Listen to mom talking about SJW issues and the NZ attack

>listen to mom talking about SJW issues and the NZ attack
>realize that if she knew what I posted on this board she would literally disown me

where did it all go so wrong

Attached: downloadfile.png (450x450, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLd7idPF5c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watched the full video with my mum
It was really hard to keep a straight face during the parts with the soundtrack.

my parents know i browse Jow Forums and they only feel sorry for me
like im a failed son

I showed the vid to my dad and he liked it

tell her that it was staged my Mossad

>boomers in Croatia know about the contents of Jow Forums
Meanwhile my father doesn't know how to send an email without my help.

parents here are much more connected with their children then in the west and are more internet savvy

>where did it all go so wrong
When you started spending every hour of your day reading racist shit in some retarded echo chamber. You pretty much brainwashed yourself into thinking it's ok to shoot 3 years old because they're Muslims.

If the integration worked okay I would side with the SJW's but it doesn't... Immigration from very differentiating cultures is a tremendous cost to the host countries. I can UNDERSTAND people acting out but that's NOT accepting mass-murder!
If he had vocalized his feelings he could have shifted the debate climate. This act will just stun it even more...
The immigration problem needs to be solved locally!
I hope you find the words to express yourconcearns, it's important!

youtube.com/watch?v=KLd7idPF5c4

Attached: refugees_world_UNHCR_chart(2).jpg (920x920, 80K)

>It is unethical to kill people who are religious!!

Attached: Soyboy.png (1600x900, 99K)

why? Jow Forums is a pro-social justice board

>haha you don't want to shoot babies, what are you - a soiboi or something? lmao

>haha you don't want to shoot babies, what are you - a soiboi or something? lmao

Attached: SoyBoy Bait.gif (679x752, 671K)

Half of Jow Forums is debating who is what shade of white or black, and intentionally pointing out the differences between ethnicities.
SJW's consider that literally hitler-tier.

but muslims killing and raping kids is okay because it would be racist to stop them

*AHEM*
FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 66.jpg (196x257, 6K)

Yes, that's exactly what I was implying there.

just say this
>MOM IF THEY WEREN'T IN THAT COUNTRY THEY'D BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW
>YOUR PATHOLOGICAL ALTRUISM ISN'T DOING ANYBODY ANY GOOD

based

Let's not mince words, Jow Forums is a BLACK board

legitimately red-pilled post

>be having dinner with german grandpas
>grandma's sister comes over
>she starts talking about how jews control the white people and everyone else agrees
I swear to god this actually happened and up until then I thought it was all jokes and memes from the internet.

>If he had vocalized his feelings he could have shifted the debate climate. This act will just stun it even more...
No, the left would just call him a racist and when he pointed out things like rotherham they do the not all muslims crap. But I agree that what he did was wrong, he made Islam a victim (until they do some fucked up thing at least) and stifled any rational debate. It doesnt help that he wrote that manifesto which is really trolling but half of the media are calling it serious even though others are pointing out that it's purely a troll baiting journalists.

based dad
yet another allahu akbar averted

>watching shootings with your mother
Do Australians really do this?

>avenging murdered European children is wrong!!
>you cannot defensively do to Mudshits what they do to everyone else on the planet!!
>that's not what good, obedient liberals do!

Attached: a soys life.webm (600x336, 2.86M)

My family believes in staying informed and trying to find unbiased sources. Doesn't get much more unbiased than a live recording strapped to the shooter's head.

Did the guy ever took the video down of his reaction to some shitty marvel movie?

my explanation was that without someone to hate (like an enemy in wars from 100y ago) people start hating each other for futile reasons. I think these "accidents" are inevitable because humans literally evolved this way, we will never live in peace.

How has this under age b& zoomer b8 not been 404'd already

>No, the left would just call him a racist
So what? People don't even know the meaning of the word racism, it's NOT hostility towards strangers but an old scientific research field about human 'races'. Just talking about skin color is racism but it can be done without putting any value in one or the other genetic expression, without prejudice and violence.

