I have served at the army for 4years, and I support gun control

I have served at the army for 4years, and I support gun control.

>basment living buggerers get triggered

Attached: 1548685065458s.jpg (250x240, 8K)

It really doesn't matter what gun control laws are implemented some asshat could always make a homemade bomb ted kaczynski style and cause and causes just as much harm.

Imagine calling yourself 1st world but you need to buy a machine gun to fend off niggers.

I didn't serve because I'm too ugly

Attached: 1552802931354.jpg (985x1350, 423K)

But that sounds cool

I support the idea that any house head should have access to pistol/revolver or a shotgun. But automatic rifles and grenades are a retard idea to have in a home for self defense.
Also, i understand that the second amendment is not about home defense, but against tyrant government. So take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Bombs are hard to make unless you are just doing a McVeigh style truck full of fertilizer meme job; Kaczynski was a literal genius and even he only managed to kill like 3 people over a decade of bombing

Imagine relying on the state and the police to serve your needs, even though nothing is forcing them to do so

well, pistol and revolver kind of firearms are Convincing in countries like America.
but as you said combat rifles kind of weapons have to get regulation

Why? They are barely used in crime.

that is why.
most of the home invaders are using a pistol for crime, then why would you need a combat rifle in order to protect yourself? in my opinion, a shotgun is enough for that.

Hell yeah, anyone who shot a few rounds with a shotgun know that anyone can take down a home invader even if he is scared and barely can hold it.

>then why would you need a combat rifle in order to protect yourself? in my opinion, a shotgun is enough for that.
When the home invader is the government

based

>support gun control
Me too, except in Brazil

heres the thing: Im pro gun because i hate a police state that destroys our privacy and our right to secure our own communities and neighborhoods. And also America has a history of being evil. The problem is most pro gunners are the biggest bootlicking faggots ever because they believe fox news sensationalism and all that RESPECT THE BLUE LINE garbage

Why does it matter what I need the rifle for? Banning something requires an effort, so you need to justify the ban, no the other way around.

cringe

>Imagine nothing forcing the police to protect you.

>When the home invader is the government
This doesn't happen in the way you think it does. It happens in silent ways: as "wrongful" convictions, as "strange" and "sudden" deaths, as newspapers and news broadcasting, as the police. It will never go around so blatantly tyrannical that everyone will turn against it, specially not now

knew i was going to get some one word reply from some basement dweller faggot

It will go blatantly tyrannical, but slowly. Not too slowly, though. It would have been very difficult to imagine people getting fined for disrespecting trannies just a few years ago, but it is possible in some countries nowadays.

That's because military bases enforce strict gun control, and it works. A soldier on base has a harder time getting a hold of an AR-15 whenever he wants than a your average civvie in the US.

In the US, the police are not obligated or required to protect anyone.