Dutch model of Egyptian and Moroccan descent

Dutch model of Egyptian and Moroccan descent.
Why are you against race mixing again?

Attached: 1532863827746.jpg (767x767, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to North Africa.

she looks like a goddess, wow

because she would look a ton better if she was one of those ethnicities. Also, she doesn't belong anywhere and she probably has a ton of health problems caused being mixed race. I feel bad for her and don't like you for making this bait thread. fuck you op.

t. mixed raced

she's not pretty, ugly nose

Is your mom a coalburner or your dad is a gook lover?

because most mixed race people are ugly average people contrary to the popular belief of basic white leftists from the west

Mixed race children have a ton of mental and physical health problems, and are generally ostracized by both groups.

that girl doesn't even look mixed btw

Mixed race people have less genetic diseases, it's called 'heterosis'.

"Dutch"

That's bad education

Her hair is great

Attached: 17c4_VkQ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

you are welcome ;^*

I can't grow a proper beard because of my Amerindian genes and I'm balding because of my Spanish genes. Fuck you.

Feels bad that I wont get to have her

Attached: imaan.jpg (628x378, 43K)

without advanced health care products it would look disgusting

true
latin american is known for having absolutely no diseases
she's not
she's half moroccan. half-egyptian. op is a faggot

Wrong. Stop streading lies that it's even remotely good. You're hurting a lot of people.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Do you realize heterosis is something that happens when different species interbreed and that there's an opposite effect called outbreeding depression as well?
Why would humans suffer either of those? Unless you're implying whites are a different species from Blacks :^)

Mixed race populations have less probability to have genetic diseases but they're not unsusceptible to them.
Homozygous population have higher chances to have genetic diseases, but it doesn't mean they will be sick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

the shut the fuck up faggot

>Mixed race populations have less probability to have genetic diseases
Proofs?

What does being mixed race have to do with that? Jews are mixed race yet they have plenty of genetic diseases.

I think if anything you should be talking about wether a population is inbred or not and any population regardless of racial background can become inbred.

No, heterosis apply to same species mixing. It's just the probability to have different alleles in the same segment of the chromosome pair.

People of different races have more probability to have different alleles for the same gene. The closer the people are in geography the probability to be genetically related is higher.

Because blacks are ugly, including her.