How do you say: "MEDIC"! In your country?

How do you say: "MEDIC"! In your country?

Attached: IMG_1730.png (1280x800, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alzn7BHvs9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Medico

PÖKÄLE!

Docteur !

Or

Toubib !

>playing tf2 over the age 16
lmao fucking manchild

Attached: 1552501674821.jpg (471x388, 14K)

CORNO

Pretty much everyone I know plays it and it's free so I see no reason not to play.

Attached: IMG_1723.png (1280x800, 1.81M)

iatros

Doktor!

Medic! (I'm American, get the joke?)

the fact that people still meme about tf2 and try to make it relevant pisses me off, especially since games like apex and overwatch are superior in almost every way, and with overwatch's paywall resulting in far less children screaming in their mics
at this point if i was a mod id insta ban anyone who made tf2 threads for being underage, there is literally no way anyone who gives it the time of day is over 18

ΓΙΑΤΡΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ

>ow and apex better than tf2
Nice joke user but let the comedians tell them ok?

lmao salty overniggers.
enjoy your apex autism for spastic 11 year olds

tf2 is the real deal

MEDYK

>Overwatch
Bait is supposed to be subtle.

Attached: save thyself before it's too late.png (839x306, 303K)

>thread starts getting filled with tf2tards
>check /vg/
>some fag linked this thread in the tf2 thread there
and that's it for me, stay seething over your dead games you fucking cucks

lol these people man.

Paywalls mean fuckall, CoD has a lot of kids even though it charges $60 per game. I've been playing TF2 for 10 years and I'd imagine that Overwatch's median age is below that of TF2's.
>apex and overwatch are superior in almost every way
see pic

Attached: 1552762102858.jpg (750x633, 251K)

lol ya, they seem to have popped up around Jungle Inferno for some reason.

>play overwatch/apex kek
>browse containment boards like /v/ or /vg/
>have the fucking audacity to call other people "children"

Attached: giphy.gif (640x373, 2.86M)

MeeM

médico

>mfw i've put 2700 hours of my life into this fucking game

Attached: 1548722346561.png (468x345, 232K)

Only 2700?

Felcser!

I made a SONG for you:

La chaleur;
La chaleur;
M'a-a fait;
M'a-a fait;
Appel le;
Le docteur;
Le docteur.

Because I'm 4 years old in french.

That's very bold of your nation.

>overwatch
>superior
Pick one

Attached: 1490533025854.jpg (480x360, 23K)

What?

I mean...You go to someone that studied for 10 years for advice and call them "falcser" to their faces?!

That's quite appalling!

>apex and overwatch are superior in almost every way

Attached: 1523280259851.jpg (1920x1090, 140K)

I don't get your joke. Btw it's literally German: Feldscher, but corrupted.

>it's literally German

Ah...That's self-explanatory then!

... German.

LÄÄKÄRI!

KUSENJUOJA!

>that dire fov and graphics
screenshot looks like something from eastern europe. are you playing on a laptop?

Probably playing on his mom's hand me down $200 HP laptop from 2011 like most other TF2 players.

A Macbook Pro to be exact. It's meant for college, but I'm using it for gaming until I can get a somewgat decent laptop.

Attached: IMG_1728.png (1280x800, 1.2M)

Buy a cheap laptop for school stuff then spend the extra on a proper desktop instead of a meme gaming laptop.

TABIB!

I started playing again recently.

can you at least open up the console and type in "fov 90" or something, i would go sick playing like this

NEED A DISPENSER HERE
NEED A DISPENSER HERE
NEED A DISPENSER HERE
GO GO GO
DOC COME ON MAN

Heal Me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-004934__01.jpg (1080x318, 54K)

LÄÄKINTÄMIES

"LÄÄKINTÄMIES"!

Attached: helsinki_kallio_7_9_1941.jpg (500x364, 54K)

i hate when an unusual-wearing adhd medic heals me and starts the z+3 spam
>LOS WEITER
>MACH SCHNELL
>MOVE, SCHNELL
>SCHNELL, RAUS, RUAS

Attached: 1530582460919.png (576x590, 337K)

Why would I ever need a desktop? You can play games as recent as 2015 on a relatively inexpensive laptop. Besides, I'm not a pure PC gamer, I mostly use consoles and handheld. I use my Laptop to play older games.
I can't, my Macbook is already at its limit playing TF2 as it is now.

Macaco

>As recent as 2015
You do know that it's 2019, right?

SANITÄTER !!!1!

Attached: 1529547663418.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Damn, I sometimes forget it's been nearly five years since then. Either way, I have consoles for that stuff.

Overbotch and apex are like flashy glass buildings. They look nice for a short period of time, but they are weak and collapse quickly. TF2 is a castle: Old, stoic, and eternal. When you are scammed once again by the latest brightly colored micro transactions simulator LARPing as an FPS, know that TF2 will always be there, waiting for your return.

Cursed

I become really schizophrenic when I play and can’t go more than 10 seconds without using a voice command

Just get a toaster config

Attached: 20171026194624_1.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

based schizomeds

衛生兵(eisei-hei)!

From experience, "muchacho" (boy).

t. 10 year old

Who here is still part of the TF1 master race? Can't believe it turns TWENTY this year.

Attached: 72874a[1].jpg (1280x1084, 48K)

Is TF2 even playable these days? As I recall they tried to combat overwatch’s brief success with a competitive mode of their own and it completely ruined the game.

t. boomer

Germans have the most annoying voices in BF5. I don't know why they chose the voice actor that they did, because it's fucking awful. BF1 German voice were based.

Where the fuck is the Jow Forums TF2 Server?!

There is just something about TF2, it cant be matched by the fads of Overwatch or Apex or any shit.
It isn't put together haphazardly to compete with everything else, all the small things that make TF2 click so well can't be done by any other game.

Overwatch is 1000 meters wide and 1 meter deep, TF2 is 10 meters wide but infinitely deep.
People can put 10k hours into TF2 and still be learning new shit every time they boot up the game.

>you have lived to see valve stop making games

Attached: skinner.jpg (1230x917, 64K)

it’s not that good bro, it’s just addicting
t. spent way too much money on keys as a teenager

t. has never went into competetive 6s and Highlander

TF2 has a good variety of map styles, too. There are larger, spread-out maps which require different tactics from smaller, more intense and violent maps. Even old maps like Dustbowl require different strategies depending on the number of players in each class.

youtube.com/watch?v=alzn7BHvs9k

>Tee hee look at me playing around with my wonderful gender queer racially diverse cast of characters! Gee wiz don't you just love Jews for giving us such wonderful entertainment! :)
Meanwhile I'm over here playing tf2 like a real man and gamer.
Tf2: Satirical, intelligent, and a little bit twisted in terms of humor and aesthetic. + All characters are white males except for demoman who acts white and pyro who is a wild card.
Think about that next time you're getting headshoted by women and homosexuals you pussy.

의사양반

Attached: DWcBOILVQAEXddR.jpg (900x1200, 215K)

people still play this shitty game?

I sold my fucking items and got like 1500 dollars back. Thank god I did it before the key price dropped.

förstoringsfaktor