I heard Mexican actors are getting butthurt about her

Why? She looks like 1 in 4 of all Latinx I’ve seen, why are people mad with a normal person?

Attached: 7DD57559-3FA4-4A62-BB1E-615103130280.jpg (1365x2048, 1.06M)

It's bc she can't act

calling native americans latinx is racist, white and cultural genocide

she is ugly

Mexicans are self-hating faggots. All people look like her here, but for some reason Mexicans don't like it.

Indigenx can be Latinx just like mestizx can

Um, sweaty,
1. It’s her first acting role
2. She did very well for her first acting experience
I study the arts in San Francisco, I think I know what I’m talking about

Ugly asf, dumb, can't act. She's from the south. Literally negro tier.

>latinx
oof

mexicans are racist as fuck. look at al the novelas. everyone is fair-skinned when maybe 10% of the population actually looks like that. they're a weird self-hating bunch

Attached: novelas.jpg (3955x3588, 1.17M)

> All people look like her here,
lol no

and even then, some indigenous girls are actually pretty

Neither do many wh*te passing """"""actors"""""" tho, it doesn't stop 'em from getting roles

Not trying to be contrarian, but she is kind of sweet actually. I unironically went to instagram to lookup hoes of her type, but failed. Apparently all Mexican instagrammeresses look like Murican basic bitches.
I don't know shit about acting though.

>All people look like her here
I'm white

Attached: me.jpg (476x476, 31K)

she looks like she fucks spaniards

I don't get this. In telenovelas, the rich guys are white, the poor people are brown. How is this racist? That's just reality. Rich Mexicans are all light skinned.

I don't really see the issue here. She looks Mexican.

Yeah, a lot of mongrels say that here.

He's mentally ill and Chicano. Don't talk to him

It’s funny because I’m a teacher, my Mexican students (who are great, don’t think I’m racist or anything) talk about their parents watching those but I’ve met at least a dozen of those “white Mexicans” like in your pic and none of them care for those. It’s weird how the real people the show portrays don’t watch that

Mexican is mestizo. She needs to go back to Siberia

>not posting the GOAT villian

Attached: images (2).jpg (293x400, 15K)

In order to be Mexican, she needs to be spanish + amerindian. She's clearly native, needs to go back to Mongolia.

This. Bet if they made a show about poor people all the actors would be indios or mestizos and not white.

Show respect to your ancestor

Fuck off CHI.

>t. his ancestor :)

>This. Bet if they made a show about poor people all the actors would be indios or mestizos and not white.

Attached: 87d6633ac056e42f5fdd957cc2a19e3e.jpg (2400x3000, 1.16M)

My ancestor :)

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-164706.png (480x854, 489K)

Mestiza.

""White"""" mexicans are racist who dont like seeing brown mexicans succeed

Attached: mexicans reality.png (671x1202, 1.82M)

whiter than 90% of mexico

stop coping, same shit happens here

Asking for a friend?

Attached: BE5103C1-E1BF-4500-AAAB-846CE90582C0.jpg (1392x2073, 249K)

even poor people in telenovelas are at best castizos never full indios

I don't know what I hate more. The braindead programs the upper retards make on TV, or the ugly faces from the bottom ones.

>from left to right
>Jennifer, Adan, Kevin y Sarah

kek

it's a remnant of the caste system. it's not weird at all

She looks Asian to me

kek

Tell me about Chilean television tropes

we're anglos

You look Indian to me

Fuck those guys are ugly. Fortunately they're Americans now.
And no, they're not white, they're arabs and castizos. White Mexicans are politicians, not actors.

>latinx
kys puto

I'm 100% Anglo Canadian and Mexico is my favourite country

I had a Mexican girl tell me this in Europe. Never heard it here. Wtf is this Latinx indiginous crap. I just say Latino or Latina

She is not mestiza, she is clearly 100% native

Latinx is gender neutral sweetie

Stop equating Asians with Native Americans

i dont know, no one watches national TV anymore, teleseries are only seen by women over 60 and even they arent really interested in them anymore

but from the little that i have seen, the TV industry is just dominated by people who have contacts, so they just hire their cousins, nephews, friends, etc, so you end up with rich kids doing a pathetic attempt to imitate a flaite (low class) accent

>Arabs
?
I am ethnically Lebanese born in San Luis Potosí, I’m not Chad but I look nothing like those guys
Type dios mio in the chat if you agree

what are you not understanding

dios mio

Okay chino...I mean chinX see how dumb this is?

Are you white?

Idk. Carlos Slim is arab but everyone would assume he's some sort of indio or mestizo.

I'm a CHI and I kinda hate you Canuck faggots. Albertans are cool tho.

How it’s racist? Like the bitch was obviously not fully indigenous. She was a crazy feminist bitch that went to some French government school in Mexico City it all added up in my mind

I'm not she just has asian eyes

Because Albertans are the only ones who put up with you and me

no

I said Mexico, not you. Any diaspora that travels into America turns to shit. CHI's deserve a nuclear holocaust the same as Irish americans and italian americans.

desu it's the smug attitude towards Americans that annoys me the most

tfw you're a CHI who enjoys watching hockey

Not him but I knew a Canadian family in Montana who was nice, they made me cookies as a welcome to the neighborhood. So not all diasporas are bad

>no one watches national TV anymore, teleseries are only seen by women over 60 and even they arent really interested in them anymore
same here
idk why lack of brown representation in tv even triggers people
legit no one cares

>I knew a Canadian family in Montana who was nice
No they weren't. Trust me.

i wouldn't

Nigger, there were Mexicans in California and Texas even before the civil war.

latinx is a term for mongrels
they are pure and should be addressed as such

>Rich Mexicans are all light skinned.
Not that guy, but richest Mexicans are Lebanese.

I remember the first time I saw the word Latinx. I hated it instinctively, as if God was working through me. Then, I found out what it meant and I was reassured in my instant hatred. Thank God I live in Texas and was spared the mental illness that manifests itself on the coasts.

t. Chi

Attached: 1500232802465.png (433x500, 13K)

Those were Spaniards, not mestizos.
For the second time CHI, fuck off.

Not really. Maybe jews.

American culture poisons every diaspora, eventually. Real Mexicans are based. CHI scum.

Not him but when I visited the Alamo I was reading about the Texans there and like 3 of them were mestizo bois

I lived in SoCal all my life and didn't see the word "latinx" until I moved 13 hours away for school.
You mean Criollos :^)
It's amazing how jealous you faggots south of the border are of us. The least you could do is fund the wall. You don't want those pesky Hondurans ruining border towns like Tijuana now do you?
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Attached: 1463445531115.jpg (214x249, 16K)

If the Mexican media is like Br media, it's because she isn't part of their sekret club where everyone is related.
>"she can't act"
The vast majority can't act. It's all about connections and sucking dick.

I don't think it's a racial thing. She's just hideous, and she's hated for that. Not for being an india.

why would you hate someone for being ugly

You seem like an asshole

>mexican acting
>acting
Chimps are more reserved with their gesturing and hollering.

>latinx is a term for mongrels
it's a term for anyone who was born and raised in latin america

Ugly people don’t have feelings and their existence lowers my quality of life