There are approximately 50,000 Muslims in New Zealand. There are 0 Christians in Saudi Arabia...

There are approximately 50,000 Muslims in New Zealand. There are 0 Christians in Saudi Arabia. That's not very fair is it?

Attached: Mecca.jpg (1200x797, 1.12M)

The place looks rich af but still ugly and littered

>There are 0 Christians in Saudi Arabia
There are many, but they're afraid to tell since leaving islam is punishable by death there.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x288, 21K)

What about the American bases in KSA?

Then move to Saudi and stop complaining

Are you actually retarded, OP? You realize there's almost a million filipino here and a number of westernoids? Besides, I had egypsie christians in my school too.

huh?

It would be fair if christ-cucks got out, new zealand is for polynesian paganism only

>0 Christians
Mate, look, I don’t even have a favourable opinion of Muslims outside of India and Pakistan. But that’s just lying through your teeth on the internet.

>There are approximately 50,000 Muslims in New Zealand. There are 0 Christians in Saudi Arabia. That's not very fair is it?

Literally millions of Christian domestic servants from India and South East Asia living on the Arabian peninsula.

49 951 muslims*

There are 2.5 million syrians in syria
There are 250.000 christians in iraq
There are 15 million christians in egypt
There are 300.000 christians in turkey
There are 20.000 christians in tunisia
There are 2.5 million christians in pakistan

kek

Attached: 1550137804369.gif (498x359, 408K)

>There are 15 million christians in egypt
Pretty mad every time you think about that to be honest.

Narendra Modi liked this post

Attached: E6B4A19E-3216-49E2-BE77-A53E060D20E5.jpg (400x400, 16K)

nuke saudi arabia

Lol? Saudi Arabia has lots of immigrants, loads of Filipinos for instance

Because the world is well known for being fair

Man I hate that ugly clock tower thing so much

Looks like Mordor, unironically.

>Estimates of the number of Christians in Saudi Arabia include 1,500,000 (Memri.org) and about 3,000,000 (journalist Karen House).
>t. wiki

That's why they come here. Their god really can't mean much to them...

Attached: 1541024492735.jpg (900x599, 338K)

Show me one of their churches.

Ok now the main point of the question: how many of them are citizens (or could become citizens) or enjoy the same rights their muslim counterparts do in Western countries?

Why?

>In wake of wide Saudi Arabian cultural and social global openness, for the first time in the country’s history it has signed a cooperative agreement with the Vatican to build churches for Christian citizens to advocate the important role of religions and cultures in renouncing violence, extremism, terrorism and achieving security and stability in the world.

Welcome by the way.

It's ok to be a Christian (or whatever you want) in Saudi Barbaria, what is wrong is to leave Islam or to try to proselytize Muslims

>There are 0 Christians in Saudi Arabia.
(X)

>leaving Islam is bad
>proselyting muslims is bad
which is why islam should be hated by all sane people

I you guys are dumb. You can’t just become a Saudi citizen. I have family that lived there for 30 years and still won’t be given citizenship. Gulf countries almost never give out citizenship to non gulf people.

is it safe?
wouldn't mind living in a city like this.
looks confy

Not for you, they treat blacks very poorly

Yeah so many gulfies would come to sweden of course. You‘re a retard many syrians first go to europe to be able to get permanent residence in gulf country. Gulf shithole > your somali shithole

What ? what the fuck are gypsies doing in Saudi Arabia ? I thought they only leach our resources and the western european ones

But I'm a moor like you, we are distant his cousins.

his distant cousis*

He means egyptians not gypsies aka (you)

Gypsies don't know what Jow Forums is. They mostly frequent Facebook

There are 100K christians here (native not counting the immigrants)

And also there are gypsies in mena lol

I heard that Gypsies did pass thru middle east in order to get to europe so it would make sense i guess.

>0 Christians
Other than Filipinos, there are western Christians in Saudi Arabia who go over there for work and live in their own isolated neighborhoods and have their own stores and alcohol brands delivered to Them. I've been there myself and these compounds are indistinguishable from your average American subrub.
Aramco for example, has a few neighborhood compounds where their employees live and there's a high chance that you'll find christans there. Usually the only reason Christians would go to Saudi Arabia is for work. They get paid nicely too.
desert + mountains
Gulf countries don't have friendly policies like you do and are very strict when it comes to immigration and refugees.
When you're the central hub of the Islamic world, many poor religious people will try to go there by any means necessary, they would fake documents, pretend to be refugees or try to claw their way in. If you want order in your country you gotta be strict with those types of people and handle cases such as Syrian refugees with utmost care so as to not waste resources on leeches who take advantage of kindness, AKA the people you got in Europe.

Attached: 170915134044-christmas-lights-at-lava-circle.jpg (3000x2250, 3.39M)