How much does college cost in your country ?

Here it's almost free (less than 200 Euros/year)
Can you afford college in your country ?

Attached: gdbjzjl.jpg (245x206, 9K)

It only costs your soul and your mental sanity.

-private colleges non-existent
-No tuition fees at all, also applies to international students in 15/16 states
-Small ~$200 administrative fee per semester which includes your public transportation pass
-$800 government grant for living expenses that is only half loan
-more options for additional and subsidized government loans (4% p. a.)

Tuition for me is around $15,000 a year.
Of course the sneaky jews don’t include extra costs which puts the total yearly cost at around $30,000 a year.

>public
pay RM100/month and you're set for the next 3-4 years :D
>private
pay RM3500+/month! If you can't afford it, you can get a government loan but it'll put you in debt for the rest of your life :D

Attached: 1553107271827.png (240x240, 7K)

Attached: C0C178D1-56E1-46AC-8463-1A7685092E51.jpg (495x362, 17K)

They tried to implement tuition fees $600/semester but there were literally riots in the streets so they scrapped them. You guys are just a bunch of cucks.

Wtf are you studying ? Also wouldn't it be cheaper for you to just study in a foreign country (like Canada or somewhere in Europe) ?

Canada is just as fucked except for Quebec because they are based but for Frencophone students only.

Attached: 5E57A1EF-1433-4EA4-9052-92536BC2CBB5.jpg (640x987, 167K)

Completely free except for the food and books. The state even pays our beer money

Attached: Jo_riittaa.jpg (788x1200, 781K)

I technically got paid for it, but i dropped out

Wow what a fucking scam. You haven't even started working yet and you're already in debt.
Are there any (serious) plans to make it affordable ?

Based

>Are there any (serious) plans to make it affordable ?
Yea, if Bernie Sanders is elected then he’ll try to get rid of these costs all together but I wouldn’t be surprised if our entrenched politicians try to stonewall him while screeching about how it’s bad for the market or whatever

>Are there any (serious) plans to make it affordable ?
no

It's free

Attached: 1553105294005.png (1189x1422, 98K)

about 15 euros for the student ID, otherwise free.
but there are also paid courses universities are free to do for people who weren't good enough to get onto the goverment sponsored places in their own discretion as long as they meet the requirments for teaching quality, they go roughly from about 500 (most courses) to 3000(in case of medicine, the most expensive one) euros/semester

:^)

0 pesos

>-private colleges non-existent
There's one in Bremen

these threads are just a thinly veiled way to mock us

Is it easy to make friends at german universities? I’d like to go to one but I’m also a friendless loser and I don’t want to fuck up what may be my last chance at normality

9250 a year
Or cheaper if you go to europe.

Thry say you dont have to pay back the debt but thats only if you dont make a career for yourself.

My uni costs about $2000-3000 per year but if you have good exam results (like I do) it's free for u + u get state scholarship