1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. was your cunt ever a monarchy?
3. who's your favorite monarch of your cunt?
>flag
>yes
>pic related

Attached: Wilhelm_I.,_Kaiser_von_Deutschland_und_König_von_Preußen_(Vogel).jpg (1340x2044, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar#Serbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1918)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flag
Yes
Ferdinand I

>Norway
Yes, and we still are
The best Norwegian monarch of all time would probably be Håkon IV.

>Under Haakon's rule, medieval Norway is considered to have reached its zenith or golden age. His reputation and formidable naval fleet allowed him to maintain friendships with both the Pope and the Holy Roman Emperor, despite their conflict. He was at different points offered the Imperial Crown by the Pope, the Irish High Kingship by a delegation of Irish kings, and the command of the French crusader fleet by the French king. He amplified the influence of European culture in Norway by importing and translating contemporary European literature into Old Norse, and by constructing monumental European-style stone buildings. In conjunction with this he employed an active and aggressive foreign policy, and at the end of his rule added Iceland and the Norse Greenland community to his kingdom, leaving Norway at its territorial height. Although he for the moment managed to secure Norwegian control of the islands off the northern and western shores of Great Britain, he fell ill and died when wintering in Orkney following some military engagements with the expanding Scottish kingdom.

Attached: Kong_Haakon_Haakonsson_PI_III_1.jpg (389x410, 53K)

yes
yes
prince michael

Attached: Mihailo_M._Obrenovic_Teodorovic_(1823-1868),_knez_Srbije.jpg (1200x1921, 1.13M)

/ourkraut/

Attached: Regele-Carol-I (1).jpg (650x948, 168K)

neat
also post why it's your favorite
For Wilhelm I, it's because he united Germany obviously and was wise enough to put competent people like Bismarck and Moltke in charge unlike his stupid grandson

Attached: Berlin_Nationaldenkmal_Kaiser_Wilhelm_1900.jpg (2929x2204, 997K)

l didn't know you guys had your own tsars in those days

>He was at different points offered the Imperial Crown by the Pope
Had no idea about this. Very interesting. I wonder what the HRE would look like with a Norwegian king on its throne, haha.

Bulgaria used to be a Tsardom as well

Attached: Krönung_1861.jpg (2348x1835, 1.86M)

Halted them proddies and Turks

really!?

>created first state institutions, thus transforming serbia from an autonomous sanjak ruled by an illiterate fuck into a legit state
>removed kebab from serbia
>created first balkan league

we didn't have tsars, we had princes (knez/knyaz) until 1881; after 1881 they were kings (kralj)

>flag
>yes
>pic related

Attached: iu[1].jpg (706x960, 78K)

Flag
Yeah still is
Edward VIII but he wasn't coronated so Vicky I I guess mate

b-but
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar#Serbia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1918)

1. Flag
2. Yeah
3. pic related, because he had the balls and the intelligence to do the necessary reforms and basically dragged us from the periphery of the western world to it's center, also he provided some quality memes

Attached: petr_1.jpg (750x1017, 101K)

>flag
>no
>fuck monarchs

>your cunt
flag
>was your cunt ever a monarchy?
Since 925 to 1945
>who's your favorite monarch of your cunt?
The old ones are too old to actually know much about. Out of the new ones Charles I of Austria. He was very symaptetic to Slavs in the Empire and especially to Croats. It all culminated when he gave Croats the third entity in Austria-Hungary. Unfortunately, it was too late in the war for the country to stay together.
He was a cool dude and wasn't supposed to get the throne at all. By a twist of fate with all other claimants dying in various ways he got it. Charles has been proclaimed as blessed and is in the process of canonization as a saint in the Catholic church. His wife is in a process of canonization as well.

Attached: Blessed Charles.jpg (757x960, 115K)

We wuz empire

you used to be part of the HRE so technically you're wrong

My vacation flat on the Croatian coast also used to be a part of HRE.

Based. Fuck Monarchs.

But until 1648 you are wrong
See

medieval serbia has barely anything in common with modern serbia

>medieval serbia has barely anything in common with modern serbia

Attached: images (3).png (225x225, 5K)

1. Flag
2. Yes
3. Depends if we're talking about Voivodes or actual Kings. Vlad III Țepes, Stefan III The Great and Mircea I of Wallachia are among the most beloved Voivodes while Carol I or Maybe Ferdinand I are the favorite Kings.

Attached: 1200px-MirceatheElder-1024x699[1].jpg (1024x699, 145K)

Yes and practically we never had a king and everybody that ever tried ended on the business end of a halberd. Monarchy is for brainlets.

Attached: swissed.jpg (1712x795, 760K)

What does Voivode mean?

