>can suck

Based

SAVE MEEEEEE!!!

more like KEK union

More like can't zuk

No, it's time for monkey Island to die quietly

>do I
fuckin need to pull our gov.'s heads in though

Attached: CANZUK Flag_02.gif (432x216, 14K)

Hell yes

Canada, NZ and Australia

Britain has abandoned us before and they'll do it again. I'd rather align with le 56% land than the UK. The stab in the back we suffered from them has been way too easily forgotten.

i unironically reckon that australia and nz could unite, canada would be a bit harder due to geographical distance, and as says, the uk can fuck right off, they made clear during the world wars they didn't see us as equals and just as expendables and cannonfodder, and have also failed to maintain the commonwealth since the wars, rather opting for increased ties with euros and pakis

take out canada and we got a deal. i ain't being with a non island.
t. yankee spadoodals

they were willing to trade with us and share commonwealth culture until the literal instant it became even slightly more beneficial to sever ties with us and go play with Europe...so they abandoned centuries of shared heritage and blood spilled over two world wars because it would've made them more money. they have no respect for us.

and what would they bring? their military is pathetic. their economy is a joke. they can barely keep their own union together with Scotland and Northern Ireland constantly trying to break off. if we needed their help with something there's almost no chance they'd answer the call, and if they did what would it be? their one operational aircraft carrier?

like I said, at least the yanks bring something to the table that we could use. I'd be happy to form a union with Australia and Canada and then sign a free trade and defense treaty with the USA. fuck Britain, they can rot.

you've let the commonwealth rot, abandoned the nations who would otherwise have made perfect partners in favour of those who have a historical hatred of you, and now you're trying to break up with them too so you can bring in more pakis and dotheads instead of poles, your nation has a bright future ahead of it

none of these countries even trade with each other anymore

the only way we stand up to the China problem is if we band together. and by we I mean everyone except the UK who can go ahead and get fucked.

>abandoned the nations who would otherwise have made perfect partners
ah yes. the two countries that depend on us and are useless to us without empire and truly our greatest partners.

bit late for that chinklite

daddy, no!

There were far, far more British and Irish casualties at gallipoli than Australians retard
Not even mentioning the fact that the original plan, the alexandretta plan, which was vetoed by the french, was widely admitted by generals on both sides of the conflict to have been a great plan that would've knocked the ottomans out of the war

There were more french at gallipoli than australians lmao

Why doesn't nz and aus form a union? It would be like west Canada and east Canada or all the different regions of the usa and territories.

are you autistic? it already exists

Attached: 1280px-Commonwealth_realm_map.svg.png (1280x657, 168K)

because theres more of you faggots per capita, and its not just gallipoli, you were shit to us in wwii like trying to make us stay in north africa right after the japs bombed darwin, luckily by then though we had leaders who could think for themselves and told you where to stick it

besides sentimentality, two cunts that wealth's exists on trading with a massive power that isn't a massive power anymore just cannot stick it. it was for the best
also we don't really need all of your animal products.

sorry australia for... *squints* winning a war alongside you

No harm in giving us freedom of movement.
Maybe the ladies will like my Australian beef

thought you already did have that?

they were originally meant to be part of the Australian federation, another state like QLD / VIC / SA / NSW but voted against it in the referendum and stayed their own country.

Infact I think they're still on our constitution or at least were, so technically the argument could be made they're rightful Australian clay.

I'm sad all the locusts form over east voted yes though, or threatened 'Auralis' if not getting their way / being allowed to vote though not a citizen of the colony. We weren't even on the proposed constitution.

Attached: wa flag.png (1200x600, 29K)

I wish. If I did I'd be a bigger pest then the Pakis

>the australian who hates empire also loves the idea of NZ merging with them

Attached: 1552851633836.jpg (359x391, 77K)

I support you

Attached: 1509618560050.jpg (250x223, 7K)

nah mate you got me confused with another user
I'm all for CANZUK desu, it'd be a huge boost to all of our economies, militaries and cultures.

I think there's a lot of blind cunts out there desu

Attached: CANZUK.jpg (600x315, 48K)

i mean my brother has an aussie gf and she doesn't even have a work visa. she just came over and is living in his van as they travel around the west country.
really isn't that hard to get in here

oh nvm

We're most likely heading towards an economic union like this now that Britcucks blew their face off with brexit. TPP achieves much of that with all those countries except UK.

People in Aus and NZ dont like the British and never will.

only in sporting

>People in Aus and NZ dont like the British and never will.

Attached: laughing women.jpg (474x237, 20K)

no problem with the empire, it's after we became independent but still looked to you as a trustworthy friendly country we had a special relationship with that you became a problem.
our relationship with the USA is more useful than ours with you ever was, and at least we both understand that there's nothing special about it and it's only for as long as we both benefit from it.

holy fucking cope

where would you place yourself then?

Attached: where.png (1148x944, 32K)

Based, would rather have a union with micks

ok now that's a step too far

Attached: 1552902005057.png (1222x952, 78K)

only if its a catholic theocracy

>canadian
>brit

Attached: 1549363706765s.jpg (125x109, 3K)

anyone who has been to a commonwealth country and been to Canada knows that Canada is basically off-brand America compared to Australia and NZ.

they don't believe me user

Cringe