This is peak womanhood

this is peak womanhood

Attached: 1552257682821.webm (540x960, 1.8M)

based and yellowpilled

Attached: 1549980069218.jpg (820x1024, 188K)

Correct

Attached: 1539090604777.webm (480x852, 2.83M)

show ass or I don't believe it

that's not a woman, that's an insect

okay incel

Disgusting thot has tats ew

what's the difference?

t.

Attached: 1523320985619.jpg (1668x2280, 1.04M)

I was expecting her to deepthroat hard that big black ice cream.

I puked

>yes i defend insects online
>no i dont get insect pussy

I used to get insect pussy if that counts

Attached: 1544674421404.jpg (552x364, 103K)

let me guess, you like kara bogas

he likes them in his wife

And now show her without 5 cm of makeup and plastic surgery.

>SHEEEEEEEEEE'S PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

Attached: 1552715971585.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>man, no way this is just makeup... WAOOAOH

Attached: gookerjap.jpg (880x525, 76K)

based

>women that put in tons of effort to transform their appearance
>not absolutely based

The "Russian" freak that always calls Asian women insects and post make up memes is a confirmed churka cuck with a black fetish. Yuck

that explains everything, what a faggot

She looks like an artificial disgusting insectoid doll whose face can crumble is she moves too much.

>the actual churka aka turkogreek incel who thinks that asian insects are easier because they are so ugly

the left one looks kinda weird too, imo

>n-nooo!!!!!!!!!!!! muh pure cute asian girls!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, THEY ARE C-CUTE I SWEAR DUDES!

Attached: gookerchinks.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

From a moonface to a cave troll

That's him. He is a freak. He is definitely some kind of muslim churka cuck

Attached: 1547050099419.jpg (1002x776, 163K)

are you actually retarded or jk? there's ugly girls with tons of makeup in every race and that doesn't mean all of them are ugly, I can't expect you to understand that if you are a churka cuck
that's what fucking goats does to your brain

In other words, go back to whatever retarded orbiter board you came from churkogreek, and take your insectoid fetish with you. This is a board about international culture, not some sick fetishes
No this isn't me you absolute retard

Attached: japgookchink.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

trained assassins

>hates both whites and asians
whoa I didn't even know that was a thing

I don't give a fuck, fap to acutal insects, piss or shit, but why do you have to shit up this board with your garbage? There are boards for this kind of thing, and they are fucking FILLED TO THE BRIM with your "purecuteasianwaifu" and other garbage

CHRIST gooks are uggo.

yes milord

Attached: iiniku 6.jpg (600x800, 40K)

ok churka cuck, nice to know you are actually retarded so we have to treat you like the special kid you are

how do you even begin to refute this?

Attached: bait.jpg (1811x3999, 1.51M)

She looks like a child.

Dios mio. Are these SEA monkeys?

Are you mentally handicapped? I'm not the only russian flag on this board, and I don't usually post in those kinds of threads, unless it's just insectoid spam thread like this one.

whatever you say Cucky, we support you and care about you cause you are special

you literally can't lmao

Oh nonono

whoever made that image deserves a six pack of the best beer

She looks like she fucks white guys

What is that bottom right graph? What is the difference between no sexual partners and never had sex?

>tfw yellow fever as fuck but also like white chicks a lot

Absolute retard, as expected from an insectoid lover. Why do you have to taint everything you touch? Can't you fucking read for once? It says international culture, not "pictures of women".

t. Sociopath

sure Cucky, everything you say is right cause you are our special boy, are you getting cucked by kara bogas tonight?

>oh yes, this random picture from turkogreek means that this dude is totally into niggers lool
Nice arguments, retard. I don't have any preferred race, I'm not mentally handicapped to have some retarded fetish based on skin colour and this is not the point of my rant, yellowfevershit. Can you, for once in your life open your small fucking eyes and reread my other posts? Your kind is the most prominent with your spam here

>oh yes I hate asian women cause I don't have any preferred race
t. the retarded cuck

I don't hate asian women, but I hate blunt yellowfevershitters like you who shit up unrelated boards with your plastic garbage. I would do the same with nigger or any other spam, but it doesn't happen NEARLY as fucking often as yours does.

>I don't hate asian women, that's why I get mad when I see ppl posting them and start calling them insects
how can anyone be this retarded?

Yeah, stop posting random women on international board, how does that sounds? I would like not to see 20 yellowgarbage threads here, just because you got thrown the fuck out of every other board

Yes and?

Attached: tenor[1].gif (420x314, 755K)

>I'm still mad at you cause you post "insects" but I don't hate them, I swear

KEK THE ONE IN THE TOP LEFT STILL COULDN’T MAKE IT

did she get plastic surgery on her eye?

That woman either uses some kind of a "filter" or she is only 50% asian.

I'm mad because you make 20 threads an hour about a totally unrelated topic. Maybe I should just keep spamming you back with uggos, because you don't seem to get the message.

Disgusting

unbased and roastiepilled

Nah she just looks bad, even with makeup.

Everything looks fucked up, she is ugly as fuck

Attached: 1553202464825.jpg (820x1024, 198K)

how about a french woman?

Attached: 1551726725297.jpg (1417x2126, 669K)

She is cute

Horrible cast, looks 50 in some studio pics, can't believe Yenn gets this granny as a representation

>there's two russians

Attached: b29[1].png (421x500, 151K)

Both are cute in different ways

Mediocre actually, very woggy vibes

Attached: 680x453_21_787d435847a7489e71475f0ac9d25730@690x460_0xc0a8392b_282140171504292157.jpg (680x453, 83K)

>be cutie
>ruin body with tattoos

No worries Hiroshi, she is probably a Ko*ean dog or Chinese rat anyway. You should turn her into a comfort woman.