Tell me world anons, what's your average street food in the city/town you live in?

Tell me world anons, what's your average street food in the city/town you live in?

In downtown Toronto, the average street food would be hot dogs and poutine

Attached: Hot dog stand.jpg (2048x1365, 290K)

hot dogs and pizza

Burgers or ribs I guess

When I was in university, I preferred the food trucks.

currywurst with fries or bun, schnitzelburger, bockwurst in a bun, kebab, fish'n'chips

Gross burgers and hotdogs and fried shit.

hantverksyrke

Tacos, tamales, burgers, hot dogs, atole, fruit, ice cream, tepache, elotes, etc.

Attached: images (41).jpg (640x480, 60K)

damn... that looks great!

Mexico is street food: the country.

Attached: images (42).jpg (388x388, 35K)

fried rice, noodles, meatball soup, spicy fruit salad, dumplings, beef/chicken/goat skewers, fried chicken, fried catfish, porridge

Truly god tier street food

hot dogs, churrasco grego and churros

Attached: image.jpg (300x250, 52K)

>Hot dogs with 20 things inside (Brazilians don't eat just a sausage inside their hot dogs, if you try to sell the classic American hot dog, we would refuse)
>Churrasquinho de gato (aka cat barbecue), it's very popular, but don't worry, it's rare to actually serve cat meat to people. Most of the time it's cow.
Other parts of the country have different dishes, like in the northeast where they sell you ACARAJÉ, and greek barbecue (what europeans call Kebab).

To be honest with you guys, if i need to eat something on the hurry, i just went to any bakery and ask for a few "Pãesinhos de queijo" and a bottle of carbonated water.
If you went to brazil, and did not taste pão de queijo and passion fruit ice cream, you waste your passage.

Attached: pao-de-queijo-5.jpg (525x350, 30K)

Banana fritters desu
uma delicia

Attached: pisang goreng.jpg (640x480, 209K)

Hot dogs, different sandwiches and sopaipillas (deep fried dough)

Can't beat that desu

Raw herring.
Oliebollen
Fried stuff from the wall.
Spring rolls.

i don't know.

Sweet or salty?
Some user told me that in africa they fry banana exactly like potato chips.

Also poffertjes.

Kibbeling
Fries (people walk around with fries here)

salty, you eat them with chili sauce :DDD

Attached: pisang goreng 2.jpg (500x375, 193K)

There's a pupusa truck near me. I'm not sure if they're open right now on Sunday night, though. I have to wait until tomorrow for pupusas.

Attached: IMG_6562[1].jpg (1600x1200, 336K)

I'm not sure, i love everything.

If I had to choose, I'd go for Pav Bhaji for main course and Falooda for dessert.

Attached: images.jpg (574x534, 35K)

Burgers and kebabs.

Attached: rullakebu.jpg (3610x2410, 834K)

I wonder on average how often do people in mexico eat street food.

Falooda

Attached: images - 2019-03-18T102450.531.jpg (452x678, 28K)

In restaurants you can find fried sweet banana, but i never saw it salty.
Is good?

the best
i guess i should re-iterate, it's not salty per se but savoury, the sweetness of the banan then counter-acts and balances the flavour
we also had Cheezy banan fritters but I personally think they're an abomination :DDD

Attached: pisang goreng 3.jpg (1600x1202, 283K)

This picture makes me hungry.

*blocks your parking space*

Why are they so awful?

Attached: food-trucks-in-the-mall-639776428-598cfeb5c4124400115cf59f[1].jpg (960x640, 152K)

burgers, hot dogs, arepas, empanadas, fruit juices. That's basic street food here

Wurst Wurst Wurst Wurst Wurst Wurst Wurst Wurst Wurst Wurst Wurst Wurst