Stop calling us anglos

We are not anglos, do not call us anglos, anglos are perfidious scum and we will never be grouped in with them

Attached: A88A0C17-B4AE-4439-88D7-1103C42131A8.jpg (1000x1000, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björn_Ironside
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

right, let's call what you actually are. mestizos

N

It's short for anglophone, you autistic fuck.

You're English offspring just like us, stop being such a dummy. You're Anglo.

this

ok, i call you mutt then..

Mutt vitality is what makes us strong, you cannot bring me down with such insults beady man. Your government will have you banned from posting here soon so I do not have to be subject to your odious posting.

Largely castizos, actually.

literally no americans are "anglos" anymore dude it's not 1640, absolutely nobody here has purely english ancestry, and the ones that do are like 35% max

Jokes on you, I’m not English I’m an amerimutt

ok anglo

yet you speak english, cucks

we speak american english, which the rest of the world speaks now, cuck

only thing anglo about me is that i speak english
and barely, at that

And you speak somali, dip

you have to go back

Lol mohammed garcia calling us mutt. lmfao.

do you know why the rest of the world knows english now? so that they can understand all the stupid shit americans say on camera to laugh at americans

I'm Chinese though.

the absolute cope

we are proud of our abdullah heritage desu,no one says the opposite

What do you want to be called?

Daddy

Well you're half right. You speak English because of an offshoot of England, a country one fourth your size. You're the epitome of cuck, you should be ashamed of how emasculated and valueless your nation is. Understand this too: You're not even counted among your own generally; You're not a country with even any viking age significance, you aren't Norway, you aren't Denmark, your value to them was simply a pilgrimage site at best, and most of your actual Germanic "norsemen" left at the tale end of antiquity. You are a nation of somalis with only an eye's blink of historical prominence if one could even call it that.

Attached: article.jpg (310x206, 14K)

Attached: 1551673327461.jpg (850x400, 71K)

Attached: The first swedes.png (800x420, 701K)

>being this triggered
embarrassing

i'm not even swedish but latin-american lamo

>be anglos
>be perfidious to your king
>pretend you're not the true sons of perfidious albion

His point furthered.

>I’m not even Swedish
We know

>You're not a country with even any viking age significance
Founding Russia is pretty significant, but the Viking Age is not where we shined. That's actually later, during the times of the Swedish Empire where we became the strongest military power in Europe for a brief time :^)

Attached: vikangs.jpg (2462x5056, 3.82M)

Da...
Sorry, but we aren't your daughter desu

America is ANGLO and the spiritual successor of the BRITISH EMPIRE

lol thread about amerimutts not being anglos and being Jow Forums'd as usual turned into American BVLLS thread putting sweden in its evident place.
im not even american btw.

But we are friends

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

I know, I said that...
and yes MARKEDLY brief lol.
and no don't wewuz russia, a dude who raided a bunch of slavs and central asians a bunch and decided to stick around, whos line died almost immediately, rurik, please advise; his line likely (but definitely did actually) came from Denmark, and he raided from the black sea, as a Byzantine subject. You would do well to learn even your own history.

>strongest military power
As soon as you stepped into the mainland you almost immediately got beat back to where you can from originally. Snow niggers need to know their place, under the heel of Germanic and Mediterranean Bvlls.

Rurikids were Scylding offshoots founded by a Varangian outside of any imperial campaigning...

>rurik
So you are telling me the Rus tribe from Ruslagen in Sweden came from Denmark huh okay that's strange.

Uhm no, but you are probably just trying to bait me so I won't bother correcting you friend :^)

Attached: 1547145104079.jpg (366x264, 62K)

Not baiting, you are failures and will be erased accordingly.

Attached: E85D2BE5-954E-4DE2-9F6B-6786466202D5.png (834x1024, 493K)

The reason it was called RUS; was because the finnic/baltic word for Norse people was based on a placename in sweden so they applied the word "rutsi" or "ruotsi" which likely comes from a cognate of the word "row" or "rowing men". They ascribed that word to all scandinavians; including the notably /not/ swedish ones who settled Kiev.

