Am I the only one that wants to see no deal brexit?

Am I the only one that wants to see no deal brexit?

Just to see the Britain burn to set an example.

Attached: brexit-and-the-eu-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/01/07/brexit-uk-financial-services-sector-moves-1-trillion-in-assets-to-eu.html
theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/brexit-tariffs-on-87-of-uk-imports-cut-to-zero-in-temporary-no-deal-plan
youtube.com/watch?v=Ht40yrt3VrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump
Fuck Britain

Could you honestly fuck off and obsess over someone else? No one cares about your baltic shithole, if anything you should be on bended knee thanking us for letting you in by the millions when all your EU """"""friends"""""" had the right idea and banned you from travelling for near a decade. Wish more of you would follow your countrymen's example and stick your head through a noose

lol

>Am I the only one that wants to see no deal brexit?
i thought its already inevitable, are they gonna pussy out?

At this point they'll either pussy out and beg Merkel and Tusk to take them back or they'll crash with no survivors.

Either way will be hilarious.

normaly i would ignore some litshit's thread but...yeah, i want to see them burn to the bone ok

Attached: bhda.png (1112x612, 1.36M)

The seethe

I'm with you brother, fuck the UK.
I can't stand these pussys any more

Damn

I am 100% seething, I don't care if it's a French or a German flag, but I absolutely cannot hack it from East Europeans, we gave them everything owe them nothing and they still have this massive fucking chip on the shoulder it sets my piss to boil

Why do you want to see tens of millions of people suffer?

>Am I the only one that wants to see no deal brexit?
Not gonna happen, parliament explicit rejected a no-deal Brexit. Either May's third deal passes or there's no Brexit.

>xDDD my brother!!!!
Fuck off cuck

why would i care?

Eastern Europe is full of salty failed immigrants that didn't hit the big time over here and had to slink back to their commie block.

>Not gonna happen, parliament explicit rejected a no-deal Brexit. Either May's third deal passes or there's no Brexit.

The resolution was not legally binding. Current law says that if the deal is not accepted it is crashing out if Parliament doesn't vote to force the government to withdraw A50

It is not enough that Lithuania succeeds, but that the UK fails.

Attached: 1532627521467.png (339x277, 29K)

In 10 years these states will have higher HDI rankings than the UK. Slovenia and Czechia are almond there.

Brother is colloquial here.
>le epic cuck meme xD LMAO
underage detected

I just wish that UK will come back into EU, we can't let France and Germany to rule EU.

Lithuanian unironically wins the most here, many of British financial companies think of moving their Hq to Lithuania because of brexit.

2025 LITHUANIA RULES THE WAVES

Attached: 1550000438648.png (634x515, 618K)

You already set the example in greece, isn't eternal slavery enough?

did someone say the b word?

Attached: crop.gif (99x89, 5K)

>can't
too late I guess? We're doing it with Brita in or out tbqh

HDI is bullshit and you know it, the US is lower than a lot of Europe already but if they suddenly opened their borders to us their supposedly "worse" country would be flooded by people from "better" ones.

>CONFUSED BONER.EXE

The UK leaving means all states that have opt-outs or try to demand special snowflake status will have a bad time with no one out of the Big 4 backing them. Get ready for the Euro, Sweden

European union should federate to EUROPEAN FEDERATED EMPIRE

Attached: 1530280851363.jpg (564x528, 31K)

To be honest I want britain to suffer just to bully british posters on Jow Forums

That pic is British males after brexit

Attached: 48380083_2382016938493288_5890520214507880448_n.jpg (438x960, 40K)

>french
>german
>eastern european
anglo education

That isn't what he said.

I think he meant Lithuania, though he is still wrong, as it is Northern Europe.

Attached: European_sub-regions_(according_to_EuroVoc,_the_thesaurus_of_the_EU).png (1024x825, 256K)

>austrian reading comprehension

I alos want a no deal Brexit. I'm looking forward to it having a relatively negligible impact, so that other EU member states realise that they don't need to surrender their political soverignty to Brussels if they want a decent economy.

