Welfare and migrants is the new European model. Is it sustainable?

Welfare and migrants is the new European model. Is it sustainable?

Attached: Pepegliacci8.jpg (610x814, 103K)

absolutely, mate

feel free to come and stay here if you want :)

Do euros actually identify culturally with having gibs?

Attached: Blugliacci.jpg (528x697, 95K)

Bump

yes, helping each other in need is the essential part of our culture

That is not the same as having a welfare state that requires a constantly growing population

Attached: Pepegliacci.jpg (530x838, 108K)

Maybe. Time will tell.

I think migrants will eventually get sick of holding up a bunch of rapidly aging degenerate whitoids and will eventually tell said whitoids to fuck off.

Our crumbling welfare systems are already doing that, don't worry

If you consider pensions to be welfare so be it

What's new about it? It's been like this up to 50 years. Welfare works. Greying populations that refused to have enough children to replace them depend on immigrants.

What's unsustainable is capitalism and keeping 3rd worlders down. What's unsustainable is destroying the planet because we want cheap things.

Reddit tier post.
Replacing populations with nonwhites because of muh welfare is completely honor- and spineless.
Stay where you are, mutt

This retarded guatemalan again

Is there no model you can think of where native europe's cultural inability to have large families will change? Or is europe doomed to have low birthrates forever? And if it is, why not shift the economy towards that model?

Attached: Sqrldrnk.jpg (1357x1080, 86K)

>Replacing populations with nonwhites because of muh welfare is completely honor- and spineless.
Why? You did it to non-whites not so long ago.

It will only get better once our overly selfish and antisocial societies are about to break down and we have to live religiously to get throough hard times again.
Who is we? Also this isn't about revenge

>Who is we?
Nazi Germany, and almost every EU member via colonialism in some manner or another.
>Also this isn't about revenge
I never said it was revenge, just cosmic justice.

Cringe

>le colonialism
>cosmic justice
Ah, the sociology student.
Have fun with your future job (lul)

>inability
It's not an inability

Have fun getting replaced, Adolf.

>he says as he's getting replaced by Alfonso Gomez Hernandez and his obese family of 25

Can i come too please?

I don’t give a shit about that because I’m not wh*Te either. But you do. So I’ll say it again, have fun.

What is it?
Will that change happen soon?

okay, so this a situation you guys got yourself into, right?
Aren't you guys planning to make a change or something?

>le whiteoid meme
Yea, gonna be a yikes from me, my mutt friend
Yes, I believe that this will happen soon. Soon as in 20 years max. Our society has been going down the drain for some time now
It was mostly short sightedness by boomers who don't care about anything but their retirement funds

Society has changed and people have one ore more kids later or none at all. They still can have kids and get some financial "benefits" when doing so.

Becoming more first world = two income families = lower birthrates. Even your worst nightmare, the Muslims in Europe, are already facing this

Change? It's far too late. Not that they want to change it

of course, we have place for everyone!

not here, fuck off we're full.

Nope. Chimpout is guaranteed at some point.

I wonder who will go first desu.

probably us.

What about France?