Are there expressions in your language which refer metonymically to other nationalities?

Are there expressions in your language which refer metonymically to other nationalities?

For instance, in German we say:

"Alter Schwede" => "Old Swede" to express amazement at something
"Das kommt mir spanisch vor" => "This seems Spanish to me" meaning something seems suspicious, fishy.
"Wenn X, dann ist Polen aber offen" => "If or when X happens, then Poland will be open" to imply that something will have grave consequences

Attached: 1449948670938s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

filer à l'anglaise : leaving English-style : sneaking away

Not nationalities but religions; calling someone a jew (yahudi) or a christian (nasrani) is considered an insult.

Attached: 1552781201204.gif (220x220, 721K)

rude

yeah we say that too

getürkt: something is forged, faked

Japanese policeman - euphemism for Fuck!/Shit!

sometimes we call speedbumps "sleeping gendarmes"

"A wrong country was named Honduras" - used by liberashkas when some shit happens in Russia again
("honduras" sounds like something in between "condom" and "faggot" in Russia)

Ryssiä: to fuck up

kek

cute

Estonian - a very slow human bean
Hot Finnish guy - a very slow and autisctic human bean

Polish engineering: describes something that is poorly designed

It's all Greek to me - I don't understand it

when someone misbehaves, we say "that's not the fine English way of doing things"

Someone is libyan: they are retarded

why does russiya keep bullying all her neighbours?

Kino i nemcy - Movie and Germans - something funny and ridiculous

travail d'arabe -> arab work -> something poorly done, half assed, low quality work

We have a ton of expression with russians in them;
Ryssä on ryssä vaikka voissa paistas = "Russki is a russki even if fried", meaning if youre once something so bad you'll always be bad
Ryssä on elukois ihmist lähimpän = "Of all animals, the Russki resembles man the most", they were demonized a lot during winter&continuation war, for a good reason.
Kyttää ku ryssä vittua = "Stares like a russki stares pussy", to tunnelvision on something so much you lose focus on anything else or to stare at something too much, so it becomes disruptive or disturbing

kek, top banter

does this mean russkis are kino-posting irl? does /tv/ know about this?

Not in our cunt, but I heard the Spanish have a saying of "No hay moros en la costa" which translate to "There's no moors in the coast" being something more alike to the fog being clear or no one being there.

Why not?

sometimes "moros" is replaced by "monos"

do you also say "estar chino" or something like that to someone whos high? because the eyes close half-way?

Attached: 1449951881135.jpg (615x619, 35K)

I think I have heard something like that before, but it's relatively uncommon.

Not about nationalities, but "First World problems" is "white people problems" here