>relatively negligible impact
lol
>British financial sector is planning to relocate themselves to Europe
>There will be problems with Ireland once again
>Scotland will gain independence due to being very pro Eu
>Tourism takes a huge hit
>Pound goes to shit

>Either May's third deal passes or there's no Brexit.
this. retards itt will ignore this fact.
if we can’t get a deal brexit just won’t happen

>Negligible impact
If anything Brexit has already (before it even got started!) exposed to everyone how interconnected the UK's economy is.

no, they’re not lmao
why do you think they’re here in the first place you retard?

user....

>if we can’t get a deal brexit just won’t happen
Lol, you to reverse article 5, you have to get all of the Eu member states votes.
And you really think all 27 member will vote to reverse brexit when half of Europe gets better deal if Britain burns? lol.

Except we have jumped up the HDI rankings in recent years. Screencapped for laughs at 28 though.

Maybe some will move certain operations overseas, but London will remain a financial hub just like always.

>There will be problems with Ireland once again
Why? There won't be a hard border, even under no deal

>Scotland will gain independence due to being very pro Eu
Not if we don't allow them to have a referendum they won't. They already had their chance to vote for independence very recently.

>Tourism takes a huge hit
Really? Actually we saw a big increase in tourism following the initial vote, due to...

>Pound goes to shit
Not always a bad thing. Not ideal for my holidays admittedly, but good for exports and tourism

It's very interconnected, sure. Either it will be relatively fine under WTO rules, or it will be bad for the UK and equally disastrous for the EU too, so we'll both be motivated to find a better solution. I'm fine with either option

cnbc.com/2019/01/07/brexit-uk-financial-services-sector-moves-1-trillion-in-assets-to-eu.html

Retard
Financial sector is in uk ONLY because it's part of Eu.

Scotland here. Stop using us as leverage for you drivel.

london was a financial centre long before we joined the eu. City of London will still retain it’s current position even if other foreign buisinesses leave

Always fun to see how even the lowliest eastern european shithole thinks its strong when the Brits got beef with the EU.
>LOL we can bully you know, Lithuania stronk!

>Maybe some will move certain operations overseas, but London will remain a financial hub just like always.
What incentive does financial sector had in remaining in small market, while it could relocate to either Eu or Usa?
There's a reason why non usa and non eu countries aren't financial hubs (except tokyo, but even then, it's because it dominates Asian markets. Won't happen with London when it's close to bigger markets).
>Why? There won't be a hard border, even under no deal
No soft borders is one of the main hard points of brexit supporters.
>Not if we don't allow them to have a referendum they won't. They already had their chance to vote for independence very recently.
Not before you got out of the Eu, which Scotland is very pro.
Expect unrest otherwise.
>Really? Actually we saw a big increase in tourism following the initial vote, due to...
Can't comment that
>Not always a bad thing. Not ideal for my holidays admittedly, but good for exports and tourism
Not when you are former financial hub and primarily service industry.

Attached: 1551022591047.jpg (1079x1339, 191K)

yikes this is almost worse than the lards who make this kind of comment whenever the US is mentioned

Shut up mountainjew
You only got rich cause you got lucky with neighbours

So let me get this straight: one country being disconnected from 27 other countries as well as all the trade agreements that country has formed and having to renegotiate them from a position of weakness (for which at the very least America and Japan are already preparing) is going to equally harm a free trade block of 27 countries that retain free trade with one another plus all the trade agreements they've already signed over the years and rules that were already clearly and unequivocably established under the WTO?

Sure thing man. I bet you also bought into the "a UK that isn't dragged down by the EU can negotiate better trade deals" meme. Your own leaders don't even buy into that.
theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/brexit-tariffs-on-87-of-uk-imports-cut-to-zero-in-temporary-no-deal-plan
The powers that be have so little faith in a no deal Britain's ability to negotiate trade deals that they're willing to slash tariffs just to ensure Britain gets all the goods it needs (which will of course make it even LESS attractive to arrange deals with Britain considering there is less to gain from one).

