Imagine how will this be if correctly ruled ?

Probably the most beautiful thing humains have never made

What are you waiting to transform it into the paradise it should be ?

Attached: 46700919-russia-political-map-with-capital-moscow.jpg (1300x767, 188K)

Tatar caliphate desu

r*ssians live there it will never be good

Attached: sadjf.png (251x201, 7K)

soon ?

You are litteraly the SAME i dont see any difference between you and them

NEVER compare us to r*Ssoid subhumans we told them to fuck off and we're superior

I hope soon. Ill take Kadyrovs Imamate in the meantime

This thread will end up with majority of posts shitting on Russia and Russians themselves, and a quarrel between russian and finnish haploautists. Also, it will get deleted eventually.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

why do third world shitskins suck russian cock so much?

This thread is serious also why you don't like your country and your people ? you have an amazing heritage to be pround of it and I hope you will get rid of corrupted assholes that ruines your country

Yes i will do and you know what ? I will force you to love each other you gonna be best friends because Finland has a lot to offer to Russia and the opposite is true

It makes me hungry to read this

are you jealous ?

>It makes me hungry to read this
Then have some baba ghanoug

Didn't know this recipe, thx for sharing it with me I thing I will do it

It would be more or less like Canada, but Canada isn't really an example of well managed country and in most places it too looks like a shithole, so it would be much better actually.

He's saying Russia would be great if it wasn't shit, how is this cocksucking?
For one, a government which doesn't think in terms of 19th century "fuck you" politics and doesn't focus in its entirety on pissing off Europe and the West. Not being controlled by oligarchs would be good too.

Imagine how amazing Algeria would be without Algerian subhumans

Attached: 9a0cb7eb.jpg (1160x1126, 124K)

It makes sens yes, but I though Canada was a very good example of well managed countries, why is it not the case ? what is the example of good managed country ?

And you thing they are on their way to get rid of this situation ?

it would look nice and natural with good ruins, ideal to visit it if you want adventure and vestiges of ancient civilisations, because places that are not over crowded with people are always nice, like a lot of parts in Russia for example

Just he don't know what our winters are.

I have a question.

Do Germanic looking Russians control Russia?

Is there tension between Germanics and Slavics?

I'd say Finland, Switzerland are one of these.

Canada often looks pretty bad (from google street view)

What do you mean?

>This thread is serious
I know, the OP post is perfectly legit, but nonetheless it will still end up as i said

>why you don't like your country and your people ? you have an amazing heritage to be pround of it

What made you think that i don't like my country? I like my country and it's people more than anyone, despite their obvious flaws, and i'm very well versed on the topic of russian culture, to me it's a tremedous pleasure to listen to great Russian composers and read classics of Russian literature, while feeling the very close connection to their work (russian problems that were brought up by them 100-150 years ago are still very present in our society)

>I hope you will get rid of corrupted assholes that ruines your country
Thank you for the kind words of encouragment

Not right now. Everything looks grim for Russia.
Can't wait for the next round of internet censorship laws and pension age hikes so Putin can prop up another brutal authoritarian in the Middle East.

>Germanic looking Russians
I'm familliar with the "Northern Russians are Finns" meme, but this is new.

Angloids believeing in 'Germanic race' is not new, however.

I wear t shirts when it's zero degree, so with few more layers I can support cold ... and I like cold weathers

Ok I know what you want to say now

I mean you don't look different

What makes me think is that I see often harsh criticizes but not solutions, also love your country brother everything amaze me
Hope those problems will go in fery few years
I know that you will do it, you won WW2 so your people it's not hard for you

>I mean you don't look different
We don't look like inbred lapps.

Attached: 1552216558563.png (1143x676, 716K)

may be i'm wrong, but I see in your post that you are kinda happy about that ? is it because they invade you ? even if it was the case this is past and we all should forgive what could have happened

It's not good to insult your best neighbors and future greatest allies

one haploautist is already in the thread, now it's Finland's turn in order to completely derail this thread.

That was supposed to be sarcasm. My beef is against the Russian government, not Russians, who I think can be very simillar to us.
>Sminem

Sorry, I allow myself too much

Attached: 1552216333894.png (935x507, 728K)

I see, My english is very week and my intelligence is lower than the average that's why I didn't spot it
I understand