>said the hungolian

I guess that depends on how you see it

Lol pal that's a kindergarten pleb-tier understanding of it but I will not bother correcting you :^)

Attached: Friends.jpg (1800x1200, 301K)

Attached: IMG_014C96-19EEDF-B6C6B0-0D9631-8A134C-83A57A.jpg (425x420, 51K)

Damn, so many triggered mutts itt.

Attached: b2b.png (251x272, 6K)

No it isn't, but your picture is pretty kindergarten. This is how europeans argue "hehe u are wrong of course but i dont need to bother arguing"

Absolutely a horde of effeminate intellectual midgets. You didn't know any of that shit I told you, you grabbed onto this wewuz notion of Rus' and its founding and held onto it until today when you realized it was fucking stupid.

>You didn't know any of that shit I told you,
Man, I only came into this thread to respond to this , not to insult anyone. Do you seriously think I didn't know what you told me? My own language? Or the basic fact that the Finns and Estonians named us after the place Ruslagen near Mälardalen in Sweden, that we learn at the age of 7 in school? I don't even know what to say at this point. You embarassed yourself with your first sentence and since you are so keen on insulting people instead of discussing things I said I won't bother correcting you.

>flag
your country lost to mutts lmao

>we learn of age of 7 dees teeng actually

ugh all this "we so educate of our heritage" horrible syntax and just dumb obviously posturing nonsense every time a european is wrong about some shit. You didn't know /any/ of that shit, you're wrong. Rurikids weren't swedish, and you thought they were, which means ya didn't know that, else you wouldn't make the claim. I feel legitimately unironically bad for every little polish teen and swede who makes the "we learn of dees from child we are moch smart actually" argument. I can almost see the acne on your nose and cheeks.

lol daaaaamn swedes btfo

>Rurikids
No, but Rurik probably was. You also claimed that we have no Viking Age significance, which is just retarded. Who was Ragnar Lothbrok's father? Sigurd Hring, King of Sweden. A large part of Danish vikings came from Scania, that used to be Denmark but is now Sweden and has been for a long time. Yes, we do learn a lot about our own history and heritage in school, but that was not my argument. I was just laughing at the fact that you were trying to teach me my own language based on a three sentence Wikipedia article you read on the subject. I don't know why you are bringing up other Europeans, you are talking to me and only me here.

He wasn't "probably" there is absolutely 0 evidence that he was even born in Scandinavia, and more evidence suggests he was born in Constantinople or Trebizond.

Midwest is German

>there is absolutely 0 evidence that he was even born in Scandinavia
Well, that's what they teach at universities in most of Europe. Hrörikr and his people were named after a place in Scandinavia that is now Sweden, and they spoke a form of Old Norse. There is literally zero evidence that he was born in Constantinople or Trebizond, lmao.

Furthermore, my argument about Viking Age signficance and overall historical signficance remains. Even if we assume that Rurik was Chinese, we can live with that because we have so many other prominent historical figures. Again, I don't know why you became so hostile when I responded to you. Very odd behaviour.

Sigurd Ring was born in Sweden. late iron age semi-mythological figure, who like my original point was among the actual Germanics whose descendants are not in Sweden. Your legacy is of those who stayed behind and stagnated from the dark ages and on. Truly and utterly valueless and insignificant.

shut the fuck up you mutt

I don't think anyone in real life calls Americans Anglos

Not really. Sigurd lived all his life here. Björn Ironside is buried a 20 minute bike ride from where I live. The Scandinavian golden age when it comes to power, development and actually came after the Viking Age, in the high medieval age for Norway, during the Kalmar Union for Denmark and during the Swedish Empire for Swedes. So far you have not provided a single valid argument here.

Norway is literally a non-country though and Denmark was smashed by Swedish bvlls

Moreover, completely overtaken by arctic finnic neolithics, who were always the numerically dominant population in what is today Sweden; note WILDLY different haplogroups.

Attached: The first swedes.png (800x598, 180K)

Haplogroup I1 was the dominant haplogroup during in the North during the Viking Age, and it still is today.

Du behöver inte sjunka till amerikanens nivå.