>Not when you are former financial hub and primarily service industry.
not him but what the fuck are you on about?
if anything it would be more harmful if we were not reliant on services.

Maybe some people value national sovereignty higher as a bunch of trade deals? If the EU would solely be an economical trade association, the UK wouldn't have left. But having some lobbyist run super state running your national affairs is not acceptable to some.

hopefully britain kicks out all their polish toilet cleaners.

>What incentive does financial sector had in remaining in small market, while it could relocate to either Eu or Usa?
Convenience of lots of businesses already HQ'd in that area, ability to attract top talent to what js (for some stupid reason) one of people's favourite cities to live in, etc. Like I say, they can just move certain operations to EU rather than the whole business.

>No soft borders is one of the main hard points of brexit supporters

Where Ireland is concerned most """"""hard""""""" Brexiters support no hard border in Ireland, but extra passport control between NI and GB.

>Not before you got out of the Eu, which Scotland is very pro. Expect unrest otherwise.

Fine, let the morons in the SNP stoke up unrest, I don't care. They had the chance to vote out, they didn't. There's not even any guarantee that they'd be able to re-join the EU if they did vote for independence, given that Spain would probably try to block it.

>Not when you are former financial hub and primarily service industry.

One of the reasons why people voted Brexit is exactly because of this - manufacturing jobs have been steadily disappearing from the UK, and we've moved to a services economy (a lot of it bullshit) instead. Maybe we need a weak pound to revitalise some manufacturing instead.

I don't know whether the harm will be equal. I know that certain key cogs in the EU economy (e.g. Deutsche Bank) are on very shaky ground, and could be completely fucked by even a small change in economic conditions, so maybe the EU economy could be even worse hit. Or maybe, as you say, the EU will be able to ride out the storm better and the UK will be worse hit. I don't really care either way anymore to be honest.

Bingo. What do Swiss people think of Brexit? I'm a big admirer of the Swiss-style democratic system, and that was a big influence in my decision to vote leave

I want a Nexit and then join the USA.

>ot gonna happen, parliament explicit rejected a no-deal Brexit. Either May's third deal passes or there's no Brexit.
what? don't they need the EU to approve no brexit?

>Wants to literally destroy it's countries whole economy
Without the Eu Netherlands would be literally subpar to Romania or some other shithole.

Nah. Very early on Macron already stated that the UK can repeal article 50 at any moment. They can cancel the whole affair up to a minute before midnight.

They do, and it won't gonna fly.
Eu has a lot more to gain than to lose in hard Brexit.

it's the only way united Ireland could happen so sure

>Bingo. What do Swiss people think of Brexit? I'm a big admirer of the Swiss-style democratic system, and that was a big influence in my decision to vote leave
You get a lot of coverage here and the consensus is that it is your right to leave whenever you see fit, but also that her majesties current government might might be handling the affair in the most ingenious way. We currently get a lot of fallout from the Brexit, the EU is trying to act tough and put some pressure on Switzerland, which of course triggers Swiss defiance. In the end everybody hopes it solves itself for the best and we can go back to business as usual.

Attached: frens.jpg (640x427, 269K)

That's not how Eu law works.

And Macron is retarded.

t. Law student

I know the EU was your shithole’s saving grace but there were countries that were respectable and established long before the EU existed.

You overestimate the relevance of the EU.

Based, love Switzerland. And you're right, it's a fucking mess how the government are handling it, that's pretty much the only thing that the Leavers and Remainers agree on.

Keyword is
>Before the Eu existed.
We are all too interconnected now, and exiting from it only hurts the nation that chooses to do that.

Best case Scenario to Britain would probably be same deal as Norway and Switzerland is, which is basically
>Do everything that Eu tells them to through directives, decisions and regulations
>Yet have no say in it.

Thank you USA and Marshall Plan.

> same deal as Norway and Switzerland has
ffy

Yet Norway and Switzerland are excelling full EU member states.

>are they gonna pussy out?

They literally can't pull the trigger. The Irish border assfuckery killed Brexit in its infancy. Now they're just dragging the dead baby around and pretending it matters.

