I don't know how I should identify politically anymore. I want equality, but I don't want to enable victim mentalities...

I don't know how I should identify politically anymore. I want equality, but I don't want to enable victim mentalities. I think the welfare state is important, but I don't like handouts. I want to protect muh freedoms but I don't want a robber baron society where the powerful can exploit the weak.

"Conservatives" just want to make life hard for brown people and "progressives" just want to make life hard for white people. No one thinks about the bigger picture. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: c877bbd3459f33e57b83bb7e7aecff07.jpg (645x773, 47K)

Become an absolute monarchist bro

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

You sound like the average commie

>a bloo bloo me bleeding heart centrist me want world be good but me not wanna sacrifice anything :(((((

Attached: 1448941232653.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>"Conservatives" just want to make life hard for brown people and "progressives" just want to make life hard for white people.
Maybe at one point you will realize that racism is just another tool utilized to keep people divided and that liberals and conservatives are just the left and right sock puppet of the oligarchy under which you are living to keep dumb proles like you entertained.

>but I don't want to enable victim mentalities
I heard you're a racist now, user.

You seem like a real liberal (not a social democrat whom Jow Forums usually calls with that name).

Real social democrats don't exist anymore.

take the anarchism pill

this is the final redpill

Equality for all, not forced like forcing companies to hire females because of the quota but earned, everyone should have equal chances to succeed

Goverment should largely allow a free market but step in when a company is about to form a huge monopoly in order to give smaller buisness a chance to survive

Migration allowed BUT heavily monitored. Should only be allowed to migrate if said person has finished university or persued a higher education

Scratch Schengen and free borders completely and only allow it for business transports like truckers

Allow tourist visas to stay active for 1 month max

Death penality for the worst criminals (child rapists, serial killers etc.)

stop the eco bullshit because in the end it doesn't make a difference when China, the US and Russia don't participate because they're the ones destroying the world

>"Conservatives" just want to make life hard for brown people

Attached: police12.png (621x702, 56K)

If you think the left is going after whites then you are already a right wing identitarian and should off yourself desu

This. Stop pretending to be some rational centrist.

It's very easy for me. I just check which one of the political parties wants to lower the taxes the most and then I vote for them. The rest I don't give a shit about

Attached: 1549926395135.png (757x615, 184K)

>"progressives" just want to make life hard for white people

I want nuclear winter

Yes vote for the parties that lower taxes for billionaires. So you can start paying for your own healthcare out of your pocket while paying the same taxes as before.

It's called 'posadism'.

This but unironically

As long as man is free to reign upon earth,equality will never come to pass. Man is a natural scumbag.

check your premises, commie.
stop social engineering, don't think the world will be made better by some autist spending his time alone on a sunday night, shutposting on a international shitposting forum.

Attached: supremescroll.png (507x531, 158K)

YANG GANG

Attached: 1552393287550.png (680x588, 339K)

thanks to global warming, the world is now a zero sum game, so anything that somebody else gets is something I lose, so I no longer support equality as a valid goal

I'd rather lord over a shithole and be trodden into it.
And a shithole it is. Civilization will end soon. Make the best of it and crush your rivals and enemies.

Stop wasting your time thinking about politics then. It's not like you're doing something to change it.

it's called basedism

Honestly, I agree absolutely with everything you said, and I also feel completely politically disconnected.
However, I will also tack on, I think elites and corporations have taken too much control over society away from the people. I think that a lot of companies need to be broken up, but not nationalized, to reduce power from being in the hands of a few corporations and start true competition between the companies. I think there need to be a lot of reforms in the government to make them more accountable to the people, rather than being able to play games where they can appoint whoever they want, set them loose to sabotage the next administration, and have constant wars in the government that fail to resolve anything because neither side is willing to budge from their position to compromise.
It feels like multiple forces are laying in bed with each other for the good of their own wellbeing, rather than for the good of everyone at hand, and that by dividing people, it is easier to stop people from focusing on issues revolving around abuse of power and corruption coming from the top. I am not a communist, but I do believe there has been subversion of the struggle of liberties between the state and the people to transform it into a struggle of hatred between various denominations, and the more denominations that can be introduced, the more society cannot recover to hold authority accountable.

This
Montjoie saint-denis

But you would need a leader who has values, never backs down from them and fears God. He would have to be an actual great human being. Today if you have power you probably are an actual piece of feces.