Why don't people understand that ethnicity basically is nationality

Why don't people understand that ethnicity basically is nationality

Attached: pepe-1527901159388-questions.png (250x250, 15K)

That's racist user, you have to import more peaceful immigrants

if you need people to understand your favorite political ideology for it to work, it won't

We knew

>ethnicity basically is nationality

Attached: 1521416376715.png (642x729, 145K)

Because that is not the case. There are sometimes different ethnicities under a single nationality, like in my country. And there are sometimes a single ethicity in different nations, like the Kurds or the Tuareg.

you wouldn't be able to tell yourself apart from a korean if it weren't for cultural differences

the turks that live there are still germans

Just because your country has genocided its natives doesnt mean that all of us should do it.

>ethnicity basically is nationality

Attached: 1506900689525.png (211x239, 4K)

your country is birthplace of modern era bad ideas, bismarck copied garibaldi, hittler copied mussolini, trump copied berlusconi and so on

Yes, don't forget it's also the place that officialized Catholicism

better question, why does anyone care about nationality in the first place?

I'm Irish.

About being the source of bad ideas, your country copied our flag, our food, our mafia, our emigration to america.
Cry moar faggot, we're first world country while you're third world shithole

>your country copied our flag
You have to be 18+ to post here

All true except for the food. There is nearly zero similarities amongst "our" cuisines.

Nation and country isn't the same thing. And you're talking about citizenship

Because it's not.
A khoisan man usually ain't a guatemalan

Attached: 1483121882429.jpg (625x625, 46K)

Ever heard of Switzerland? Ever been to Switzerland? They hate us more than anything.

I meant nation-states in the modern sense and nationality in a legal sense. Anything else is just feels over reals.

In a nation state, ethnicity and nationality are even more connected under that definition.

If nation corresponded to ethincity then every ethinic group would have been a single nation (though not state) since always but that's not always been the case. If to be considered of the same nationality two persons needed to be of the same ethnicity then you couldn't say that a Jew and a Black were both American even if they had been friends since always.
I don't care if it's too obvious for you because your position implies that everyone I see where I live is not part of my nation because the "mexican" ethnicity isn't a thing

Every ethnic group IS a nation, new worlders are the outlier since you're all mixed people.