People found out I walked 5km home from a party and now i'm considered "odd" for walking such a long distance

>people found out I walked 5km home from a party and now i'm considered "odd" for walking such a long distance

Holy shit I hate automobile culture

Attached: 48Lr7Ft.gif (375x288, 1.21M)

How often do you guys do cardio?

Imagine using your legs lmao what a nerd

That didnt happen OP stop lying

3 times a week
t. rides a bike

When you walk to and from the vehicle

I walk a lot, sometimes more than 20km because trains are too expensive and I think I have kike heritage.

I know. I don't think I could drive without splattering pedestrian blood.

Attached: a9EnJq30_700w_0.jpg (700x526, 48K)

Me and my pals regularly walk like 2 miles home at in the early morning from friends' flats and they don't consider it strange. Even this short girl who was unironically stalked does it.

How long did it take you? I mean to walk 5km physically isn't exhausting but I can imagine I'd take like 30 minutes

Sorry bro.

I don't know how long it was in distance but it's a 45min-1hr walk, I'd rather walk than waste money on a cab, uber, or drunk drive plus it's exercise

That's jogging pace, walking is about 5km/hour

what is a km

That'd be 10 km/h, which qualifies as jogging. 5 km/h is closer to casual walking speed.

I used to run 10km under 50minutes though now I am focusing on upper body and man adding a couple of kilograms, you can really feel that when running

I used to do that a lot, but then I FOUND TROUBLE.

Now I'm kinda terrified to walk home after parties desu.

That’s 3.1 miles in scientific units btw

my daily commute includes 5km of walking (~2.5km total from home to train and from train to office, twice a day).

your friends are lazy shits.

>3 mile walk is far
best be joking lad, that's only like 30-40 minutes

I literally don't use anything with an engine unless I need to move more than 100km or I'm in a hurry
t.bike master race

I'm not a long distance runner 5km is about as much as I can get out before I hit the wall. I can run a km in 3 and half minutes which is alright

5km walk would be weirdo tier over here as well

Psychos literally scream out their windows, throw shit at you, try and startle you, drive unnecessarily close, stop their cars to stare at you, etc where I live. It's so fucking annoying.

Not worth running more than 10km really. If you go over that you get that strange feeling when your feet and legs are warm as fuck and you can't fall asleep.

That's 5km in scientific units.

I used to walk 2-3km every day to go to school

Kang Mile

I used to walk home from my friends' houses which were like at a 5km distance

It took me like 40 mins, I don't do it since I don't have the free time anymore

what the fuck why would anyone walk 5km

Walking at night is never a good idea here.