What’s with this “discord tranny” meme...

What’s with this “discord tranny” meme? What the fuck does it mean and why do Jow Forumstards keep using it as a catch-all?

Attached: B850271C-AAF8-4CC7-9387-F1A875DA276D.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

there is a tranny discord channel full of mentally deranged psychopaths that is notorious for baiting young depressed guys into becoming trannies, mainly operating on Jow Forums but probably also other boards.

Fuck off, Aero

you're not fooling anyone. go back to your discord, discord tranny faggot

Attached: FC409B53-7A82-4D89-B181-341D78CD011D.jpg (1024x854, 126K)

t. Discord tranny

Kill yourself

Attached: D192464F-AE4D-4EC3-B7D8-28589740C0DB.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

>flag
you're on to talk

everyday until you throw up

Attached: 1548268314078.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

I remember a dude named reiko or something like who sent a discord invitation link to random user on Jow Forums and seduced them to become a tranny lmao

Kill yourself mutt

Attached: 50781FFB-9872-4768-B1B4-8B9475D84578.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

fucking disgusting
at least they will kill themselves in a few years

I was under the impression this was on the level of the old IRC brigading, but holy shit this is something else entirely. This is a fucking cult.

People like these who do this shit will continue to stick around just to spite people.

It explains all the "gay /boy puss / felipe" threads here desu
Its unironically disgusting

t. person whose country is known for transexual prostitutes

how is his country even relevant to the fact that a bunch of mentally ill trannies operating on discord are trying to manipulate people into becoming like them?

Are discord trannies even real?

I fucking hate people who post in a thread without reading it.

the american is probably a discord tranny since hes acting defensive

On Jow Forums they definitely are.

It's a meme forced by the mod-staff of r/the_donald and their official twitter account with some badly doctored discord chat logs to attack growing dissent against their dear leader now that he has broken virtually every single one of his election promises.

sure it is, discord tranny

Aw shit you got me. What am I going to to now? >:I

post your atrophied penis

There were not that many Skype trannies when Skype was still relevant.

Damn, I'm old.

Attached: 1544821142051.png (373x349, 103K)

the reiko shit from Jow Forums was real though

Only got an axe-wound there, sorry.

Dude. I'm old. I still remember when they were called IRC trannies

I gay post but I don't like traps or trannies

How old are you?

I really fucking hate fagets using avatars and posting imagery of cute girls. They have no fucking right to associate their sexuality with that which they have a fundamental lack of attraction and thus appreciation for. It is as much of an existential insult as when Jow Forumstards take imagery of cute girls and deface them wity ideological propaganda.
Both of these types of people should be wiped from the genepool instead of existing as memetic parasites. Absolute fucking scum who embody the very worst of how normalfags function as a social unit.
Makes my fucking skin crawl.

why russians are such subhumans

absolutely based post

Based. I love you Australia