There is a big anti migrant rally in my town right now

There is a big anti migrant rally in my town right now
People are walking and beating all central asians they see
This is stupid. They even attack businesses? Who will I buy vegetables from huh? The vegetable guy knows me and always makes me a discount

Attached: 1517552787001-int.png (720x398, 411K)

Wow Russia is of gnatsee! What happened to soviet solidarity among peoples? Sad!

>he eats vegetables

Attached: 1552841089799.png (381x629, 90K)

This is sad, especially considering how anti-racist the Soviet Union was.
I blame this on capitalism.

Attached: 6DBA1011-C84E-4B26-8B7E-85A49F4E6BF2.jpg (960x955, 47K)

I dont understand why migrants would go to russia

a migrants job is to shit up a country and ruin everything but russians already did that

A typo, they even attack businesses is not a question

Yeah
I don't support attack on kyrgyzes, they actually assimilate fast

It's because of that girl.

I like lettuce, i like peppers, I like cabbage, I like daikon, I like Onions, I like garlic, I like sometimes tomatos, I like herbs, I sometimes use carrots and potatoes
Today I ate beef with udon and vegetables

Who was raped? I heard something but don't know the details
My friends who live in city center tell me that there is a shitstorm right now

Did you see the statistics? Migrants in Russia have a monopoly on rape. It's amazing why it happened so late.

But I think central asians are cute :(
Do they bother kazakhs? I imagine the kazakhs assimilate pretty well compared to people from shitholes like Turkmenistan

The migrants are assimilating to liberator culture

My friend said me that he saw local villagers (steppe guys) with hunting guns hunting for central asians

This is photo from the mass meeting

Attached: IMG-20190318-WA0008.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

its like that with migrants in every country, its just that most western countries are too polite to point it out

Kazakhs are ok and they don't tend to migrate to Russia
Migrants in my town are mostly from Kyrgyzstan

cool

Attached: 1551880279591.gif (320x240, 603K)

Are some of them minority ethnics who migrated from their native regions in Russia?

I live in Yakutsk. There are yakut vs kyrgyz fights right now. I don't get involved, I am too busy drinking tea and eating chocolate
Russians in general are not involved in this pogrom

I’d assume it’s easy for ex-soviet countries’ citizens (Tajikistan, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz) to travel and work in Russia?

>today i ate beef with udon and vegetables

that sounds nice user did you make it yourself? was it delicious?

Attached: a40.jpg (720x960, 93K)

How are the Kyrgyz? Also, don’t Russians move to Bishkek often? I knew a girl who was Russian and she lived in Bishkek.

When was the Russian Empire, we used Central Asia as the French Algeria. In short, we had our Blackfoot.

I'm still impressed how Russians are still considered core of communism cause they were first to establish it yet they are some of most chauvinist and racist groups in Europe.

Time to give independence to some regions.

To sell drugs. You think they work for 300$ here? Ahahaha

150 kyrgyzes are already fleeing. People buy any tickets, just to leave this city

Sorry but I'm having posting issues. 526 error, exactly

Incorrect.

Attached: IMG_9539.jpg (2048x480, 128K)

20%? Пхaхaхaх. So we will win

I need to make one more statement. People protesting are not russians but yakuts. Among the 140 rapes commited last year only 4 were committed by foreign citizens, as far as I know. Local people are dominating in almost all types of crime here.
Today there are kyrgyz pogroms. Who knows when would they make a russian pogrom? Anti russian racism is a big deal in the republic

>Today there are kyrgyz pogroms. Who knows when would they make a russian pogrom? Anti russian racism is a big deal in the republic

Imagine headlines: Anti-Russian pogroms in Russia.
Many heads will explode while trying to process this.

Go beat your wife or throw some gays off rooftops Abdul. We don’t need your childlike input

What excuse do people have for being that retarded when we have the modern library of Alexandria on our fingertips

Attached: akari angry.jpg (335x400, 21K)

I am always struggling explain westerners that in Russia the word russian refers to ethnicity

There are many good yakuts, but these ones are literally brailet gurgs, acting like tribalist animals
Urui! AIHAL!!! Urui! AIHAL!!! Urui! AIHAL!!!
This really scares me a bit
inb4 whiteboy scared by kara boga bulls

Regression to the mean. Even Marx thought Russia embodied everything backwards and primitive in Europe (in contrast to progressive America, which he thought was the country of the future)

They can't even speak Russian properly despite being born in Russia
They are nepotist savages from tundra villages

>Russia believes its own propaganda it has spread to the west
Wow so funny. Blame your KGB.

That's how the West views you t.b.h. Catherine the Great only paid lipservice to the Western Enlightenment when it happened.

Peter the Great actually deserved his title, but he still could not accomplish enough during his lifetime.

Everything else? Everything else is Russian's being tundra savages because you did not participate in the European Enlightment fast enough.

It's tumblrina amerigoblina commie with a proxy

What do you mean Miraa-san?