That's what communism does to you. It's like getting hit by a meteor. You need some time to recover.

also wikipedia is outright wrong in cases of stephen lazar (GRAND PRINCE, autokrator having a different context in medieval serbia), john nenadA (who was a monk) and stephen the little (who was claiming to be emperor of RUSSIA)

it is true. not even their names are the same. medieval serbia was "srpska zemlja i pomorska", while modern serbia is "srbija"

what does communism have to do with the shift of national ideology of the serbs during the first half of the 18th century?

Bulgarians called Voivode the supreme commander of the army while for us it also included the title of Sovereign Prince.

flag
yes
pic related

Attached: 71e38ab2-9519-48ea-b663-b0169b32a251.jpg (1610x1920, 2.25M)

aren't territorial units in Poland also called voivodship?

Yes and Savoia will rule Italy again soon!

Attached: princess of italy 66.jpg (267x318, 21K)

voivode is ancient slavic title of military commanders (voi - war, vod - leader), but with time it also became a legit ruler title in slavic and slavic-influenced countries. like many titles in slavic world, it denoted people of various ranks, even at the same time. there is an autonomous region of vojvodina ("land of the voivode") in serbia.

Voievodat is the area the Voievod(Voivode) rules. Romanians, Serbs, and Poles used it.

alright thanks for the explanation

In the sense of nobility, vojvoda is translated to latin as dux, or duke in english.

that makes sense, the German word for duke (Herzog) initially meant army leader too

>flag
>no
>pic related

Attached: charly.jpg (1138x1435, 228K)

Flag
Yes, still is
Gustav Vasa, he was a psychopath who used terror and fear propaganda to gain his power. He also had an epic fashion sense. He also avoided the Stockholm Bloodbath where tons of political figures were slaughtered simply because "he did not trust in humans".
He then proceeded to fight against the church and pretty much took all their power and riches for the people.

Attached: Gustav_I,_1497-1560,_konung_av_Sverige_(David_Frumerie)_-_Nationalmuseum_-_15236.tif.jpg (800x1391, 302K)

does his name have something to do with that ship that sunk on his maiden voyage?

Yep, the ship was named after him. A lot of things was named after him, he is considered the Father of the Nation since he pretty much created modern day Sweden and how we function as a country.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (720x452, 36K)

Flag
Of course
Louis XIV

Flag
Currently monarchy
All of our monarchs were based. The British Empire reached its greatest point under Victoria, Edward VII was aesthetic, George V gave us our national colours and saw us through WW1, Edward VIII was redpilled, George VI could have fled to Canada but stayed in the UK despite London being bombed, and Elizabeth II is the greatest and most widely respected monarch in modern times.

Attached: 298375923759.jpg (1410x700, 291K)

Our monarchs don't have to be coronated, immediately upon one monarch dying the next in line becomes the monarch.

restaurer les bourbons svp

1. Flag
2. Yeah
3. Alexander II. Made the necessary reforms. Was friends with the Prussians. Almost took Constantinople. Was killed by the communists. Just a cool dude

Attached: Alexander_II_of_Russia_photo.jpg (1804x2276, 535K)

Alexander II was based. Fuck Alexander III though.

I doubt it

are you stupid or a foreigner?

1. flag
2. yes
3. elected after the previous dynasty died out, he died after only one year

>So great was Lunalilo's popularity that some people believed that Lunalilo could have simply walked into the capital and declared himself king. Lunalilo, however, insisted that the constitution be followed. The popular vote was held on January 1, 1873 and Lunalilo won by an overwhelming majority. The week after, the legislature unanimously voted Lunalilo king. It has been speculated that the reason for the unanimous vote was because each legislator was required to sign his name on the back of his ballot, and the legislators were afraid to go against the wishes of the people. Queen Emma later wrote in a letter that hundreds of Hawaiians were ready to tear to pieces anyone who opposed Lunalilo.

Attached: Lunalilo.jpg (460x650, 142K)

>flag
>post

I live in the state of Hawaii.

which Austrian monarch is your favorite?

our current king is pretty based but I like Gustavus Adolphus

>1. your cunt
Japan

>2. was your cunt ever a monarchy?
We have a monarchy now

>3. who's your favorite monarch of your cunt?
Emperor Jimmu
(Kamu-yamato Iware-biko no mikoto)

Flag
Yes
Mommy

Attached: Isabeldecastilla.jpg (1814x2952, 529K)

Kingdom of Hawaii

>flag
>sort of
>Hayam Wuruk

Attached: Illustration_of_Hayam_Wuruk.jpg (468x623, 154K)

Louis XIII, for developing and improving the settlement of Québec and Nouvelle-France before his faggot son fucked everything up

Attached: 808px-Luis_XIII,_rey_de_Francia_(Philippe_de_Champaigne).jpg (808x1024, 194K)

bump

Based, it's too bad the US constitution says every state has to be a republic, you'd think in this day and age of "muh evil white people" they could at least restore the monarchy in hawaii as reparations or some shit

flag
yes
No, no king is a good king except the one that abolish the monarchy, so none.
Kings belong in a guillotine.