So what kind of girls do you usually attract in your country?

So what kind of girls do you usually attract in your country?

Attached: jkv.jpg (564x1003, 80K)

>asking this question on Jow Forums of all places

Attached: 1551533523589.jpg (350x350, 17K)

only girls who i know reliably will want to fuck me are asians.

2d ones

Attached: 3984598345.jpg (742x720, 225K)

Girls with a penis

ive attracted girls before, regular ones i guess, but i wasnt interested, was too juvenile and dont know how to approach women
now im alone

A Filipina girl is being really nice to be recently. But I'm too much of an awkward autist to do anything about it.

Dancing lessons

Pic related.

invisible ones

T-The hottest ones bro, i s-swear

Only girls I can impress with my foreign language skills, so no local ones but I legitly pulled some 8/10, 9/10s.

i think you would need to be tuned into what is happening in social life among youth and im afraid im disconnected in my work-home routine

Black. Seriously, they were always the nicest/friendliest to me by far, back when I was in school.

N / A

Dating market is FULL of uninteresting boring people who only go to work and then they go home. All of them are in marriable age.

Stop being retarded and dont be like pic related. Badoo and facebook are also a thing if youvare that lazy.

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

nah mate, im not feeling sorry for myself or something
its just that im out of touch with general world and i find getting back in touch hard
besides im a bit too religious for dating nowadays eitehr way
i mean what would i tell a girl when it comes to it - oh sorry im not into sex, my religion forbids it
lmao

There are a lot of women who only make sex out of neccesity to keep the man interested long term. You are ideal man for like 30% of female population which never had orgasm / pleasurable sex.

You are just seeking excuses...

>cucking yourself because of religion

that's some next level cuck

is that really so
ive always tried to keep down the fac tthat im religious because i thought everyone would ridicule me

The ones who don't exist

I've only been hit on by nerdy white and slutty Chinese girls, neither of which are my type.

Attached: 1516085940296.jpg (589x453, 72K)

the 40 years old with childrens and divorced

Attached: 1528804656064.jpg (393x829, 259K)

Dont know about croatia, but here religios people (all the 10% whats left) are notorious for having A LOT of children (5+). So i can imagine your religiois waifu would want sex at least 10 times. And ofc religious people mainly meet in church during the ceremonials hours.

And take note that normal women (the ones who enjoy sex) will see your lack of want as a sign you dont find them sexy or worse. So unless you will actually explain your stance on premartial sex, your lack of action will most likely sabotage every single relationship sooner or later.

thing is that despite being religious, i dont really belong to any religious group and i dont really know them, im in a normal secular environment
so its a huge value dissonance and i think it would be weird if i tried to date especially since i have no experience with these things
ive jsut conceited myself that its something ill enver be able to have, theres more to do in life, you can never have everything you want

most desperate ones

>you are just seeking excuses...

Lumberjack

Attached: Metsä- ja maatalousnäyttely su 4 267.jpg (1536x2048, 458K)

in high school, weird autistic goth/emo/scene/whatevers

perhaps you are right
i guess i just find it easier ignoring relationships because they present a too big challenge for me

I don't even know if I have atracted someone ever. I'm fucking oblivious to that

I'm Serbian but I came over to Italy for student exchange, but in both countries I'm a magnet for really short curvy dark haired/brown eyed women, even though I'm a sucker for blondies.

Little girls.

The ones in my dreams, but they don't exist.

Attached: 1552792666392.png (300x400, 308K)

"Metalhead" girls who pretend to be into dnd to fit into their all-male social circle, very young sluts, 40ish yo cougars. Had almost no proper Stacies.

>40ish yo cougars
god I wish that was me

Damn... jealous

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-234105.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

crazy latina bitches

>So what kind of girls do you usually attract in your country?

Attached: wojakcrying.png (691x653, 20K)

when i was younger it was always black girls for some reason. i don't know why. i never acted on it because it always seemed like a joke to me, like "he cute" in real life, and i was busy chasing after white girls. i wish i could go back though because i would smash so much thicc black ass.

Sloppy thirds, who have had Blacks several times before you pinko.

FIFY

None.
In fact, I.. don't even think I've ever even been complimented by a grill. Not even a pity one like "good job on that project" or "oh, I like your hat".

FeelsAwfulMan.png

the only two girls that have ever liked me have been foreigners
I'm decent looking I guess, it's my assburgers that ruins everything

Foreign girls.

Attached: 1540101554718.jpg (229x221, 22K)

Jokes aside, i flirt with thots when I have the chance. They're very open to everyone.

The mentally unstable ones who get with me as a rebound and only want to fuck me and dump me.
Sometimes ain't as bad as it sounds.

Small Chinese and SEA girls, to my very disappointment.

ftfy

Attached: 1521495709264.png (671x381, 85K)

None really. Up until basically the very end part of college I never had a grill express real interest or even throw a compliment my way. A girl that was alright but very possibly a head case asked me out on a date but nothing happened from there. Now after all these years I am afraid that I won't have any more chances and if there are chances I wont have the experience to properly recognize that someone is interested. Also on the recent time I've used tinder I get a lot of "larger" women and Hispanic girls but I'm not really interested in any of them so I feel like more of a fool in that regard.

Attached: 1552450487941.jpg (1080x2240, 659K)

No girls

Literally only thots. I want to be grateful that a girl would consider me attractive but i still hate it at the same time.