Attached: y-dna_haplogroups_europe_genetic_map.png (1600x1313, 1014K)

Bjorn Ironside wasn't a swede, he didn't live in sweden, his mother wasn't swedish, and his father left; his only reason for being in sweden at any time was if it were to benefit either his fame or fortune, sweden is to Scandinavia as the Balkans are to Europe.

>Björn Ironside (Old Norse: Bjǫrn Járnsíða, Icelandic: Björn Járnsíða, Swedish: Björn Järnsida, Danish: Bjorn Jernside; Medieval Latin: Bier Costae ferreae) was a historical Swedish Viking chief who also figures in late sources as a son of Ragnar Lodbrok and a legendary king of Sweden. He lived in the 9th century, being securely dated between 855 and 858.[1] Björn Ironside is said to have been the first ruler of the Swedish Munsö dynasty. In the early 18th century, a barrow on the island of Munsö was claimed by antiquarians to be Björn Järnsidas hög or Björn Ironside's barrow.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björn_Ironside

I'm convinced that you are baiting me now because there is no way you can possibly be this stupid. So far every single one of your "arguments" have been refuted and you have only been able to throw around petty insults. Well, I'm going to go eat dinner. I guess Jow Forums was right about you Americans.

>Du behöver inte sjunka till amerikanens nivå.
His behavior isn't sinking it's rising to my level to engage in discourse meanwhile you literally came in to the thread Jow Forumsing the US along with everyone else but your /cunt/'s post was the most hypocritical and stupid. You're a fucking idiot.

None of them got refuted, you've been throwing in irrelevant tidbits of history that have been conveniently making my point for me. The location of Bjorn's burial, and the origin of the munso house aren't relevant when they left and you live in the year 2019. Which was my point.

This, we are proud MUTTS. Im a celto-germanic BULL and not a filthy a*glo

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-110701_Firefox.jpg (1080x1067, 218K)

>Founding Russia
Why though?

The house of Munsö didn't leave.

> arguing history with projecting new world mutts that have 0 history of their own

The absolute state.

Why not? For the luls

Attached: 1547439127372.png (428x604, 356K)

The only significant branch of the house left. Yes. Stop playing CK2 and tell me a member of the house that isn't from semi-mythological Ragnar Lodbrok's line. Please.

>when they left
Wtf? They literally founded our first royal dynasty, what are you talking about?

Attached: åhnej.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>member of the house that isn't from semi-mythological Ragnar Lodbrok's line
Erik Segersäll and Olof Skötkonung, our first kings. The founders of our nation, more or less.

*waits while the American desperately googles these people*

>Why not? For the luls
Not an argument.

It's amazing. I lived in Gothenburg for 7 years (I'm not going to bait you by telling you why), everyone's super friendly; and you would've been too, and I'm not a threatening guy, I'm a nice person, I don't appear aggressive... Grow up and admit Americans are super charming and friendly and you're just a bitter teenager with cystic acne and an inferiority complex.

>hasn't named a significant member of the house

literally no one calls america anglo anyway

>Americans are super charming and friendly
You haven't been acting very charming or friendly in this thread to be fair

t. the guy you have been "discussing" with

muttoids are german and irish

>other readings include
>your first message

Sigurd Ring, Ragnar Lodbrokare, Björn Järnsida, and then the line continues unbroken until the founder kings and their descendant Emund the Old.

Yeah, the american charm has really shined through itt. Totally unwarranted.

Why do you need an argument for. Just be happy that you have a nation, Ivan. You're welcome btw.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (270x252, 1015K)

>your first message
This was my first message like I've told you already. The first Swede wasn't me. I told you this 20 minutes ago.

Your suicide and homicide rate is too high for an Anglo country

>muttoids are german and irish
Correct if I'm wrong, but doesn't it make them English?

But you're angl*, José Smith.

no, english people are civilised

Apologies.

Yeah uh totally not Anglo. lol...

Attached: anglo.png (2944x1732, 436K)

The best Americans are those of Anglo background

this
its the baseline (and based) heritage of Ameribros

People on here don't realize that most of the later European immigrants had to assimilate to the dominant Anglo-American culture. We also managed remain in control of most of the country's institutions (government, education, law, business, ect), though our hegemony is slipping away...