TikToks from Sweden

wtf Swedebros?? explain this!

Attached: SwedenTiktok.webm (540x960, 1.77M)

Attached: SwedenTiktok2.webm (540x960, 1.77M)

Attached: SwedenTiktok3.webm (540x960, 1.83M)

How will wh*tes ever recover?

Attached: 1553077577757.jpg (560x577, 226K)

The "superior" race.

Holy shit those eyebrows looks repulsive.

>turk girls like black guys
Well duh

Tik Tok is quickly turning into the next cancerous platform. I thought it couldn't get worse from Vine

B&RP

can u post these on Jow Forums? im banned from there

my God, those girls are so fucking ugly, swedes look like these?

cope.

It wasn't meant to be cancerous from the start?

at least those two have attractive girls

They don't look like swedes at all, probably immigrants

these eyebrows are the worst fashion trend ever

i got you mehmet

Turks are an enigma to me.

no, the first one have some very ugly girls, the other two are alrigth

This+ they appear to be whores

Vine was unironically fun and actually had normalfags producing decent content.

Two uglies

Alright

Pretty

they look so underage

Glad to see this. All the cute white bois will be left for me

Sweden's future

wh*Te women are the biggest attention whores

>women like criminals
wow, what a surprise.

BASED SWEDEBRO :ddDDDD

Attached: 1486847180_apustus.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

?
they look like they're in their early 20s

pedo

EY THIS NIGGA FUCKS KIDS

haha the fuck.

by by Sweden. that is more disgusting than..

shit I don't even know.

really, svens, kill youself. die in pain. if the vikings could know what comes after em they would immidiatley smash their own balls.

I demand from now on call em not Swedistan but Patheticland or DieInPainStan. What a puke.

seeth more iv*N

I call them Cucklandia

Ok this needs explanation

>Ghetto thots have ghetto tastes
Color me surprised. But it still suffices to bait Jow Forumstards.

>Mutt projecting hard

>waaaaah there are girls who'd rather prefer to fuck an arab or a negro than a white man waaaaah
Honestly, shut the fuck up, nobody fucking cares
So what if that is the case? Does it affect you at all? Why do you care so fucking much? It's because you can't get laid and are jealous, isn't it you fucking loser?

none of them is white

cope

Jow Forumstards and many Jow Forumstards unironically think they have ownership of all women of their nationality/race and genuinely feel “cuckolded” when someone from their nationality sleeps with someone from a different country

Why are you so salty? It's not worth it

My god they are ugly as fuck

бля нy вcю тpaллятинy щac иcпopтишь

why are there so many of this kind of videos from sweden being posted lately

are you fucking serious? how can you look at these thots and say "they're completely impartial, there's nothing about race in here at all!"
fucking retarded bastard

>anyone who feels jealousy is a loser invalid
get fucking cancer you anti human retard

thanks Lord there is still good women in Turkey who prefer whites over locals. been there, banged lots and lots sweeeet turkey brownies om nom nom taaaasty

>things that never happened
russian women come here to work as prostitutes mate

Jow Forums sees more Jow Forumstards by the day. It's only natural they bring their little fetish with them. And Sweden is the perfect scenario for that. Imagine all these pure orange Nordic females getting their brains fucked out by BBC.

at what point is it Swedens fucking fault for the shit they are doing to themselves, 10 million fucking Turks now this shit
fucking explain yourself or i will single handedly take over the icelandic parlament and go 14/88 on sweden

What the fuck is TikTok ? i stoppped social media with snapchat

that's poor Ukranians buddy.
fuck em
but listen. once I fucked such a tiny Turkish gal cunt... ohh that was fantastic. She told me all turks are barely men! whats more to say? poor young lady. I helped her.

It's like a Chinese version of snapchat. Fucking zoomers and their low attention span.

Absolutely seething.

This is why women in Europe vote for Green Party. They made not realize it, but they're voting for brown cock

Please stop. It's true and it's embarrasing.

Based RVSSIAN BVLL
Please come to America and WHITED my 56% wife

TURKroaches shaking in their boots from this liberator

t.
and no they are rus 100%. we say "rus'a gidelim" here kek. it must be embarrassing for you.

Attached: 1549490583419.jpg (985x768, 125K)

you realize she is being ironic?

Based

Nah, he should come to Brazil, and inseminate how many womens he can, maybe the IQ of this population increases a little

megacope

Meanwhile in reality dating statistics prove that bwc still reigns supreme

Slav genes are not gonna improve your IQ

hey, that's not me.
let's go to Turkey this summer? There are plenty of pussies dying of starving. They do like us. Let us help them and increase some more happy in this shitty World.

>dating statistics prove that bwc still reigns supreme
Post them

Attached: BASED.png (2048x1152, 16K)

negro, amerindian and portuguese genes are worse and the iqs lower

You will not resist, Mehmet.

Attached: 1552594774299.jpg (1080x589, 298K)

I really really don't know what is it about Turks that triggers slavs
I see turk flag in a thread I see an angry Slav

SEETHING incels lmaoooo

R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

WE GOT A LIVE ONE

LMAAAAAAAAAAO whitebois

Lmao. Us whitoids rape and pillage.

Our women are just wanting us to rape them more. Sadly Tinder makes them think they can choose their rapist (they can't). I can't wait to leave work and rape a few women in the parking garage.

Some say its better to rape drunk women but I think them fighting back is more rewarding. It's especially fun to impregnate them then leave for another whitoid country where I will have asylum.

Attached: Keystone_Light_Beer_Pouch_Hoodie_Dark1_POP.jpg (639x639, 51K)

Attached: 1543428533690.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>ohh that was fantastic.
lmao wtf

his imagination is really strong

The only person who is cringe is you, turkey

are you ok Boris?

>no u
Oof.

well, once I fucked a canadian sweety in St.Petersburg back in the 2017. she came there as a tourist, but I assume she just wanted to propper fuck. She told me later in Hotel that Canadian men.. well, you know.

Cucks.

So I did her nore happy. More happy to this shitty world!

im just saying that turkish people are the worlds most humorous neolithic peoples

have you, perchance, also had sexual intercourse with an Italian maiden? I would like to hear a recount of that occasion.

Based liberator

never tried yet the Italian one, but I will do belive me. they like big white cock.

I can feel your heat nigger, glow. glow more, there still cold up here in Russia. bring us more heat.

>im just saying that turkish people are the worlds most humorous neolithic peoples
the fuck is that even supposed to mean you fucking nerd

Attached: 1466574268455.png (506x608, 59K)

>the fuck is that even supposed to mean
negro

>Turk doesn't understand basic human biology
like fucking pottery
we found him boys!, the first caveman ever to walk out of a chunk of ice and use a keyboard

Attached: 350px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png (350x352, 125K)

Based russian subhuman is trolling Turkish Gods.
Anyway, yes we russian subhumans are ugly, pathetic beta losers and "our" women love Turkish Cock so what? Does it make us angry? Not at all.

Any man should be disgusted when women of his tribe are taken by men of another tribe. Bloodlines spread through the paternal line, the children she produces with that man will be working against your tribe not for it.

>yes we russian subhumans are ugly, pathetic beta losers and "our" women love Turkish Cock
Based

Attached: 1461286409050.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

chill, bro. macaco's still glowing for all that 20++ wars we whiped their black asses for 300 years.

ugh... my ancesters
they so weak ((

Ok? I dont get how pol cares so much about this shit
I dont know these girls, i never will, i will never interact with them, who fucking cares who they get dick from?

cope