How do mexicans feels about this?

how do mexicans feels about this?

Attached: 1552537579518.png (609x609, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9R4HGenwX6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good
t. alejandro martinez

The fuck?

Attached: 1542316917962.jpg (226x301, 9K)

based

That woman in the picture is a filthy CHIcana. A son of mexicans living in the USA. Total scum.
Her opinions are worthles because 1. she's a woman, 2. she's a CHIcana.

In the other hand I's say she's right. We were better under the european crown, plus, we'd have the gold back.

what's a chicana? like a castizo?

it's a shoop, newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=9R4HGenwX6E

Mexican-American. I don’t know why they have their own term.

>we'd have the gold back.
You guys have plenty of parrots, why do you need more?

Do Mexicans look down on Mex-Americans?

No. A chicano is a mexican who lives outside Mexico. It can be any race but they're generally full indians, the "educated" ones are mixed race.
Castizo is just a term for a fellow who's 3/4 white.

Yes it its. We all now it Mr brainy. Op wanted some opinions about getting back into colonial times.
If it wasn't because of the physical limitations, I'd slap you in the back of yer twink neck.

If Jow Forums is to be trusted, IRL Mexicans are what we’d call “based” while ChicANOs are what we’d call “cringe”

Chicano isn't a racial term.

What would have happened if the French won in Mexico given that Napoleon III's rule ended a few years later?

Mexican-Americans are taller than Mexicans so they literally can't.

do americans actually hate mexicans? or do they merely hate the assholes that flood your country?

The braindead republican larpy rednecks are the only ones who legit hate all mexican. Smarter folks only hate the illegal aliens (as they should).
Most chicanos are illegals, and most illegals come from the lowest of the lowest. A lot of them are braindead cultureless injuns, they're the ones who give us a bad reputation worldwide. That's why we hate them.

It's not just illegals who are the problem in America. The low IQ rednecks might dislike Mexicans for the wrong reasons, but the neocon republicans have been ignoring the problems for a very long time. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if millions of Haitians were allowed into your country for decades.

Chicanos are American-born and they're more European than the average Mexican.

Shut up goblin

A photoshoped photo? It's almost passable, but still the letters in "SPAIN" look false.

>A lot of them are braindead cultureless injuns, they're the ones who give us a bad reputation worldwide. That's why we hate them.
Yeah because the corruption, poverty, inequality, and drug cartels waging war with each other and your military doesn't contribute to that bad image at all...

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

t. Bolivian-Haitian mutt

Who the fuck wants them back? Oh no, they had their time to do their good things, but it's a shithole.

The people who hate Mexicans on the principle of being Mexicans are the same people who hate other types of non-whites being in the country.
Personally, I just dislike the ones doing things illegally because they are mucking up the immigration system for people doing it the right way and pouring resources and time to immigrating while some retards from down south can easily slip into the US and then have to spend the rest of their life wondering when they're going to get deported because they didn't just do it the right way.

chicana (female)
chicano (male)

According to actual Chicanos, a Chicano is a person of Mexican descent who was born in the US and for whom English is their primary language.

t. I know a few and I watch a lot of prison documentaries

I forgot to add that culturally they are "American", but they place great value on preserving their Mexican heritage. A good example would be all the garbage out in California who rioted during election season.

im so fucking lonely and horny

yeah but Mexicans are still gonna chimp out and claim all chicanos are straight-from-mexico indigenous illegals with 2 years of education

it's their racist way of seeing themselves as better than chicanos

They are better than Chicanos.

mexicans hate spain

pero ke zukulemta rafls

Attached: zukulencia.jpg (1500x844, 394K)

Does this mean wh*toids are the problem in Mexico?

No, m*stizoids are the problem

yo me la follaba papi

t. chicano
t. chicano

the mexican is right. you're scum

they are better than chicanos.

>she

only on /int because IRL each mexican has at least 5 of their relatives already living here.

aside from learning about the history in school i bet Spain is never talked about in Mexico and vice versa.