American & EU citizenship: where is a better place to live?

I have both American and EU citizenship. Although I’ve lived in America all my life, I’m open to living in an EU country. I’m looking for:

>cheap land
>a safe place to live
>lenient gun control laws
>little to no racial diversity
>mountains, rivers, and forests strongly preferred

Which US state or EU country matches my criteria?

Attached: D1946DD9-5FF4-4DB2-9D22-5C5B424A9234.jpg (1424x2015, 181K)

>cheap land
>a safe place to live
Unironicly east germany

What is that gay pic lmao

Soon there won't be a "EU citizenship"

piss off you fucking coward
deal with your shit, the last thing we want is a mongrel that just bails

>cheap land
So better abandon Western Europe and Scandinavia. Abandon especially Germany, France, Italy, UK, Portugal, Spain and Norway. Southeastern Europe not cheap at all, but still a lot better.

>a safe place to live
Again, better abandon Western Europe and Scandinavia (especially Norway and Sweden). Souteastern Europe is much better.

Well, all citizens of European Union are actually disarmed and gun control is serious everywhere. For example, in Poland you have actually no chances to get the permission and earn money for gun (good one costs 2 average monthly paids).

Well, again - forgot about moving to Kebabistan (I mean, Western Europe). Southeastern Europe is ok.

Southeastern Europe, especially Balkans and Romania.

In my opinieon, best choice for you is... Romania.

It's funny because I'm actually a Romanian-American, and you suggested Romania. The problem with Romania is the gun control laws, but I would definitely consider moving there in the future.

will I be subject to racism if I live in ost deutschland? I like the place

No one would even be able to tell the difference. There's already so many kürts.

In the bigger cities like Leipzig or Dresden not
in the really rural areas you might

There are pretty few turks in the east

Attached: 2018_09_Tuerkei_Deutschland_3_ukr_ssb.jpg (712x796, 239K)

I'm azeri/circassian mutt, don't look swarthy as much as the average kurd
I see, thanks. is the saxon accent still prevalent in dresden? I remember reading about how it's different from standard german

I really don't think so. In my opinieon Germany is very dangerous place at all, in every region different type of danger is having place. A lot of nazis live in east Germany and we, Poles, white Europeans, can't really feel save there. They are cultivating Hitler and do a lot of drugs. You definitely don't want to have suprise by suddenly standing between aggressive manifestations of LGBT and Nazi society

aren't eastern germans basically genetically identical to you guys anyways

"I don't think so" - gramatic mistake, i was thinking "Of course, you will be"

Mostly they are. But genetics are one, second is different political ideas in their genetically similar brains

America is better in every single way.

aren't you exaggerating a bit? I doubt it's that dangerous

Attached: 1552652046271.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

Romania is great, i've never been there, but I'm interested in geography and I know that is beautiful country - we have similar mountains, rivers and forests in south Poland. Also, Romanians are poor, but very good people. Mostly orthodox christians, what is big + for me

I'm serious, there are a lot of nazis in eastern EU. Just being nazi makes person stupid, but these one are enormously retarded because of doing a lot czech methaphetamine, which is legal there.

Germany - not only east - is very dangerous for me. I've been there 2 times. And i personally think, that Germany will be failed state in couple of years because of:

1) Multiculturalism and no assimilation.
2) Nazi tendencies in society
3) Liberal and LGBT lobby.
4) Strong salafism and wahhabism, which have silent government support. For you, as a Turk, salafism and wahhabism is not what you want I guess

>cheap land
Eastern Europe

>a safe place to live
Western Europe, definitely the Nordic countries

Somewhat strict laws all over Europe (compared to USA), the strictest are Norway and Germany

Europe isnt really that diverse. If it's non-westeners you're worried about, then this group only accounts for 7% of the populations that contain the most, and even then, most of them are in the urban areas. You should be fine everywhere

The Carpathians, The Alps, Spain, East-coastal balkans, Sccotland and Norway

Damn, again mistake. Not "eastern EU, but eastern Germany. Thinked one, wrote two

>Strictest norway and germany
What?

Attached: number-of-guns-per-capita1-758x758 (1).jpg (758x758, 135K)

Can you even write a correct english sentence, faggot?

Number of guns per inhabitants isnt an accurate way to messure gun laws.
lots of people have guns that are either inherited, or for hunting. Lots of guns are also unregisterd. In Norway and Germany it is perticularly difficuilt to obtain new guns, because you need to go through more training to obtain a licens, and it's also a lot more expensive.

I definitely can, but it's 2 AM and I'm a little bit tired. I'm not in grammatical correctness mood. AUSTRALIAN FAGGOT xD