Migrants

1. ur cunt
2. best migrants. why?
3. worst migrants. why?

Attached: america usa american people diversity.jpg (428x321, 185K)

flag
none. Don't like foreigners
everyone. Don't like foreigners

flag
Congolese are the best
D*tch are probably the worst

flag
educated folk coming in for work, nationality does not matter
"refugees"

1. USA
2. Filipinos. Fun people, low crime rate.
3. Mexicans. Most are all right but the few bad ones are the only bad ones.

flag
asians, they're not stupid but they're ugly
mexicans, they're ugly and they're terraforming this country into mexico

1. USA
2. The legal ones that come young trying to fulfill their American dream, those that fill labor gaps professional or not, those that pay taxes, and those that integrate.
3. The illegal ones, the cunts that come for welfare, those that come to undercut job wages, those that don't pay taxes (usually illegals), and those that don't integrate well.

AKA Mexicans. So many of them come over illegally. May bring their families or start large ones. This of course means they bum off welfare and social security. Free/discounted school, school meals, food stamps, social security, retirement, healthcare, ER, road, etcetcetc. Many don't don't pay taxes because they are illegals working under the table.

But many other races do this too. Worst thing about Mexicans is they never integrate and always fly their Mexican flags on their homes/apartments/cars/protests/etc. Highly unpatriotic for a bunch of illegal freeloaders.

Attached: mexican kid think he looks like white doll.png (1257x732, 649K)

Best migrants : Pajeets, Hooks, Flips, Niggers from Africa
Worst migrants : Latinos, Arabs/Pakis, Poles

Nobody comes for welfare, dude. Undocumented immigrants aren't eligible for federal welfare programs.

>those that don't pay taxes (usually illegals)

They pay sales taxes. They pay FICA taxes and often never withdraw from Medicare and Social Security.

>Worst thing about Mexicans is they never integrate and always fly their Mexican flags on their homes/apartments/cars/protests/etc.

You've never been around Mexicans and Mexican-Americans, have you? Second generation Mexican-Americans almost never speak Spanish well, get indoctrinated with American values in school, and generally consume American pop culture like everyone else.

1. Polan
2. Ukrainians, Vietnamese
3. none, people who immigrate here know they can't expect easy gibs so they are most often hard working, diligent people

Flag
East asians (pref koreans)
By far hispanics

Best migrants
Japaneses - the problem is that they purposefully alienate themselves from society.

Ok migrants
Other latinos - but they shouldn't come here looking for jobs or new opportunities at life, there are better countries in South America than ours in that matter.
Chineses - but it's kinda sad when they come here, because as far as I know They're lured here by some kind of chinese cartel or something.

I never had much contact with other migrants other than these. But I have no problem with migrants, usually they're honest people.

>Undocumented immigrants aren't eligible for federal welfare programs
>illegal mexispics don't get police protection
>illegal mexispics don't use roads
>illegal mexispics aren't always throwing their stupid ass parties at parks trashing up the place
>illegal mexispics don't have 9999 kids
>illegal mexispics don't have 9999 kids that all go to k-12 for free with free school breakfasts & lunches and then go to free community college before becoming CHIs who also wave Mexican flags while talking about AZTLAN despite leaving Mexico and bumming all that free shit.
>illegal mexispics don't drive without licences rising insurance prices
>illegal mexispics don't use free ER raising insurance and medical costs
Kys mexishit. Other migrants do it too, but there are less of them here and you don't see japanese, russians, arabs, or germans hanging their flags outside their homes here in USA.

1. Germany
2. Polens, they integrate well
3. East Hermans, they are scum

>Hooks
What?

>Niggers from Africa
Nigerians or just blacks?

>implying police provide "protection"

Mexicans pay for gas taxes. Schools are mostly financed with property taxes. If they have kids, their kids are American citizens who will end up being extorted by the government over their lifetime just like everyone else anyway.

Croats, Hungarians and Bosnians. Integrate very well. Rather hard working.
Serbs, Afghans and Kurds. Most of them are either undereducated criminals or welfare leeches (or both)
East Germans are based you semen slurping Saarländer

>Arabs
Would have been believable if you were a European cunt. But in the US I thought only high skilled expats make it there no?

uk
french, german, dutch
east """""""europeans"""""""

It's mostly Mexicans that give hispanics a bad rep.

Most hispanics integrate. Mexicans and CHIs keep talking about aztlan and taking their clay back.

Just call us slavs there is no one else in eastern europe other than hungarians and romanians

Venezuelans
haitians by far

Pajeets and Kurds
Chinks, Gooks, Viets and English teachers from any countries

i want to die

>t. pajeet in japan
Piggu go homu

France
Polish: well integrated, works hard, reliable
Algerians: high crime rate, poor integration and live in community

What about kebabs on general?

Also how are American migrants in France?

You could just say you're a chicano and i wouldn't have to bother reading your entire post
>w-were based!
nah

Best Mexicans
Worst Europeans

flag
Belarusians, Ukrainians
Uzbeks, Tajiks and other churkas

>Algerians: high crime rate, poor integration and live in community
But user, l'Algerie, c'est la France!

Attached: francois-mitterrand-9410764-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

US
>best
Southeast Asians in general
>worst
Poles

Within the past two years, yes that's true, but there has been a lot of migration here from Middle East and North African countries. Roughly some two million people in the US identify as Arab-American.

Attached: 12222halal-mickey-ds.png (635x594, 417K)

I don't know any American migrant, not a lot of Turkish too, I live in the north and the immigrants are mostly Moroccan, Algerian, Portuguese, Italian and Polish.

Algerians hate France and still come live here

best migrants - ukrainians
why - cool people, dont stand out and mind their own business, work hard and for little money, very similar to us

worst migrants - herzegovinians
why - disgusting worthless subhuman scum, drug dealers, criminals, murderers, ruin every neighbourhood, install criminal corrupt politicians, goat-fucking mountain dwellers unfit to live a civilized life, ugly as a sin and talk like baboons

>Mexicans pay for gas taxes.
Only because it's built in.
Shits don't pay anything that they can avoid.

>Schools are mostly financed with property taxes.
>speaking as if they own those houses and not just rent a 2 room for 18 people
You're making my case mexishit CHI

How are herzegovinians different than bosnians?

So you live in Michigan/misconsin?

I am from S-H and I like poles much more then ossis,. what is based about being a jobless alcoholic wanna be skinhead with the ugliest way to rape the german language ever. most ossis I met in austria are ok but fuck the rest of them

usa
best - eastern europeans. based people who work hard and assimilate to american values
worst - canadians. every canadian immigrant i've met is a giant faggot.
also third worlders.

"bosnians" can mean different things
most of todays bosnia has nothing to do with actual bosnia
we have western BiH which is basically croatia (parts of it that were held by turks) - thats settled partly by krajina vlachs (""""""""""serbs"""""""""") who didnt get shoahed like they did on croatian side of the border and partly by native croats - croats who live there are poor and subhuman just like herzegovinians, ugly as hell too
then we have actual bosnians from proper actual bosnia (but live also in parts of herzegovina and parts of ex-krajina and posavina) - balije - they are durka durka alla akbar and hate everyone
then we have northern "bosnia" which is basically civilized part of the country today settled by "serbs" (at this point you should have begin to notice that serbs have a habit claiming everyone from atlantic to tokyo is aserb)

there's an arab ghetto slowly forming in the suburbs of a city i live in. there's a few hundred thousand of them. the ones i've run into are obnoxious and uncivilized and noisy

Germany
Dutch, they look like me
Turks, they don't look like me

based Grug the German