Why does New Zealand produce so much halal meat? A lot of my halal meat comes from Oceania

Why does New Zealand produce so much halal meat? A lot of my halal meat comes from Oceania.

Attached: 7BF326B3-FEF0-4B81-98B4-1CC58B3806B2.jpg (2289x1444, 691K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEGkMlYiPEE
youtube.com/watch?v=z7uiEI6ywws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not buying American beef

Attached: full-metal-jacket-gif-12.gif (500x265, 500K)

Lmao why should you buy factory farmed meat

What does halal meat mean?

Sheep

>not supporting your local family farm
>coughing up for globohomo import meat

Nice. I don’t eat factory slaughter partially as a point of principle

>not being vegan

they say some words before cut the animal and they do not shot it down like the western cunts do, they just cut the neck and let the blood to pour.

In Australia, the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (AFIC – the peak Muslim body) certifies and trains Islamic slaughtermen for the meat and poultry industry.
AFIC has strict rules with regards to Islamic slaughter. These rules state:

The slaughterer must be a sane adult Muslim.
The slaughterer must say the name of God before making the cut.
The name of God is said in order to emphasise the sanctity of life and that the animal is being killed for food with God’s consent.
The animal must be killed by cutting the throat with one continuous motion of a sharp knife.
The cut must sever at least three of the trachea, oesophagus, and the two blood vessels on either side of the throat.
The spinal cord must not be cut.
Animals must be well treated before being killed.
Animals must not see other animals being killed.
The knife must not be sharpened in the animal’s presence.
The knife blade must be free of blemishes that might tear the wound.
The animal must not be in an uncomfortable position.
The animal must be allowed to bleed out and be completely dead before further processing.

>local family farm
This is extremely rare even if you live in the middle of fucking nowhere

Unironically where do you get your protein from? Pls don’t say tofu

Nuts

>local family farm
I watched a documentary with one of those, the man of the house (he called himself the CEO) drove fifty kilometers away from the house to a field that stretched to the horizon to oversee several dozen Mexicans who worked there.

Our way is painless

muslims say the otherwise tho.

If you got rid of the Mexicans it really wouldn't exist. It simply wouldn't be profitable, since no American citizens would be willing to do back breaking farm work for minimum wage. Why do that when you could just fucking go work at McDonalds for the same pay

In America wtf?? All halal meet we get is from the town i live in. Who eats meat that was shipped across the globe. I swear the average American is retarded.

Then why are Australia and New Zealand able to do it at a profit?

So it's the quality different or it's just for muslims?

50 sandniggers were not enough

Broofs?

i've never ate the other version but i think it tastes different since they bleed the animal in the halal one but they keep the blood inside of the animal in the nonhalal one.

See Halal meat is all killed by hand.
I’ve heard there’s less blood in halal, but other than that the only physical difference is that the animal has to be treated well and can’t see slaughter which hopefully means they feed it better food.

You really think fly over Americans are willing to pay $7 for a lb of meat? Maybe coastal soy boys, but not middle America

tofu
but also nuts, espeically in the form of peanut butter and other spreads, seeds, e.g. hemp seeds sprinkled over my cereal, legumes, so hommus, lentil/chickpea soups/curries/whatever else, the occasional mock meat, protein powder (was drinking protein shakes when i still ate meat too though)

It’s brains though which means it’s more expensive
I’d have to do research into if halal is actually more expensive, but I doubt it’s incredibly so, but yeah you’re right that price is a factor.

I found one;

youtu.be/EEGkMlYiPEE

Maybe it could be done. But in America big companies want huge profit margins, which means keeping costs way down since consumers are not willing to pay a lot for meat. (Meat in the US is among the cheapest in the 1st world)

Why are Democrats so obsessed with wanting to use slave labor for far...oh, right.

Woah.....

Nice
youtube.com/watch?v=z7uiEI6ywws
In the US. Some soyboys reported it so you may have to use nsfwyoutube com to view it if you don’t have an account.

it's very interesting to see that halal meat is very popular there.