Finland doesn't need swedish

I hate how we have to learn swedish in schools because 5% of the finnish population speaks swedish. Someone has to do something about this.

Attached: pois pakkoruotsi.png (250x249, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/commfrontoffice/publicopinion/archives/ebs/ebs_386_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop stealing our language Mongols

I don't see the problem

Attached: 1519566347302.png (1054x620, 177K)

I hate you mom and dad, stop forcing me to learn

Underage ban this fag.

Me? I've already finished school, therefore I have no reason to be upset about mandatory swedish lessons. Like most Finns I never learned anything there so I am not colonized by the Swedes.

Hejsan!

Sweden and Russia made Finland a civilized country. It's understandable that Russian is too complicated for your average pekka, but still you gotta pay some respect and learn at least one of the languages of your masters.

based

like 5% actually learn it

We don't want your language. I would prefer even Somali than Swedish

45% of Finns speak Swedish
ec.europa.eu/commfrontoffice/publicopinion/archives/ebs/ebs_386_en.pdf

>have to learn swedish in schools
do böndes really do this? i didn't learn a single word desu senpai

Be glad they civilized your barbaric ass

Where does it say that?
I did some control + f searches but i couldn't find anything that would indicate that

And no, 45% of Finns do not speak Swedish. If that were the case then very basic level Swedish (not even enough to hold a conversation) would be considered "speaking Swedish"

my jr high school had mandatory french
pretty retarded

This, even though Sweden has a history with us and they have 3-4% finnish minority they still won't make it a second language or make children learn it at school.

Also finnish speakers are forced to learn swedish.

This is literally genocide.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Estonia-Finland.jpg (400x320, 61K)

>compulsory French or german
>no one speaks French or german

What languages did you have in school? Aside mandatory Swedish and Finnish

you're right. it's our country now so why do we have to know swedish

we have mandatory english too

German, Spanish, French, Russian

So English+Finnish+Swedish
+ one of them below?
>German, Spanish, French, Russian

Yes. I studied French.

*rips out a big smelly fart*
it's for your own damn good

>Russian
>Complicated
kek’d

WAIT !! Finnish people learn 3 foreign languages at school???!!

you can pick multiple or none of the ones below, you decide the amount of courses as well so for example i took german and spanish but only a couple of courses so now i dont remember any of it

Linguistic intelligence is the only type of intelligence that truly matters. Those that can’t learn languages have no place in any position above garbage-disposal.

Nice, thanks
How many languages did you learn at school in KSA?

Yes and many pick up an optional 4th language in high school, usually german or french. But 3 languages are mandatory.

English is the only mandatory foreign language here. However, some international schools teach French too.

Establish a political party to abolish mandatory swedish.

> can't get an education without learning swedish

beautiful

Attached: Malena.jpg (430x310, 27K)

Wait nords have different languages?

That went so well the last time.

Nice
Curiosity. Have people bad attitude towards someone who speaks only Swedish? Also Is it possible to have a 'normal' (school, work, healthcare) with the only knowledge of Swedish?
For example, you won't have any problem to find a doctor in the hospital to speak with him in Swedish?

Sure. We are not a single group like you Arabs.

Agreed. I don't want a bunch of subhumans speaking my language, moving into my neighborhood and sitting next to my house in a wifebeater drinking Lapin Kulta and smoking.

You're Finnish. Speak Finnish.

There are Swedish speaking regions in Finland where everyone speaks Swedish, school is in Swedish, work is in Swedish, etc. All the signs in Finland are in both Swedish and Finnish.

>Have people bad attitude towards someone who speaks only Swedish?
Yes, the other fennoswedes think of them as dumb rednecks that aren’t capable of learning languages (which they indeed are).
t. Grew up in a bilingual town and have Swedish speaking friends

touche

Those are dying off though, luckily. My mid-sized town for example used to be completely Swedish before the wars, but know they are a small minority (~15%)

Nice, thank you both.

People like that only exist in Åland.
Other Swedish speaking majority places are just small villages with a few thousand people at most and even there a third of the population speaks Finnish as their first language and the swedes are forced to learn Finnish so they can survive in Finland.

This.
To add to my posts here and here , the people whose Finnish is on level ”minä pelaan pianoa” are from villages that have their own dialects of Swedish that can only be comprehended by 15 people and 27 cows.

you're right, someone should ban Finnish altogether

Second link was supposed to be this.

h-hej :3

based