GOOD GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

GOOD GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
IT'S HUGE, I'M 22 AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER SEEN IT

I AM FREAKING OUT
WHO LIVES HERE?

Attached: Central-Asia-EU-800x450.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Mongols and Gooks

>anglo education

Attached: 1521903326291.jpg (484x605, 53K)

The most attractive gookish turks. The soviets tried to hide these beautiful ladies.

didn't you watch BOЯДT ?

Don't worry, it's 99% empty, sparsely populated with mongol-gooks and a few Russians in the north of Kazakhstan.

Who didn't watch VOJADT apart from thirdies without electricity?

Attached: aktau1-1.jpg (451x338, 51K)

My mom is from Karagandy

I've been to Kazakhstan for 3 weeks last year.
Ask me anything!

Islamic mongols

what do they eat?
is the islam serious?
is there discontent over their dictator leader?
are there any bars?
can you get laid?

Russians, central asians, some persians offshot, and Aya

Attached: aya 43705871_307513396734091_7035106942718620181_n.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

is she asian or wh*Te

i wish the world was still full of misteries to me

Answer the questions user

Population density is very low, the people are uneducated and the russians ruined the whole place desu. Had like persia taken them over they would be full with zoro qts but nope

imagine our ancestors seeing the atlantic ocean and not having a clue what laid across from it

for all they knew it went on forever
for all they knew there were beats and ghouls on the other side
for all they knew there was the entry to hell itself
turns out there was just some brown men who sacrificed their children to the moon god

amazing

are you implying that Iran is superior to Russia?

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

>what do they eat?
Horsemeat is the basis. It's not tasty. In my opinion it is in this order: pork < horse < beef < lamb < poultry...

They DO NOT have a lot of national cuisine. You'll have a LOT of trouble trying to find ""Kazakh cuisine"". It's not a tasty food. But you can eat Russian food there which is good. Kazakhs themselves? They like fast food. Sad, but true. McD, BK, etc. Or..their own burgers.
>is the islam serious?
No. Girls don't cover their heir, they use makeup, and all. They're Muslims though once you start talking to them.

Russians and Kazakhs barely interact with each other despite speaking the same language. This causes Kazakhs to have ridiculous beliefs for people. Girls are naive. Men ...they're smart, but sadly don't know much. They're all friendly.

No one eats pork or drinks alcohol. But alcohol is present everywhere. You can buy it easily. I was told Kazakhs buy good booze in great bottles, and give as gifts.
>is there discontent over their dictator leader?
Not really. North of Kazakhstan was populated by Russians and there was a lot of risk that Russia will have territorial claims. So Nazarbaev did the wisest thing possible, got money from oil, and built a Kazakh capital right there in the north. It worked. Almaty is being rebuilt too. There's work, place is clean, and nice. Problem is cities and towns OTHER than Almaty and Astana, ofc.
>are there any bars?
I don't like bars, so I can't help.
>can you get laid?
Yes.

Cant tell desu but closer to asian

Iran is an ancient state with one of the most sophisticated cultures on earth. Modern Russia is the result of a few mad slavs deciding that getting drunk and conquering the Eurasian wasteland was a good idea.

t. Persian reminiscing about 1000 years ago

mind your own business you huge sack of shit
DO NOT come to Kazakhstan

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

they can't decide if they're Russian or Arab, though I believe they will ultimately side with Russia cause that's where the money and military clout is in their case.

I've already been there
You have a tiny population m8 go fuck ok?

>You have a tiny population m8 go fuck ok?
not our fault
there was great famine in 1920th and 1930th

girls like this live there

Attached: 1549585801062.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

I don't say whose fault this is, I am merely stating the fact and offering a solution: Kazakh benis in Kazakh bagina

In 3 weeks spent in Almaty and Astana I haven't seen a single person like this. They all look like Mongols/Chinese to me, with an occasional Turk, a hybrid between Turk and northeast Asian, and some Euros, mostly Russians.

you been in taras?

The Tajiks are basically persians, Their language is weird as it's like Farsi with some Russian thrown in and it uses the cyrillic alphabet. I actually saw a book on how to learn it in a shop once but I never saw it.

The country is run by a secular dictator who uses the threat of a Wahabbi/ISIS/Taliban takeover as propaganda for why he should stay in power.
It seems like an interesting place, and relativity safe apart from that couple who were killed a few years back.

Attached: 21.jpg (581x622, 66K)

GONNA BUST CUMB

cumbustion?

Attached: aya 8796879.jpg (1080x2280, 556K)

I want to eat your horse

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT BANGERS AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN BANGERS AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

ben geleyim mi?

>WHO LIVES HERE?
Hot asian mixbreeds

kek