Is it better for the Middle East to be Westernized or Europe to be Islamized? What do you think, brothers?

Is it better for the Middle East to be Westernized or Europe to be Islamized? What do you think, brothers?

Attached: muhammad.jpg (500x375, 32K)

whichever let me fuck a child

fpbp

I will convert in exchange for a hijabi hottie

Aisha consented and Muhammad was a great husband.

considering it is muslims who constantly kill each other just fine without any white people around and also run to countries that are better to live in while still trying to spread their religion that makes the life worse I think it is safe to assume it would be better to westernize Middle East.

Woah Poland I think you are taking the Catholic tradition a bit too far.

GTFO Jow Forumstard.

physical extermination of entire middle eastern population is the only way to go

Says the subhuman slav. Worst thing to happen to europe were the slavic migrations.

diaspora roaches and western cucks like yourself are first on the list

>slavic migrations
Dude, Indo-Europeans' Urheimat is in European Russia. Slavic people live closer to it than Germanics.

I'll convert your asses. Also, unironically serbs are the worst posters here.

russian cucks will suffer from the hands of another mustafa golubić

>mustafa muhamettovich
Sounds like my name. Are you the worst poster or not? Take your ground

the only thing russian muslims are good for is to be a source of prostitutes under the blue bridge of belgrade

I would only suck your cock if you are black. Cause my dick is bigger than yours and i would feel weird sucking other guy's dick while being bigger myself. And i'm not gay to get my cock sucked either.
>the only thing russian muslims are good for
I'm good at everything.

middle easterners are bloodthirsty warlike savages who don't even deserve westernization

you having a big dick or not does not change the fact that your daughter will very probably end up being a cum dumpster for the lowest scum of belgrade in the jatagan-mala

I'm probably not gonna have children despite wanting it to happen. Why are you so rude? That's why i fucking hate serbian posters.
Also
>serbia
What the fuck would me or my children forget there?

you can act crazy all you want

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-072316__01.jpg (1013x613, 132K)

you seen the film Network? that describes how things will be globally

I'm not crazy
I like India but i don't like indian who shit in public.

what the fuck did i just see

>I would only suck your cock if you are black
this board sucks

if you would suck someone's cock it means you're gay..

Ahh yes the white Brazilian

Not really, our balls won't touch.
But you fit the description

the sea peoples vs neolithic farmers: redux

nah, is just that this board has obsession with black dicks

Sorry but white dicks are disgusting. Sickly pigskin is a turn off even for a non gays such as myself.

Penises tend to be of a darker hue depending on how much you used it,
Just saying

>white dicks are disgusting
Wrong, white dicks are CUTE, CUTE

True, i'm also kinda red/tannish skinned and my dick is darker. But still, i find pale skin non masculine. Swedes that are tanned look more macho and if they forced me to suck their dicks, i may have done it for big muscule dark swedoid vikings
Eww, faggot