How do Indians feel about Americans who move there? I am considering it. I'm a 6'4" white guy, if that's relevant

How do Indians feel about Americans who move there? I am considering it. I'm a 6'4" white guy, if that's relevant.

Attached: India.png (1200x800, 32K)

Move there where? The only places worth moving to are Pune, Delhi and Bangalore if you work in tech.

Depends on where you live. It'll be very normal if you live in the big cities (the girls might prefer you more because you're exotic and tall).
If you live in a small town, you'll be a celebrity because they rarely see foreigners.

Yeah and probably get beaten up for taking pics of young village girls. Better stick to the cities

Move somewhere rural.

Attached: parenting.png (1715x1245, 259K)

My advice is-don't move to the big cities.

These guys are literally trying to get you killed OP.

Avoid the BIMARU states, Delhi (full of BIMARUs) and rural areas.

The rest of India is fine.

bruh moment

how's Darjeeling?

Heavenly.

or Leh and Dharamshala

>Dharamshala
looks great

I'm 6'4 aryan (whiter than you faggot)

Chandigarh, Punjab-Haryana best city in india clean and safe and punjabis love NRIs there so you'll be good and you can find both trad girls and hoes therw

idk why you would consider this shithole
but there’s nothing really. you might get a lot of attention from people because foreigners are rare.

stick to the larger cities however. it’s literally Mad Max in the Indian countryside. we have it all, ethonationalists, communists, rebels, gangs once you venture outside the safety of cities.

in cities, it’s comfy. you could visit monuments and architectural shit. there’s nothing else really, and generic malls etc

He’s not NRI, he’s white. I guess he could get easily around with hoes but marriage would be a issue.

India is a strange place.

Have you ever lived in a village?

>it’s literally Mad Max in the Indian countryside
Is it dangerous? Do people have guns?

Yes. Elephant guns are common. In older movies, there’s a trope where if the zamondar gets angry, he immediately picks up the elephant gun off the wall to shoot someone.
Bootleg pistols even more common. You won’t find anybody equipped with ARs though.

Just don't be like this faggot

Ah fuck I forgot to add the crossboard link

Dharamshala isn't as nice as people say. It's peaceful and stuff in Mcleodganj, but it's a pretty regular Indian city outside of that.

I liked Manali a lot, but it's small.

Attached: manali-rain.jpg (620x412, 59K)

Chandigarh is amazing in that it's managed to be designed entirely by Le Corbusier in a grid pattern and is still a fucking nightmare to find your way around. It's like no matter how much you design a city to be simple, it being in India will make it confusing.

>Shitting liquid fury for weeks

Fucking yikes.

move to bihar

If you want to die go to Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana or Delhi.

The rest of the country is safe.

Get out of Europe, Sandeep

Is New Delhi unsafe for real? Do they like rob you on the street?

Also, are you a Southern Indian? Aren't all the IT people are from Southern India or Maharashthra?

Brown bros whats your opinion on Kerala?

it's nice. south indians are bro tier

New Delhi is fine but Old Delhi has been a ghetto for centuries.

L1a bros.

>Elephant guns are common
What does this mean? One per 1000 people common?