>Urui! AIHAL!!! Urui! AIHAL!!! Urui! AIHAL!!!

Uruk-hai! Uruk-hai! Uruk-hai!

Attached: Demon_Orc_army.jpg (800x685, 127K)

Russia has funded alt-right political parties and websites for a while now, and those sites propagate the meme that foreigners and Muslims are to blame for wealth inequality/climate change/etc.

The fact that actual Russians fell for Russian propaganda is a sweet wine poured on my naked body. It's a Pandora's box.

>russians being tundra savages
Got didn't understand anything I said. I was talking about yakuts not about russians
Oh my god as I said before westerners will never understand that Russia is multicultural country and we have many different ethnicities

But you can't speak Yakut properly despite born in Yakutia, whiteboi.
>They are nepotist savages from tundra villages
Just some of them.

I think we can handle situation without Russians, sit home.

You're an idiot. Russia shit your pants.

People actually migrate to Russia? LOL

Based Бeлoe движeниe.

Attached: Emblem_of_White_Émigré_Volunteers_(Spanish_Civil_War).svg.png (957x1920, 824K)

You would have to be inside of my pants to shit in them... maybe it all makes sense now

>actual Russians
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

READ THE FUCKING THREAD
I EXPLAINED IN THIS POST Lad, I said that there are many nice yakuts. All my friends are also yakuts. I was talking about mambets (yakut bydlo)

>will never understand that Russia is multicultural country and we have many different ethnicities
so do we and you do your best to exploit them and convince them they're not American, whether they're BLM or feminists or Malcolm X.

I have no pity for Russia. Just like we funded the Muhajideen to addle you in the 1980s, you are getting destroyed by what you let loose. I have no pity left.

>actual Russians
>Rus
>Moscow
It's not that hard. Every other Russian citizen is fake and merely an imperial subject, just like American Natives and minorities. The core of Russia is Moscow and the core of the USA are WASPs.

>People are walking and beating all central asians they see

lol, Russia

>Step 1: send a dispatch to Tsar Vladimir
>Step 2: watch the Cossacks beating up everybody in the town
>Step 3: buy veggies

Based Бeлoe движeниe.

Attached: da4a86470430.jpg (800x396, 103K)

Your sanctions in 15 will turn Russia into ruins. So shut up and wait.

>

Attached: 1524438064244.jpg (700x734, 107K)

When I say Russians I mean ethnic russians to make it clear
That's not that hard to understand
Ethnic russians do not participate in this conflict
Understand now?

> 15 years

youre that fucking mongol shitskin arent you?

Based Бeлoe движeниe!

Attached: За_единую_Россію.jpg (220x353, 29K)

Based Бeлoe движeниe. Бeлoe движeниe is the true Russia.

Attached: 220px-Thecristisrizenoldrussiancivilwarposter.jpg (220x303, 31K)

I think he meant 15 as in 2015
Are the sanctions having that bad of an effect?
When the Russian economy goes to shit will I be able to buy cheap Russian guns again?

>бeлoe движeниe
>cossacks

Read the thread before posting

No I'm ethnic russian (a minority)

Turan rises!

>Turan rises!

Attached: 1535470261127.jpg (211x239, 4K)

What stops his Imperial majesty to send his loyal Cossacks to stop the rioters? Is he some pussy as weak niggerman?

>Mongols beating Persians up on the streets
This is Khwarezm all over again

>Are the sanctions having that bad of an effect?
Sanctions are a ban on a number of activities with the country. Including technologies necessary for the development of the country. So yes, everything will be bad with us. But not soon.

Well both yakuts and kyrgyzes are a part of Turan so it is turanid civil war actually

Cossacks nowadays are just clowns

Living in Yakutia is like living in 80s South Africa.
- Yakuts are farmers, rednecks, extremely nationalistic and reign the republic (like boers). You can't make nice career in Yakutia without knowing Yakut language. Yakut culture and religion are very spread
- Russians usually employed in industry and they are less involved in politics (anglos). They accept everything that local government says. Yakuts and Russians are nice to each other
- everybody hates caucasians and central asians (niggers). they live in their ghettos but they are good cheap workers.

Sorry, I mistook them with Tajiks. My bad. Arr rook the same.

>Cossacks nowadays are just clowns
So just send in the riot police duh. Did the governor do something?

>persians
You have never seen a kyrgyz and have never heard their language am I right

I'm sure russians will be oppressed soon my fella, especially when Putin leaves
Hopefully I will miss it before anti russian riots, I will miss yakut qts

>You have never seen a kyrgyz and have never heard their language am I right
As I said I mistook Kyrgyz with Tajik.

Governor (left populist woman) said "don't beat them pls ok"
They barely seem to give a shit

kek

Attached: russian.jpg (2000x2671, 1.31M)

In this country only the ruling class wins.
And it's not made of tatars and buryats, my friend.

Who do you think will succeed Putin?