How often do you think about the fact that right now there's children no one knows about locked in dark basements...

How often do you think about the fact that right now there's children no one knows about locked in dark basements around the world?

Attached: woj_sm.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Smith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every day

never but im gona tip cops to check on yours

never thought about until this post
u ok op?

Bit creepy desu m8

>there's children no one knows
I know

Are you talking about child trafficking or just extreme neglect by parents

Peter Scully is quite horrifying

Pretty often or they would not eat for days

Post pics

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
>According to Dutroux and Martin, Lejeune and Russo were still alive in the house at the time of Dutroux's arrest in December, and Dutroux had ordered Martin to leave new food and water for the girls in the dungeon each time they ran out. Martin neglected to feed them, later claiming she was too afraid to go into the dungeon.[15] Lejeune and Russo eventually starved to death.
I just can't fucking stop thinking about those scared little girls in that basement starving to death in the dark, meanwhile dutroux himself was caught and in jail. This shit has haunted me for years. How can people say there's a loving god?

Nice try FBI

Whenever I'm reminded Austria exists

What was the name of that Australian guy who kept his daughter in his basement?

not at all desu, I've got my own problems

There’s people dying en masse and being tortured/raped all over the world every day, though typically systematically.
Half you guys are probably going to pretend to care but don’t even regularly vote so whatever.

>What do you mean you don't vote?!

Attached: soy1.png (211x239, 9K)

I think about it pretty often since they wont shut the fuck up about needing "food"

The italian itt did it better

>that flag
>that post
For sure one shouldn't talk about such things and if you do you should be locked up.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Smith
>British Liberal Member of Parliament (MP) for Rochdale 72'-92'
>Throughout much of his career, he maintained a high profile in the media, and became a popular public figure
>In 2012, following allegations of child abuse, the Crown Prosecution Service formally admitted that Smith should have been charged with the sexual abuse of boys during his lifetime. Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said the boys "were victims of physical and sexual abuse" by Smith.[5][6] In November 2012, GMP Assistant Chief Constable Steve Heywood said there was "overwhelming evidence" that young boys were sexually and physically abused by Smith.[7] In April 2014, it was reported that there had been 144 complaints against Smith from victims as young as eight, but attempts to prosecute him had always been blocked. Public authorities including Rochdale Council, the police and intelligence services have been implicated in covering up Smith's crimes.[8] In 2015, it emerged that Smith had been arrested in the early 1980s in relation to these offences, but a high level cover-up reportedly led to him being released within hours, the evidence destroyed and the investigating officers prevented from discussing the matter under the Official Secrets Act.[9]

This happens all the time here, and funnily enough it’s almost always republicans. Pretty sure I remember one getting caught in an airport restroom with a little boy years ago.

Damn OP. You gave me a flashback about the day when I saw a pic two kids who were hanged in some basement. Jesus Christ that pic is burned inside of my head.

>it’s almost always republicans
Fucking moron, let's make this into nothing more than a "your side, my side" business as usual politics bullshit.
Kill yourself.