Learn your shit and face the shit storm with ease. Keeping cool is the biggest challenge but it's easy when you realize SJWs are just uninformed of the subject and your opinions.

Well, yeah, tribalism and us-vs-them mentality is something in human nature.
That Australian guy decided that the greatest threat is some Muslim civilians in New Zealand.

>I just read encylopediadramatica and must cram in as much chanspeak per post as possible to show that I belong

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (750x458, 82K)

very cringe, ban yourself

nice meme

The Jow Forums response to this event is pretty surprising considering you're always crying about Jow Forums

>old scientific research field about human 'races'. Just talking about skin color is racism but it can be done without putting any value in one or the other genetic expression, without prejudice and violence.

Debunked pseudo-science from the 19th century that is used to justify discriminatory public policy propositions. Sorry but using this shit in public marks you as an immediate looney. It's the equivalent to one guy defending alchemy as 'just some old science' and using it to argue and lobby the government to enact policies to fund the search of the philosopher's stone.

My mom is pretty much a nazi.

Also a happa.

>family member talks about AOC being "smart" near me

Attached: 1550765193520.gif (500x500, 515K)

>all these reddit spacing postss
We didn't need more Jow Forumsposters here ffs.
Hiroshima, please shut this hellhole down once and for all so we can be free

>where did it all go so wrong
When you took the shit posted here seriously. It was either Jow Forums or /mlp/ for you.

Attached: 1415694713403.gif (500x700, 1018K)

EVERYTHING is racism these days
SJW cultural marxist victim bullshit narrative rules the media, the bastards lie to you, demanding mass immigration and open borders and all that garbage, and then they run articles how we should fucking sterilize ourselves because global warming

the left needs to be genocided

>Debunked pseudo-science from the 19th century t
Nice try, i'm not black as an ethnic african because my ancestors didn't get as much vitamin D in their diet and developed a lighter skin so it could be produced in the weak sunlight of Siberia (Yamnaya tribe). There are other very real differences between "races" which medical personel must be aware of when ordinating medicine.
"Racism" will remain a relevant topic despite it being controversial and misunderstood term!

>real differences between "races"
Aside from cultural differences, there isn't much difference, at least worth a shit.

If you think a particular culture and customs (gypsies) is dogshit, that is fine, but if you really think scientifically there is a difference between the various groups of humans, its idiotic.

>scientifically there is a difference between the various groups of humans
Yeah it's not like genetic predispositions for diseases, hormone balances, bone and muscular structure, allergies, and mental health conditions are a thing.
OH WAIT.

Attached: This shit drives me up the fucking wall.jpg (915x960, 167K)

You really need to ask?

>the left needs to be genocided
That's a retarded over-simplification... Sweden's last right-wing government let in a huge amount of iraqis and somalis (because it gave some politicians a nice profit from stocks in Legg Mason etc).
You need to take pol and b less serious...>Aside from cultural differences, there isn't much difference, at least worth a shit.
You are wrong, just research it. Medicine dosages vary among other things. If you can see the differences with the naled eye why is it hard to assume there are other differences?! You just need to get informed...

Attached: 1542740223536.jpg (837x1418, 272K)

B&R

*Blacked

>Medicine dosages vary among other things. If you can see the differences with the naled eye why is it hard to assume there are other differences?!
Are they worth a shit?

>You need to take pol and b less serious
No.
I'm tired of being lied to. You are just another goddamn leftard piece of shit liar. DIE.

The genetic divergence quotient for a subspecies is a variation of .3 to .9%.

The genetic variation between Europeans and Sub Saharans is .5%.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

My mum browses /ck/ unironically. I showed it to her.

I don't know but the security of our women and children are! See picrel and the clip linked in .

Mass immigration is not the solution, even if it benefits the market with more consumers...

Attached: 1537606235259.jpg (2600x2600, 1.31M)

>I don't know but the security of our women and children are!
stop importing people from shit cultures.