/MENA/ Xe declare war to /balk/, /polska/, /cuM/, /mEd/, /laNg/ And /nederdrAad/

HAIL OP

Attached: 200198733.jpg (455x421, 25K)

>xe
meant we

>ath*ists

Attached: 10073674059.jpg (552x828, 45K)

xer reign will be glorious

Damn.
One minute late and you'll probably win this war.

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

OP wants war because he knows he doesn‘t post anything in the general aside from
>ath*ists.jpg
and literally does not read any posts in it. He is in that sense the true winner here.

>war on /med/
Self loathing??

Attached: 8DA301C4-FC85-4140-8D66-13EDB997CBBE.png (2161x1057, 803K)

Hd spent like 9 or so months spamming so he's a lost cause and a futre genrikh/HKanon-tier. He'll be here in 4 years as a respected oldfag spamming the same thing while engaging in some discussions.

My origins are far away from the coast so not med.

Amazigh? Okay you’re not arab anyways then lol

History books will remember his painful journey as startig on 3th june 2018, same thread where syrian attentionwhore posted feet/hand and had an argument with assman before the future june thing.

Not amazigh but they are /mena/. Idk what i am. Medea is far away from the coast. I mean enough.

That would be me. All I do here is lurk from time to time, usually before I head off to bed. I don't feel comfortable enough to post here, because the landscape is widely different from that of /levant/, the posters too. I also left with the impression that no one could endure me or my postings anymore, it's invalidating to go through a fit of passion about something only to be discharged as an autistic NPC.
The fact that I'm remembered surprises me desu
Well, off to another limbo.

What the hell happened between 30th of Jan and now to turn you into this bot like posting?

Omg ofc I remember you, don't if that was intentional but you always had my back and we've chatted enough on /levant/ and here. Idk, not everyone can tell apart all the tunisians so I bet they don't really care yet.. I mean atleast your posts were generally good quality for this general + just know that you're clearly not the only autistic tunisian lol. Well, even now there are autistic tunisians with a similar brand of autism.

He's been like that since june 2018.

He's been posting that since june 2018.
I have a sneaking suspicion that I know who he is.

Now if the venting virgin could make a comeback, it'd be my peak fangirl moment of the day.

Bougnoula, tell me why Bushra calls wrist user Goblina twink.

Idk, i don't pay much attention. All i know is there was a tunisian spamming his ikemen face and one that showed he's not fat all (like sissy tier, in the 50s kgs). Also, what happened to your email exchange with genrikh?

Les singes viennent de sortir du zoo

Attached: 7EF7BEC9-B5CD-4847-A119-3EAA75C549D3.jpg (3024x4032, 3.16M)

I thought that nigger had an entry to your infamous discord convos, so I tried to infiltrate through him. But not a chance. He kept asking if I had a BAGINA. Cunt that he is.
And then in my frustration I found a Jow Forums discord and after THAT shitshow I deleted the whole app.
/blog

Attached: 874.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Got link to the thread ?

There's a Jewish Tunisian poster?
*investigation intensifies*

He is winner actually and he knows
Tell me. Have to see the face of this legendary guy posting from a flag that can easily dox each other especially if they have cuckerberg‘s social media

i actually post, you know me as 2 different posters
>I have a sneaking suspicion that I know who he is.
hint? i personally doubt that anyone i know would browse this shithole of a website

More m*Norities?

He's blacklisted from discord since he's a very controversial poster lmao. I know what posters are on discord if you wanna. Build links with them and maybe they'll let you know. Last thing I know about the discord is some gossip on my subject as i've been expecting since months. I know for a fact that they also gossiped about other posters.
>Cunt that he is
Ouch, did really went far with the autism again?

That’s why it’s such a great place to release ones inner autism

several ones, one regular here

Not irl. But your style of posting points me to one user I spoke to on the 29th/30th of Jan. Just wondering why you don't post in derja anymore.

what did you talk about?
too tired to remember if it's me

Just one cunt with whom I had an argument yesterday. Is all.

He was actually pretty tame but I just love the word cunt. That's fine though. I deleted the shit app.

So.much.drama
So.much.gossip
حسّيت حالي بالثانوية
ييييي
Like a Turkish series except everyone is an autistic creep

>you know me as 2 different posters
You crushed my fantasy desu
Why did you reveal that? Also destroy the other side of the coin and stay soulless atheist poster blease shukrannnn
No9shi w ath*sts not welcome!

i rarely post here tho and i don't larp
but i did briefly but rarely get into some discussions
not a regular at all

The real plot twist is that him and Brik/9arwi (aka his arch nemesis) are the same person.

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (912x905, 1.23M)

how about you kys you subhuman scum?
and there are 2 jalel brikist niggers, of which 1 is probably a jew

ييييي بعدين شو صار

why don't you talk in derja anymore? are you merely pretending that you can't understand?

