Arabs and Muslims around the world, what are the reactions on social media to the New Zealand shooter?

Arabs and Muslims around the world, what are the reactions on social media to the New Zealand shooter?

My Jordanian friend said that the shooting video was and still is all over Arab facebook and many people have seen it including all the 16-year old schoolkids she teaches. They're angry and talking about how Australians support the killer.

Attached: 1552646949145.png (453x500, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
archive.fo/RUfH4http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Preparing for jihad

your friend is probably a slut for white dick

>talking about how Australians support the killer.

They’re not wrong

Let me put it this way, don't go outside tomorrow, some of you are alright.

Seething.

Attached: itsoverforwhites.jpg (642x740, 112K)

shutup turk

WTF I thought Jow Forums incels only apply to whites?

I've never seen Muslims so bothered about a terrorist attack before. He really rattled them.

I hate that russians support it and i want a separate country from russoids.

Persians r wite

i think they are mad because it reminds them of iraq and afganistan where amerisharters and strayans did the same thing, legally

We are everywhere.

Attached: Elliot.jpg (224x224, 5K)

Yeah it's not like they have Indo-European blood or anything you uneducated underaged bafoon

yea fuggin’ gillem :DDD

Showed the video, everyone was upset then the manifesto where everyone goes 'well it's the genocidal Aussies who wiped the abos after all'.

They continue to do it to themselves. What’s the difference?

Shouldn’t what happened to the abos be a lesson as to why foreign invaders are bad

>t. Rulon Oboev

I'll have you know the ADF did not shoot up a single mosque during their deployment in either of those countries
I will concede that we may have bombed a few though.

Get out from my country, muslim

Don't care what Aussies do with their own policy, they can bar us entry if they wish and they hate us anyway. My sister studied there and her house were pelted with alcohol bottles all the time.
Still kinda pissed he shot up our students when Malaysian Muslim pretty much entirely return after their studies, only the Chinese and Indian skipped repaying scholarship and migrated with their family along with stolen or tax evasion money.

It's already been 3 days give it a rest
Like nobody gives a shit anymore in the real world

t. sir gay obosrantsev
You first, alcotrash

Terrorist attacks by whites: bad
Terrorist attacks by sandniggers: good
Go fuck yourself you towel heads.

>Americans and Australians went into mosques and killed innocent worshipers

Why do people blame NATO for wrecking the place up and not the terrorists or the communities that allowed them to exist there?

what does this hand sign mean?

Attached: 11873934t1h7aa7.jpg (685x410, 50K)

>Muslims invade astralia and integrate harmlessly
>Christians invade Australia and kill all the people
>slaughter the emus
>destroy the ecosystem
>bleach the great barrier reef
>all while pretending they're the good guys

Hmm.

>Terrorist attacks by sandniggers: good
No one said that, you nigger

>Christians
Protestants aren't Christians.

I'm much more shocked that it was done by a literal Jow Forumstard.

Go to your saudi arabia. Damned traitor

Yeah you guys actually seem to be pretty decent Muslims sorry that happened to your sister

Fuck the Arab ones though

Traitor of what, you retard. I'm not arab or sruski

They're Christians who kill other Christians, which makes them very Christian indeed. Poor Constantine tried to solve their differences but Christians are too prone to chimp out and kill each other to make law and order anything more than a pipe dream.

>integrate harmlessly

Only because there are too many retards who politicize christianity

go get drive thru communion you stupid fuck

Attached: lutherans.jpg (649x849, 155K)

Why does a slant eyed island inbred care?

Honestly we have much bigger problems here to care about what happened to a handful of Muslims half a world away.
Naturally there was outrage on social media in the heat of the moment but it quickly blew over. I think most people discovered there was a country named New Zealand after this though, so win?

>Only because there are too many retards who politicize christianity

You mean all of them? All Christians are retarded?

The woman in your pic is a genius if true. Slowly amalgamate all religions into 1 and eventually they'll dissipate all together on their own.

Mordvin? Tatar? Another shit?

Yes, i'm islamic mordvin, you uneducated amerimutt tier moscovite alco trash
>Another shit?
On your face? Yes, please

He is churkobes probably

He a midget or something

Islam is trash tier religion. Allah is faggot

My whatsapp groups didn't even bring it up. We're too busy with each other's life.

>Who is the 2016 Dallas shooter

Attached: Micah_Xavier_Johnson_-_2016_Dallas_shooter.jpg (316x316, 18K)

Allah is just a God, so your God is also a faggot.
>trash tier religion
If you are woman. Are you a woman?
YES I AM! I also fucked your swine mother

Do Russians actually support it? What's the reaction in Russia?

>integrate harmlessly
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
archive.fo/RUfH4http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417

Based.

Only crazy people support it lol

>100 whites are murdered by other whites
>Just regular business
>3 muslims kill 3 whites
>IT'S AN INVASION

People kill each other. Get over it fagtron.

Attached: crimestats.jpg (598x410, 37K)

They are showing their true colours as always. They are saddened in my region though, russians seem to not care though or they are happy.

Protestants aren't people.

>Allah is just a God
Nice try, but No. God in arabic is Ilah
>The belief that Allah is One is the fundamental basis of Islam, and when Divine Unity is expressed, the name "Allah" must be used. It is not permissible to say, "There is no god but the Almighty" or use any other names except Allah for the shahada. Nothing at all resembles Him or is equal to Him. (The Risala of 'Abdullah ibn Abi Zayd al-Qayrawani)
and
>In Malaysia, the government banned Christians from using the word 'Allah' in reference to the Christian God, and in one incident, reported by CNN in October of 2009, twenty-thousand Bibles were seized by authorities because they referred to the Christian God as 'Allah.

Ok, good to know. Internet seems to be 99 percent crazy

Based

so you should be shot if your neighbour is a criminal because you allowed it

And

I mean, two wars with Chechnya and numerous terrorist attacks are enough to make anyone salty.
Not saying that that's a good thing. Just that they have reasons for their prejudice.

All Muslims should get fucking out from my country and other countries to africa

retarded

It seems like it was some posh mosque. Some big people died and some famous people like Bangla cricket team were around the corner

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-16-47-43-801~01.jpg (1078x250, 54K)

Well, malaysians are retarded. Allah literally means God.
>wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page
Nice source, are you vor v zakone like other georgians as well? Or at least strive to be one, i hope
They always had reason for hate, they were the ones that invaded chechnya. It just amazes me that we live in one region in russia and it's all good and in others russians are literally our enemies.
You first, you are the invader

Monkey, get out my country