Attached: 1553074771999.jpg (4911x2988, 1.59M)

God i hope the crash clears out the fucking banker filth. City of London based economy can kiss my fucking arse

>Do everything that Eu tells them to through directives, decisions and regulations
Nice meme, but the opposite is true, all deals with the EU have to be approved by the Swiss voters, that's why we have a myriad of separate deals, custom made for Switzerland.
The EU is trying hard to push a framework agreement on Switzerland, which essentially would mean giving up our national sovereignty and direct democracy to automatically follow EU rules, but naturally Swiss voters refuse to accept.

>Norway
Oil
>Switzerland
Never was in a war or occupied in more than 200 years, while also having been surrounded by some of the richest countries in the world, on top of having big bank sector which saves money from all over the world.

Oh geee I wonder why.
Britain had none of these things.

Attached: 80bb99d9ae7a34c75691bfb838e3c373e4dc03e9e63ce9fe5ffca01c69590ceb.png (323x329, 149K)

No one wants to be united with Catholic retards.

>Best case Scenario to Britain would probably be same deal as Norway and Switzerland

Won't happen, they already said they don't want this. So basically the best they can hope for is the same status as Japan or Brazil. And the Irish shit will still fuck them up until someone has the bollocks to agree to a hard border.

This.
But it's more realistic than having good for Britain deal or revoking article 50

>while also having been surrounded by some of the richest countries in the world
Also some of the most asshole countries in the world. By the way, our cash comes from early adopting industrial revolution, same goes for the UK.

Attached: Ax01847.jpg (1500x1507, 437K)

>Be surrounded by mountains so invasion is costly af for whole lot of nothing
>Declare neutrality
>Have a lot more time to accumulate wealth due to reasons above
>Might just keep money in swiss, due to being best country for banking because of safety.
>No neighbours will ever invade you cause they are dependent on you themselves
Wew, such assholish countries.

Trust me, Germany and France pales in comparison to the animals called Russians.

There's a reason why Germans are loved by Lithuanians, even if we warred with them most of our history and had been occupied numerous times by them.

Good for you, now go suck some EU cock and leave the Brits alone.

>there's a reason why Germans are loved by Lithuanians
yes, latent nazi sympathies

>EU very good, orange man bad

It's either Eu or Russia for us due to location and population size.
One is rich and progressive
One is poor and violent tribalistic retards
So we chose Eu.
So we are interested in Eu interests, which clash with British ones
Therefore, I cannot leave Brits alone.

Attached: 1442421976701-0.png (446x700, 132K)

No, because Germans always acted better with us than Russians did.
And Germans actually tried to develop the countries they occupied as well.

I've noticed over the past few months that Switzerland has a lot of eurosceptic retards.

This is literally what it looks like to an outsider.

Attached: GTFO.png (1528x2320, 129K)

Oh really? Did you also notice that said euroscpetics have a comfortable majority and had so for the last 30 years, which is why Switzerland never joined the EU?

Just like my girlfriend on her periods.

I want to see it just to see how it goes. I don't want it to go that bad.

Why not?

You know barely no one here wants the euro. If you force it on we'll follow the UK's path.

Because ruining Europe-Britain relations just so Lithuania can feel stronk is an utterly stupid idea? Because most people aren't retarded EU chauvinists?

Because I'm not sadistic

>so Lithuania can feel stronk
How retarded are you?
How does that makes us feel strong?
It's more of a matter that it's good for Eu = it's good for us as well.

fair

There's an ECJ ruling from December stating exactly that. A50 can be revoked at any time during the 2 years period (or possible extensions) without consequences

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht40yrt3VrY
it was all a scam

That's pretty interesting, sheds a new light on the event of the referendum night

Also Scotland here. We'll gain independence with the help of Brexit passing, whether you like it or not you unionist nonce.

As much as I would like to see it, it is very unlikely, whatever the Brexit scenario ends up being.
Spain will block your access to the EU in fear of creating a precedent for an independentist region. Catalonia would fucking love to do the same if it becomes possible.

Fuck it just got pushed up