erytim

Attached: 144365.jpg (600x448, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It really do be like that

They dont think it be like it is but it do

Europeans are the biggest cucks,they apologize for everything

this is completely unrelated to the nz happening though because the guy also tried to kill his family

>tries to kill his wife because she "misbehaves"
>somehow this must be on the same scale as shooting up two mosques for memes

>""""""family fights"""""" in europe are now settled with shooting in public trams
And you fags still dare to mock americans.

Attached: 83469962.jpg (600x599, 76K)

words of wisdom

They'd need around 25.000 shootings per year with at least 2 victims to reach our level of homicide.

Yeah I don't think we're one to fucking talk about this you disgusting macaco.

This guy was obviously mentally unstable, what exactly is your point? Every once in a while a nutjob goes crazy and tries to kill people regardless of ethnicity and beliefs.

We're geographically located next to the Middle East, what do you expect?

Why are you guys talking like Negroes?

As things stand it won't take long until they reach that number.

>Every once in a while
>completely ignores all terror attacks in the past few years
Hahahha

Also >"family affairs"

>Jow Forums
Please go back to your containment board.

What price?

Those were actual organized terror attacks, this guy just snapped and went crazy. The last major terrorist attack occured in 2017, and ever since then europe has been largely peaceful. The same thing can't be said for Brazil however.

great argument you idiot

islam is harmless

people are just generaly insane.

Freedom.
If you guys had guns this wouldn't have happened.

Attached: 22651.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

Come to aid your fellow Jow Forumstard?

>islam is harmless. Sure they decapitate people on daily basis in the name of allah, but thats besides the point. No, I am totally not a turk or a refugee, why do you ask?
Do world a favour and castrate yourself.

Attached: BOI.png (1023x2277, 603K)

Came to aid your fellow mudslimes?

>b-but only three people died and several were injured, no biggie
German logic I see.

Attached: 7071623836049.jpg (1077x846, 34K)

It's some random nutjob shouting crude words. Your president is the same. So you should know by now that there isn't a conntection to islamism. Just your average retard losing his shit.

quintessentially deutsch post

Inshallah bruder

3 people dying isn't a major thing seeing how 160.000 people die every day. Maybe you should actually take care of your own country which has a higher homicide rate than fucking Syria.

>australians
>non-european

Attached: 1545790536760.jpg (424x542, 46K)

Well, why stop there?
The 50 peeps in NZ aren't "that many" either. Its terrorism? Well, a right-wing terrorist is quite rare too if we look at the numbers of global terror deaths, so why bother?

>can't see the difference between random nutjob freaking out and a Jow Forumstard streaming it live via facebook and sending a manifest to the prime minister.
Jow Forumstards really that ignorant?

yeah 50 people dying isn't much either.

For what 'used' to be 'european/first world standards', yes, it was supposed to be something major. But I guess times changed, considering that you're even willing to compare europe to third world countries.
The mighty sure has fallen.

yeah 50 people dying isn't much either. The impact on this website from the nz attack came largely from the fact that the shooter was a chaner and used things that are familiar to us. That and the fact that NZ only has 34 homicides a year on average.

Hey it was you who claimed it isn't a major thing seeing how 160.000 people die every day. Even the 3000 dead of 911 wouldn't be that massive, so again why bother?
Just dont claim yourself to be a """humanitarian""", then I wouldn't care about the blatant hypocrisy of these kind of arguments.

What the fuck are you talking about? Europe has always been a hub for terrorism because of its developed status. Communists, right-wing terror groups, IRA, etc. Why do people act like europe was some utopian peaceful land prior to ISIS?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe

Muslim terror attacks that caused the deaths of whites and westerners (excluding Jews) is a tiny sliver in comparison to how much death (the US) has caused in Iraq and Afghanistan. Terrorists have an excuse, but what excuse did Brenton have? Why didn’t he look at the (((source))) of the problem? Why didn’t brevik ask his unnamed Jewish mother about Israel’s crimes in Gaza? It all smells fishy to me brehs.

>what the fuck are you talking about? europe has always been a shithole full of evil right wing nazis killing people off, muslims dindu nuffin
Hahahahahha I didn't think I would enjoy this thread so much, the level of delusion is abysmal. But I do like the sound of that though.

>EVROPA WAS PEACEFUL BEFORE MUDSLIMES RUINED IT
>shows him all of the terror attacks that happened prior to muslim migration
>woah that doesn't count wow ur deluded

fucking retard.

Attached: 121.png (568x1023, 216K)

what's that? convicts are making some sort of rebellion and want Europe now?

>German apologists giving excuses after excuses
Oh, its just the usual day I guess?

>wikipedia
>showing anything
Hahahaha that's even worse than linking Jow Forums, my man. Ok, I will give a second chance, go on google and search as much as possible for a biased article on how muslims didun nuffin and I might take you shitposting seriously.

That was the other German user. And not seeing the difference between an terrorist strike and a shooting involving a mentally unstable person is deluded.

Another Jow Forumstard. great.

1. Then it was the user, who decided to compare it on the quantitative aspect and making a autistic comparison. Just go ahead and say that millions of people die in a carcrash, so it wouldn't be any change if their would be some stabbing victims or any other kind of comparison.
2. Next time a muslim blows up something, feel free to go ahead and tell that in reverse. I am sure you would be on the front.
3. Btw aren't they all just """mentally unstable"""?