Be over 20 straight and a virgin

>be over 20 straight and a virgin
>play vidya 16hrs a day while you lie to your parents that you are in college while taking their money
>discuss animu on Jow Forums
>be paralysed by fear from pic related then moan all day how evil women are
>zero decency to kys at least
Why is Jow Forums so pathetic?

Attached: kiernan-shipka-out-and-about-in-los-angeles-11-10-2015_9.jpg (1200x1800, 219K)

D-do you do this to yourself?

I'm 19

>be over 20 straight and a virgin
>play vidya 16hrs a day while you lie to your parents that you are in college while taking their money
This is bad, user.

>You have a parent who will help with your tuition

why don't go to university?

user a..are we related

You'll be 20 soon.

That is quite pathetic, you're right

I don't think this is pathetic. Seems pretty Chad-like to ignore this filfthy world

No it's schizophrenia.

Attached: 18309803-a-fat-man-who-sees-himself-differently-in-the-mirror.jpg (1022x1300, 129K)

Yeah but you said "over 20."
I still have close to 2 years unless you can days and months.

Based Kiki poster

Every minute counts.

Attached: 1118full-kiernan-shipka.jpg (1118x894, 65K)

>Kiki will never piss in your mouth
JUST

I'm a 29 year old virgin who uses all my spare time playing video games and browsing the Internet but at least I have a decent job.

Post of the day.

Attached: 740full-kiernan-shipka (1).jpg (740x743, 96K)

Yeah, that's pretty much me, except I don't really think women are evil (at least not more than men).

>job
>decent income

fuck you i havent stolen shit

Have you changed the oil in my car yet?

Attached: 1118full-kiernan-shipka (3).jpg (1118x723, 103K)

You do a very big mistake by thinking so, my fellow xixil neighbour
t. kein

>>be paralysed by fear of women
This has been the biggest cope on the boards. Nice self-awareness. You must be that high IQ Romanian brother

Just look at the savagery.

Attached: 1118full-kiernan-shipka (4).jpg (1118x1693, 186K)

Both of you are wrong.

Attached: 638full-kiernan-shipka.jpg (638x959, 133K)

Here you don't need money for university. They are free if you are not a shithead
are you implying that if I wasn't straight or virgin I would be less of a loser? assuming that I meet the other conditions...
Unde esti futute-n gura de normi libertarian, o dam parte-n parte la piata sudului?

Attached: 1550258946696.png (599x510, 506K)

I turn 20 in august.
I dont play vidya 16 hours a day, i work out every day, eat clean, go to uni.
I can't help i am not socially apt

Attached: 1518161499660.png (616x596, 61K)

The drinking ot took to not be socially retarded and only awkward but sort of competent made me a fat shit
And also I have absolutely no natural instinct with women
Plus it takes me way to long to build up social capital to be able to throw it away willy nilly on doomed passes at chicks

Attached: 1551845864522.jpg (925x842, 59K)

'te-n pizdă poponarule.

Tyrone and Jamal has more sex than you in Stockholm. They get free housing, tons of money.

Are you describing yourself or what

>social capital
>drinking
>hurr my durr
A fucking Muslim shooter in the making.

Unironically, fight me faggot. Are you afraid that an otaku would beat your ass?

Attached: satanicia has a gun.png (425x374, 198K)

Râde lumea de voi tântălăi de muiangiști cretini tocilari. Anul trecut vara am văzut ceva reditori care arată ca posterii de pe Jow Forums și erau cu pliante de #rezist. Nimeni nu știa cine pizda mătii îs chiar cu campaniile lor patetice de pe fb. Cam atât contează viața virtuală în Europa de Est. Iluzii dintr-o civilizație care n-are nici compatibilitate nici legătură cu noi.

Coping Pajeet incel from Canadistan.

And?

Băi eu voiam sa memez aici credeam ca esti ai venit la pescuit, dar ... pula mea... #rezist e o rușine pentru România, împreună cu protestele noastre și mai tot ce facem... când am auzit de metrul de autostradă ... cum stătea lumea cu pancarde cu #șîeu cum ca "și noi construim, voi ce faceți?" E trist măi...
> Iluzii dintr-o civilizație care n-are nici compatibilitate nici legătură cu noi.
Ieșisem pentru niște b8-uri la cafea de dimineață, nu ma gandeam că o să dau de sentimentul ăsta

Attached: 1549532651692.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

how do I get a kiki gf

Nimeni nu-i curios. Ia și o muie pe lângă cafea de stai pe siteuri infantile.

Have you tried being trans.

Attached: 1080full-kiernan-shipka (1).jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Tu ce faci fratelo?

Dau muie la curioși și văd că stai și tu la rând. Nici 1% din oameni nu știe de reddit, discord, anime, Jow Forums. Ești mai rar decât un poponar getbeget.