1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Does a neighboring cunt of yours has a regional/global reputation for being vile, perfidious, disgraceful?

>flag
>maybe

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-222545_Chrome.jpg (1080x1094, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/14/farewell-tornado-beautiful-beloved-slayer-queens-enemies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russkis.

I wish the bongs could just fuck off already.

Gee, I don't know, maybe Monaco...

some 5d origami folding from the leave camp

sbane
yes

Yes, all our neighbors used to be vile cunts. Nowadays they are just failures, but they used to be the bullies of the world.

Attached: europe___1914_by_cyowari-dbul3og.jpg (3465x2481, 1.89M)

>Italy
>Bully of anything
top lol

>flag
>yes and 7 our of their 8 neighbors agree

Why do Brits do this?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/14/farewell-tornado-beautiful-beloved-slayer-queens-enemies/
> Point the nose East. That’s where the dragons lay. And if not dragons, then certainly the Soviet Bear, Serbian paramilitary goons or thugs from a collapsing Caliphate.
> Tornado was built for one purpose only: to race to a target as fast as human ingenuity would allow and deliver death and destruction to the Queen’s enemies.

perfidious albion strikes again

Delusion

Why are brits so based?

switzerland bullied italy for centuries

Ukraine

I wish i was french

no you don't, trust me

India.
Yes, pakis.

Why did de Gaulle oppose Britain joining for so long?

Attached: brit feels.png (563x721, 165K)

but you bullied us ç_ç

Where else have you lived?

Britain never belonged in the EU and the outcome of them wanting out again was inevitable.
Not only have Bongs always had a superiority complex over continentals, they don't truly grasp the reason the EU exists in the first place because they've never been occupied by a hostile power (Unless you go so far back in history that it's basically a different nation)

The UK saw the EU as purely something to extract economic benefit from, not as the vital peacekeeping organ it is.

Not really neighbours, but yes France fits that description.

anglo genocide when?

Yes, Chile.

He (rightly) thought the UK would do anything to damage the EU from the inside and would be an American fifth column in Europe

Would sack Rome again if we had chances desu

Attached: 1521034823276.jpg (600x505, 33K)