شو صار فاش؟

fze3g fez7g 3egz fe9 zeg faef5 eze6ff 6fez
busy now, have a nice day

>busy now, have a nice day
at 2am? surely you can't be that busy.

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

Because bushrullah wrong and retarded
>tunisian spamming his ikemen face
What does this mean?
His own face or another's

wrist user

Attached: pull down your pants and bend over.gif (498x498, 65K)

going to sleep, goodnight (bad night if you're a l*ftist scum)

You finally submit to my alpha disposition
I don't understand how people can like wrists

did you get a job or no?
you said you got fucked over.

His. Wait a sec, i have more.

Attached: 1526137851780.png (1318x906, 1.63M)

wrong guy again, goodnight

>I don't understand how people can like wrists
Yours is just special :^*
Was that you who sent the Masri in Eestie a voocaroo yesterday?

Ah nvm that is izem I think

No my voice sounds like death and my mother always told me not to speak with blakcks (masris)

Damn! Izem looks like THAT.

Bushra said izem is brown af. Idk if it's him, I just remember these posts from a while back.

>wrong guy
*doubt*

Attached: 8ipo.gif (366x420, 3.64M)

Actually I recall some tunisian namefagging as izem and mocking him by reposting the pics so maybe. 100% ikemen desu.

>implying that guy isn't brown
Bougnoula I think being around Fr*nch blacks has given you the wrong impression.

Post the one with the timestamp that reflects izem‘s actual visage
Also do they say in barchaland no9sh? It‘s algerian way to say someone is attracted to men/izem.

We say miboun or in Benrikh's words BLIBOUN

We say 9ar9ni

I don't even know, he seems light pink/red.

Yes I know what miboun means
But there are more ways to say you love cocks
There‘s another one I like to use to refer izem as aside from mibouna
La7as

No la7as means someone who sucks up to another
For example there's radha3/radha3 zboub (dick sucker) or 9ar9ni (subhuman faggot)

You called me Izem once and then you started threatening me with all kinds of torture. Skurry shiet.

Thank you a lot for the new vocabulary I think when I find izem‘s facebook again I‘ll say these things
And also yes la7as means beta orbiter which is what he was an amalio uwu orbiter

Izem was right. People here constantly obsess over him.

Oh shit that was me i remember that
Yeah he‘s my punching bag it‘s funny after you come home apréx a bad day
Sorry it‘s for izem

Every tunisian has been called izem
He is probably the protagonost of mena

why 9ar9ni?

He was a special kind of stupid though who the fuck sends a known doxer a pic with timestamp lmao. But mostly his posts was what i was after at.
Sad because i love 9ar9eneh

Malta user was there in that thread, being thirsty as per usual.

I fucking hate them
They hate other sfaxis and act uppity despite being the former alcatraz of tunisia/sfax
I hope sfaxis round them some day

yes, wrong, I am also the anti b*ttala guy

oh? So I take it you live south of tunisia?

I think you're just projecting.

I am the south of sousse = south of Tunisia guy aswell
get your shit together

I take it you live in a net negative state?
@ me when you learn tunisian
t. Mestiri superhuman

lmao
ask me if you want to know about me, I'll either answer or not, won't lie

>sousse = south of Tunisia

Attached: gold-laughing-vector-mask-450w-57543007.jpg (450x437, 22K)

are you from (may Allah forgive me for uttering this word), chemel 8arbi?

look at satelite imagery of tunisia
green= north
yellow/brown = south
sousse province is honorary northerner (fuck the city tho)

>look at satelite imagery of tunisia
no need. I actually passed 7th grade geography.

the same question again and again and again
what would it change if i was?

That was me who posted the pics. I was just in the right place(thread) at the right time and i knew it was him. I actually also found him in other sites. No i didn't stalk him.

cute. Now there's 6 of us.
why do you crawl out of your huts in the middle of the fucking night?

My dream would be able to tell all the tunisians. I used to be able to do but some are just unknown. I still managed to stand out in a sea of french flags back then but must suck being the most common /mena/ flag.

5* crap. Forgot that /levant/ poster fucked off

I always say tunisians could have their own general daily if they wanted too.

He is a gay nigger
Not the one with the timestamp
Holy shit which websites? And how did you find the pics? And there are more (full) pics aside from pajeet timestamp and the one in this thread?

>why do you crawl out of your huts in the middle of the fucking night?
i don't sleep

here's the thing. I'm not sure if the bot actually doesn't understand us or is merely pretending not to. He could also be the kike. What I do know is that wrist user is the nicest out of you.

but you said you were going to sleep.
are you lying to me? how could you lie on the internet.

i'm not the same user you talked to i'm just a lurker

>He is a gay nigger
Aw he's just a poor kid lusting for /med/ women (and rightfully so). Poor fucker just needs to get laid.

So now officially there's 6

>Not the one with the timestamp
which one ? not the one posted here ?

e7lef