The virgin am*rican girl vs THE CHAD MEXICANA

the virgin am*rican girl vs THE CHAD MEXICANA

Attached: based Mexicana.webm (360x640, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/b2fk3e/girl_getting_her_shit_rocked_and_no_one_cares_lmao/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Mexican chicks so absolutely insane? I knew a dude who was being abused by his mexican wife.

just the Latin fire within them...

Attached: latina.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

I think all latinas are loca
Its awesome and spooky all at the same time.

>reddit.tube
in all seriousness i wish that girl is my gf

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

they really are violent people

we should do worse than deport them for the good of this planet

Shitty pigskins deserve to suffer

If you can't handle a latina you have low test

>we should do worse than deport them for the good of this planet

I want to see you try, pigskin
And there are 600 million more down here...

can see why its worth it, that ass umf

Chad Latin blood and Chad Native blood came together to create the true noble savage.

Attached: 1491970342231.jpg (539x960, 104K)

are you mexicans? this is news to me

>nobody is stopping the fight
The utter state of US schools

My uncle is a former Marine 6'4" and all muscle. He's the definition of a Chad. He married a Latina. He loves it. He's cheated on all the women he's ever been with, and he's too scared to ever do that with his wife. He told us that she threatened to murder him, if she ever found out he cheated on her.

the power of culo...

Attached: thicc colombian girl.jpg (766x960, 89K)

thankyou for his service.

>My uncle is a former Marine 6'4" and all muscle. He's the definition of a Chad. He married a Latina. He loves it. He's cheated on all the women he's ever been with, and he's too scared to ever do that with his wife. He told us that she threatened to murder him, if she ever found out he cheated on her.
Spaniard heritage then...
same with spanish women

Asian girls are like this too though. My wife threatened to chop off and feed me my balls if I cheat on her.

lads im thinking of pumping and dumping some latina lass in my uni, but all this talk about them going psycho is making me nervous, I want to shag her but I dont want to die

Attached: 1477247334576.jpg (874x816, 123K)

t. wh*Te virgin

WTF is that woman next to the one who is getting beated pretending she is an hermit meditating on a montain at Himalia?

wh*tes are naturally cowardly

>the american is a blonde haired white girl
i thought we were all mestizos mutts and fucked up looking?

Reminds me of the case where a Chinese woman did chop off her husband's penis for cheating on her, but the penis was recovered and reattached to him. Then the woman invaded the hospital room, chopped it off again and made sure to get rid of it this time.

do you know you're the scum of this earth?

filthy, criminal people

That's very obviously peroxide, the fact that you couldn't tell, speaks volumes as to how non-white this country is.

Based. Fuck trump and fuck white people. Teach that Aryan hoe who runs America now

yes and we are proud of that..

>do you know you're the scum of this earth?

>filthy, criminal people

Attached: 1510960129433.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

Why is no one else reacting?

Not me, I'm white and I enjoy fighting. I find my hapiness in fights.
But I'm the guy who is very polite, I never start a fight so I wait or I seek troublemakers and I beat them so bad. Then people around me say "he was just defending himself"
No problem with the police like that.

What would happen in a Paki school if a 190 cm tall Pashtuna started beating a 160 Poonjabi manlet?

white people are free game in america
if you step in you lose your livelihood and all future prospects

we have temperament and pride and you?

>Latin people
>wh*te
speaking a Romance language disqualifies you from being a wh*toid
simple as

white people are a bunch of cowards thats why...
whitout your guns you are shit, i dont even know you and im pretty sure i could kick your pale, fat ass desu,

besides, maybe the white bitch insulted her.
you guys are racist as fuck

kek

Attached: 476456.png (1000x743, 56K)

she was actually ranting about muh border security
talking tough but couldn't even stop a single Mexican lol

>Unknown
Dios mio...

you can see that he's quite obviously cheated on her but apparently that chad cock is worth being cheated on every once in a while

you're as stupid as you are ugly and criminal

Her friends just stood and watched without lifting a finger, pathetic

>source
>mother jones

black mass shootings are like 6 times higher than whites and it'd definitely not 60 instances

Attached: index.png (221x228, 10K)

>you're as stupid as you are ugly and criminal

Attached: 1513761630385.gif (403x448, 37K)

>the spic attacked her because the blonde was-pro wall
>no white person went to help her

imagine being this spineless. thies are mentally ill.

