When are you going to find a job, son? Are you planning to stay home playing video games for the rest of your life?

>When are you going to find a job, son? Are you planning to stay home playing video games for the rest of your life?

Attached: 1552391200652.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Yes i am, FUCK YOU DAD

kys

>tfw lazy antisocial NEET but I took a graduate school test for university students and got a perfect score, and now I can tutor people on webcam for that test without leaving my room

Attached: sc01nbwrqcp11[1].jpg (519x550, 33K)

>job

Attached: McRobot-810x553.jpg (810x553, 69K)

>kys

Attached: 1552388128206.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Your father really says that?
I thought that Italians could stay at their family home until their 30s

Literally had this conversation 20 minutes ago before my dad went to work

based

Such dir eine ausbildung mein gott

yes lol

>Are you planning to stay home playing video games for the rest of your life?
No. I'm planning to stay home and fap to 2d and 3d traps for the rest of my life

It's your fault mom, I didn't ask to be born.

yes but you are expected to find a job

sooo why the fuck dont you cunts have a job? What do you even do all day?

They just browse Jow Forums, do other passive things like consuming food/drink/anime/vidya/youtube/netflix/etc, and some video games. They're just big babies who don't really do anything except cry and eat and sleep.

>Kys

Attached: 1543664294945.gif (365x400, 551K)

I'm afraid.

>I'm afraid.

Attached: 5fe.jpg (1024x721, 114K)

You gave birth to me, so you have to spoon feed me for entire of my life

Attached: 1ieyc6m18qq01.jpg (750x488, 85K)

>I gave birth to you so I own you and you are my work slave

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>I'm planning to stay home and fap to 2d and 3d traps for the rest of my life

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

32, NEET, welfare
Have been a NEET for over a decade now :^)

>you can't just drop out of school and work dead end jobs your whole life! think about your future!

Attached: 1540835600722.png (647x778, 16K)

>country pays for my apartment and food
I feel bad for you non-nordics, I really do.

Attached: haha.jpg (500x483, 80K)

Attached: 1541589499191-1.png (235x388, 157K)

Work will set you free my dear kraut

>You have to get a job to enjoy life! Now go work 50 hours a week, or Mr. Shekelberg won't be able to afford his holidays

Attached: 1552203062428.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

im gonna unpack some shit in a warehouse, pretty excited about it

Hope you die, neet rat

So millions of years of evolution has lead to one useless cunt who cant even look after himself? Your ancestors must be proud

Find something you're good at and charge for it

>butthurt Pole

Kek

>be NEET
>get paid
>go hiking and riding my bike regularly
>have all the time in the world
>relaxed all the time

>meanwhile my mother and sister age badly because of working and studying stress

Ahahaha

i wish i can do it, nords have it so good.

>What do you even do all day?
I'm always puzzled by that question. What do you do in your free time? Why is it so hard to imagine doing these fun things and hobbies all day? What is it with all the worker drones who cant even fathom spending a day without going off to wageslave at some soul sucking labor camp?

I don't have any hobbies, I just sit on Jow Forums all day when I'm not at work. At least work keeps me in shape.

>Cuckold ger"man"

kek

NEETdom is the necessary middle finger to wage slavery, fuck work fetishization both from the left(tankies and socdems) and the right

Attached: 1549037751412.jpg (1178x732, 255K)

Nah, I am Chinese, and leech from working Germs :^)

Idk how to insult you, you're barely human

>to stay home playing video games for the rest of your life
God, I wish I had a source of passive income to live like that.

Do they want to send you to Guangzhou?

Daaamn son
Are you looking for a job?

If you're lucky enough to somehow be able to live independantly with no work and do whatever you want every day then thats great, im jelly.

But if you're a full grown adult and leeching off of your parents with no intentions of working or becoming independant then you're an actual pathetic failure

Stay more butthurt with that American dick in your butt still :-D

Attached: 1542627312539.jpg (330x250, 13K)

No, I don't and never will.

Do you remember how sun looks like?

based neets, I am envious

based, don't forget to impregnate as many kraut girls as you can

Sure, I go outsides regularly to buy groceries for this household, go outsides to ride my bike and go for mountain hiking from time to time.

Nah, I am a wizard. I hate dealing with other humans, they really annoy me.

Where are you going to be in 30 years?

Dead before obviously, but I feel good about it.
Look at all the wageslaves, slaving away their lives, and 30% of their wages are being taken away already right at the start.

There is no virtue in reaching an old age if you have no calling to fullfill.

Attached: 1539117802055.jpg (3000x1996, 1.89M)

>noooo mom I don't wanna get a job

Attached: 30591274727.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>t. butthurt wagie

>t. butthurt wagie

Attached: soyak1.png (1217x1015, 708K)

Thats pretty sad desu, you'll never even get to live your life, you might as well be at the end of it already

I feel like you have a warped idea of what "work" actually is, a high school student might start with a shitty, soulless retail job, but you quickly figure out what you like and make a career of it.

I love designing and making things, so i Made a job of it, i get paid to do something that i enjoy and that im very good at. I've built my home and have a family on the way, my life is just starting.

Its not too late to make something of yourself. if not, just end it now.

Based.

Do you worry they will find your rotting corpse 6 months after your unnoticed death?

Why?
Have you ever tried to work? I do not want to be maliciously, but from my point of view, NEETing is impossible unless you really know what you want to do with all those free time. Even part-time 4h / day job is ok because you feel better after it at least in my opinion, I do not want to criticize you or something.

I don't play games, but i don't wanna work until my parents kick me out

>now I can tutor people on webcam for that test without leaving my room
Won’t your autism be exposed? How do you manage it?

i worked, it feels better than neet, but i don't wanna work, cuz i don't wanna find a job, cuz no real incentive to do something

Hmm, I do not know, In my opinion, if you know what you want to do. It could be anything travelling, hitchhiking, play games, reading books, the gym, any other sports etc. but you have something to do then NEETing is not bad at all in my opinion.

But personally, I do not feel okay when I do nothing. Maybe I am wrong.

Why doesn't everyone just go NEET in Finland then?