ahem, WE in the FIRST WORLD are SUFFERING SO MUCH from LOW CRIME, LOW CORRUPTION, GOOD INFRASTRUCTURE and FAST INTERNET SPEED
>Unlike this """RICH""" THIRD WORLDER AT LEAST I'M SUFFERING, LEGIT

Attached: 1531072812284.png (400x400, 82K)

I'm a newbie lawyer and I'm not earning much as you think I am, I'm only continuing our family business
I'm also a virgin, firstoid

I don't know a single person that went to a private school, sorry.

>p-p-please feel bad for me firstie, even though i was born into a rich family and i never have to worry about anything at all and my dad would probably find me a gf if i asked him to
lmao hahahah you have no idea what pain is

literally upper class rich families can afford sending their children to private school in western europe

holy shit, 3 whole times a day? someone start a charity

right, but how much does it cost?
here it cost less than 140 euros monthly

>I was born into a rich family
I wasn't
My family had to do a lot of odd jobs for us to stay afloat until they set up a family business
at times we would lapse into poverty (bad business environment)

You don't know anything about our suffering firstoid like your "depression"

less than what your social welfare provide, firstoid
lol

Thirdies don’t realize how good they have it
Instead of worrying about death, disease, slow internet and others hardships of life, they live their daily lives simply and only have to care about eating something and start again tomorrow
You people have no idea about the anguish of civilized lifestyle

>Hm, could it be that a mental illness like depression can affect people of all social strata sometimes even without any direct reason? I mean even rock stars and millionaires can have depression...No, this cannot be! I have to blame people in some way for the illnesses they have and shame them for it!!!

>im upperclass but "Not rich"
lmao
that is nothing compared to not having anyone in your life, rich faggot
i have only enough money to survive
not even a single friend or person to talk to irl
the average middle class kid in the first world suffers more than you

Most middle class families that earn something like 10k euros a year send their kids to private school here, or at least to some of the federal public schools, because public schools are absolute trash here and it's actually an investment because ironically the better colleges have federal funding and so are free to attend.
This creates this weird situation where the poorer go to private colleges with a school loan or a scholarship and the middle class and richer can get into public colleges because they can pass entrance exams.

>fancy
lol
The "private schools" here provide worse, if not equal to, regular first world public schools

Wtf, what an empathic post. Could it be that Germans are actually... human?

>im upperclass but "Not rich"
Because I'm not. The standards of middle class here are low

My family earns 700k pesos a year, that's "middle class"
I'm a lawyer now, but I barely earn money

Attached: 1550945401596.jpg (1500x1070, 307K)

the decent ones cost 1000€ monthly

Well, there you have it.

Also
>the average middle class kid in the first world suffers more than you
lol
I've been extorted, I commute 3 hrs on average a day due to terrible roads and public transportation, I've been robbed as a kid, we experience power outages for like weeks on end, my allowance was just a snack and around $.50 a day and somehow they "suffer" more

lololol

We're flying too close to the sun. The truth is that humans need a degree of real challenge/work to stay sane and fulfilled, the West is too comfortable and mundane and it drives us all crazy.

kek i bet you actually think you're first world?

how do we cure depression
I feel like I'll never be satisfied

Attached: 1551389881007.png (635x473, 222K)

>Depression is worse than literally anything thirdies have to deal with
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol. Americans actually think that they are first world just because their GDP figures are distorted by Africa-tier income inequality while their social mobility is even worse than Japan's. lmao.

I went to a paid boarding school, but technically speaking it is a public school.

No, I was middle class back in my country and I'm still middle class in Japan. Stop bitching you crybaby first faggot.

Cute Kaguya.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 04 [720p].webm (514x606, 757K)

>I'm a virgin in a land of prostitutes
victim complex

No worries, I will post gay pics for you

Attached: 6a97be3b2295718e72567dc2ab03814b.jpg (480x720, 49K)

F*rst world
>low crime
>no corruption
>no constant power outages, water shortages, etc
>could drink tap water
>public school education is decent and good

vs

Third world
>high crime, everybody was robbed/stolen from once
>rampant corruption
>terrible mass transportation system, shit roads
>smells like shit everywhere, trash and pollution
>decent education is private, and its not even that good

I wonder where I'll want to move to?
Also, I'm middle class and there's a water crisis right now, I haven't taken a bath in 4 days

i haven't taken a bath in like 15 years, faggot

shower

based
Imagine you are a southerner, and the next day after a bath you smell like shit.

This, water feels disgusting on my skin

>Anonymous 03/17/19(Sun)11:54:53 No.1029377
Growing up in a dirt poor family who's parents had mental illness, and in a dirt poor rural area. He often had no where to live and would live out of a spare room, and sometimes a shed, at my grandparents place. That part of the US is infested with weevils and we would often have to pick the maggots out of our food before we cooked and ate it, because buying more wasn't an option. My sister was almost kidnapped by some weird old guy when we went to a movie event at a job my mom once had. When I was a teen a wetback threatened to rape my sister and I beat his head in and he died of an aneurysm. As an adult I am the first in my family to have a college education and still cannot escape poverty because the job market has been destroyed by the elite using 3rd world immigration. I am white.
About 20 to 30 million white Americans live like this.

You aren't special, you're just a white-worshiping brown faggot who thinks he's such a victim that he deserves to be taken care of by WYPIPO. I think all brown pipo must think like this.

Attached: 1552762266786.png (589x459, 416K)

>water crisis
>no water for weeks now
>have to wake up at 4am so I could get my weekly "water rations"
>haven't taken a bath for 6 days now
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU DUTERTE

Attached: 1537060595387.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

My salary absolutely shits all over both of your medians

And you pay way more in taxes to be little bugmen in your commie blocks. Think I'm doing fine over here. We wrote the book on "1st world" and you're just dancing to our beat.

Attached: bueno.jpg (680x680, 61K)

seething
Euros are better than you in everyting.

That's rich coming from a malnourished, krokodil addicted Cossack

First in space

I compare the United States with Europe, not Russia. And euros are better than you in everything.

Can you eat space? Your economy was so shit it led to total government overthrow. Can't relate lol

They are better than us at unemployment, shit salaries, higher taxes, way weaker militaries, and condensed populations

Attached: 1549509668903.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

No, I'm poor and depressed and surrounded by subhumans

Seething

>unemployment
They have good welfare and labor laws
>shit salaries
pic
>higher taxes
Their taxes are spent on infrastructure, free medicine, free education, etc.
>way weaker militaries
Why do they need an army if you defend them for... nothing?
>condensed populations
Their cities are beautiful and well organized, unlike your suburbs.

Attached: 65.png (595x181, 11K)

>showing an image that only 1% of a third world country can afford

Attached: can't accept firo.png (677x677, 484K)

yeah yeah, we are so privileged, why don't you come and join us in our easy lives then?

it's expensive from my point of view, even more if you look at schools like "Bernoulli".

In here public schools are much better than most private schools.

Thirld worlders live a life.
If they succeed they live, if they don't they die.

First worlders don't have lives.
____________________________.

maybe if you were any good at life, you'd get to where i am :'^)

>New York

Ah right, our highest taxed, most high cost of living state, compared to fucking Finland. Good faith argument your name is Ivan Shitpostovich

Why do I give a shit about welfare or labor laws? I'm not a lazy leech and I don't want to hamstring my potential. American jobs, income, and opportunities are unmatched globally, which is why Euros bang at the doors to get in. I agree though, if you're a stupid, poor and/or lazy shit, Europe is for you. If you're going for upside you want the USA.

shut up fat bird