When people ask me my ethnicity I tell them that I am a Native American instead of Hispanic...

When people ask me my ethnicity I tell them that I am a Native American instead of Hispanic. It's because it's the TRUTH.

Not only is it true, but people also seem to treat me better too AND it gets the girls. It's time for all you guys to get in touch with your roots as well.

I might have a little bit of European blood but it's nothing like those "Natives" of the United States who are only 15% Cherokee or whatever. We are a victim of colonization and it's time to take back our history.

I'm even thinking of changing my name to a native one.

Attached: 1552844290852.jpg (480x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intersectionalityscore.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do Amerifarts use the terms 'race', 'ethnicity' and 'nationality' interchangeably?

shutup colonizer

pretty based imo

>We are a victim of colonization and it's time to take back our history.
You're probably still an oppressor though:
intersectionalityscore.com/

Cause they are obsessed with all of them

Ethnicity = Culture
You're not Native American since you don't even share any cultural trait with any Amerindian ethnic group, like language. I bet you can't even speak proper English.

This makes perfect sense desu.

nicer larp

Based

Based

your native american heritage is completely MATERNAL

all the males of your clan were wiped out of existence lmao!

i saw the movie... my friend was an actor there in Veracruz

Autosomal DNA is what matters not uniparental markers

Attached: IMG_8941.jpg (184x172, 11K)

Northern native tribes were the ones that emphasized maternal ancestry

cope

We have a large population of natives here. tribes still know the territory of each other's regions and have ceremonies and so-on "e.g. tread lightly, bring gift token, etc" when one's trom a southern ontario tribe going to northern ontario.

they have like hundreds of customs nobody really knows about unless you are native and they would certainly be annoyed if you called yourself native or tried identifying with them.

When people ask my ancestry I say I'm Puerto Rican, but I'm really so racist and hateful against the world that I hate the bulk of the Puerto Rican sub-species (anything 3 percent racially different from myself) and wish for their immediate extermination so my kind can own the entire island. I hate them all.

They kill my peoples and race-mix with them.

They need to be destroyed.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

>be chicano
>LARP as an amerindian and shit talk Spain even though you’re descended from Spaniards
Why do they do this?

>When people ask me my ethnicity I tell them that I am a Native American instead of Hispanic. It's because it's the TRUTH.

El chicANO aceptando el hecho que todos los inmigrantes ilegales son indiada no-educada de terruños marginales.
I hope you get shot, scum.

kvicksilverrör

t. criollo crypto-jew

Based and redpilled nican tlaca

Kill yourself