>source: my ass

Nibba you unironically think you're Aztecs lol.

please send us some russian nerve agent

nah, white people are pussies thats all.

Peaceful and rational minds

White people are the reason your bastardised race exists. Those same natives you LARP as were powerfucked by Southern European bulls. That's literally how you came into existence mestizo.

Attached: 46358_ooo6jg7zglg3m_al1.jpg (540x360, 133K)

your country is run by drug lords and cirminal gangs

you're like the hutts

yes yes I know >r*ddit but it's even funnier with the audio
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/b2fk3e/girl_getting_her_shit_rocked_and_no_one_cares_lmao/

I dare you to come to the Carribean and repeat yourselves, subhumans. We have plenty of curbs waiting for you to chomp on.

Attached: 1546708922456.jpg (552x387, 22K)

and your people create more and more demand of drugs without control; weapons of drugs lords comes from your country too

based countryman

ITT: prietos

Attached: 1546560629268.png (1528x1184, 233K)

Southern Europeans aren't wh*te, the same for Anglos, and in your case, Greeks.

Pinche cabron

Call them Europeans. Westerners. Whatever they want. Fact is you speak a European languages. Your culture is entirely Iberian. You are our cucks. We made you from our dicks. Death to the Mexica movement.

Attached: 1469393603199.webm (720x1280, 680K)

The only reaction they get is the shop keeper looking at them for a couple of seconds and then just carrying on. They're invisible to everyone else. What the hell is going on?

mexicans are retards but can be nice sometimes, theyre like pitbulls that listen to cypress hill

and how this makes a no-pussy people?

Guys rarely ever admit to being abused by their partner but it happens a lot and femalescan be particularly cruel about it.

Yea yea lmao. Fuck that white bitch up.

>we
>our
Who the hell are you? Your name says "Greek" but I doubt it, so let's say you're Greek. You're a Turk and Slav rapebaby from a third-world shithole. Why do you even care about us?

Are you the same guy who claimed a few days ago that rich people in the third world are worse off than poor people in the first world?

>Your culture is entirely Iberian
I don't think you have even anywhere near mexicans

You neglitos are weak

Proud to be a citizen, friend. When shit like op becomes more common than not, I will be on the first flight over to cleanse the mainland.

Attached: 1552740501805.png (638x475, 528K)

If Greece is third world then what is Mexico? Half of your country is ruled by drug cartels.

Fuck your stupid Amerindian larping faggot. Your entire yDNA is European. European men fucked those American Indian you worship.

nop, i've never said that, poverty increases violence and crime in any historical context

Trump hasn't engaged us in any wars though

Nice to know that spic will be deported and charged with assault

I've seen more Asian women being violent (especially to their men) than I've ever seen Latinas do it.

t. from CA

Apparently Thai do it a lot too.

wannabe american cuck

Talk shit, get hit.

sauce?

Come to Santa Isabel faggot, I'll show you just how cucked I am.

I really like to see those

Why settle for webms? Just open your front door and you'll see monkeys chimping out live.

Attached: 1513170836950.png (337x207, 71K)

yours is run by jews and mafia-like lobby

lmao

where can I watch more videos of white girls getting beaten up by latina girls?
this is super hot

"latina fire" until you slap the soul out of them. overgrown children just like negresses. I place weapons of destruction all over my room to challenge these whores to kill me. Of course, everything is inside semi locked containers so if they do the good deed they can't argue it was a crime of passion, kek.

Attached: 4A06ADAA-D806-4748-B739-79A9F569C325.jpg (684x546, 76K)