Why do they ruin everything?

>Bought stock in Tencent and are destroying PC gaming
>Turned the movie industry to nothing but block busters
>Trying to get a foothold in anime

Attached: IMG_3482.gif (383x254, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxIbq7HkalQ
nytimes.com/2019/01/20/business/china-economy-gdp-fourth-quarter.html
wsj.com/video/how-chinas-economic-slowdown-is-rippling-around-the-region/89AF83D6-4A39-4FD7-982F-534892258A73.html
cnn.com/2019/02/11/business/china-economy-growth-data/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More competition is good for the market though

wtf they are?

For some reason they loved Violet Evergarden

youtu.be/XxIbq7HkalQ

Commie is breathing vandalism

Forgive me, I forgot how to cross link:

banned in here

>It's another thread of an Amerimutt talking about China

Attached: 1429236396847.png (495x454, 301K)

Tencent is good

probably American and Japanese are the most seething duo in the world for chinese uprising

gaming is for children
the movie industry was dead long before chinese influence
anime has been trash since moe
NEXT
so only manchildren hate china?

your lefty pandering trend isnt any better you know at least now when Hollywood try to force another political message they will have to think about the chinese money

nytimes.com/2019/01/20/business/china-economy-gdp-fourth-quarter.html

wsj.com/video/how-chinas-economic-slowdown-is-rippling-around-the-region/89AF83D6-4A39-4FD7-982F-534892258A73.html

cnn.com/2019/02/11/business/china-economy-growth-data/index.html

>destroying PC gaming
>this is what steamcucks actually believe
PC gaming's already dead, it was killed while you faggots fellated gayben

Attached: le happy Gaben.png (492x512, 270K)

BASED chinks > europoors
make dealings cumskin

I'm pretty sure Hollywood has been a leftist fuckfest since before any of us were alive.

And it's another thread where alt right libertarians think Reagan was at fault for what Tip O'Neill's Democrat Congress did.

Seems a bit fishy to me, although if it's true it might explain why Hollywood suddenly stopped caring about Tibetan independence when it used to be a favorite political cause in the 90s.

Attached: soon.jpg (800x709, 129K)

fucking based

truly the most ambitious of nations

Attached: 1547740194396.jpg (1999x1331, 425K)

>all those ugly commie cement buildings
I'll pass.

You realise this how the industry has been sliding since the 50s, right?

Gaben is the god of pc gaming you pleb.

tencent is behind:
Leage of Legends
Agario
Clash of Clans
Fortnite
Unreal Engine

and next Hytale

if anything I have gratitud to them

Blaming tencent is a tired excuse for crap developers who don't want to own up to their own failings.

agario was literally started on Jow Forums lol. bet u didnt know that u chink dick sucking zoomer

whats even more sad and pathetic is how many yuropoors and 3rd worlders are so happy to be like dogs on a leash to china. so pathetic. they should all be ashamed. china is a malice on the world.

SEETHING

you and america are such hypocrites. you bitch about the rest of us dealing with china when both of you fuckers trade with them the most. you can complain about us when you actually wean yourselves from their tit.

oh hi redit

Capitalist freedom units are so much better.

Attached: Who needs building codes.jpg (1024x762, 296K)

They don’t know because it doesn’t affect them. It’s really pathetic that a lot of euros on here and IRL get upset when you “tell them” about their country, but when Japan/Vietnam/Korea tell them about how shitty China is they start acting like they know more than them.

based nippon, it's okay, nobody with a level head agrees or supports china, only retards with some weird complex about the western world do.

>Leage of Legends
shit
>Agario
meme shit
>Clash of Clans
shit
>Fortnite
shit

Your frustration pleases me. I’m Chinese. Rent free in your heads.

Dude I bet the average jap especially the nationalist types are more fine China ruling asia then America exporting niggers to their country.

you have shit taste friend

Attached: shenzhen-china-then-and-now-30-years-later-1980-vs-2011.jpg (800x1182, 368K)

communism
bottom text

Oh yes, a platform entirely focused on user liberty is what killed gaming.
This is the state of contrarian faggots.

>TP
>TF
Hmmmnn

I'm majoring Cartoon and Animation and professors here predict China will overtake anime industry and nothing will stop it since Japanese and Korean employers have paid their aninators shit(less than burger flippers)

Blame capitalism, not China.

Attached: animepaychart.png (640x469, 362K)

voice actors make more. That's bullshit.

PC is the only platform with interesting titles, thanks to indie, genres like strategy and RPG, and smaller developers

why do chinks copy and infect rather than create? this is why they'll never be on par with japan

Only top-tier VAs get paid that much tho

Because they see the west an enemy.

seeNo one will watch soulless Chink anime, hell barely anyone watches anime here still.

You know, 'Animation' originally started in France(1909), and walt disney copied European animation... That's how American animation born. Then Japanese animators appropriated American cartoons. and both of them have managed to created their own animation by now. Just wait a decade and I bet like 30% of /a/ threads will be talking about Chinese animation.

Capeshits have no soul as well but normies still spend their money to watch their movie and buy their goods

>>Bought stock in Tencent and are destroying PC gaming
Isn't there bigger player like EA to blame?
>>Turned the movie industry to nothing but block busters
Kek. Ask Hollywood.
>>Trying to get a foothold in anime
Japanese animators are underpaid and overworking. New player with money should be a good thing.

The average salary in China is $4000 a year.

Based China BTFO'n manbabies

Wage gap is huge in China tho, Chinese pay you fucktons of money when they think you deserve them.

Damn I even got adviced by my senpai to earn $10k~20k before going to Japan because they literally pay their drawing slaves below living wage so if I want to go work there I have to save about $15k(on average)... Working condition within anime industry is indeed fucked up. All this shit wouldn't happen if their employers have allowed them to make a labor union or at least paid them above living wage and respected them. I can say treating animators as if they're burger flippers was the biggest mistake.

You try going from rice patties to mega cities in one generation without taking as many shortcuts as you can.

Attached: IPR violators until rich.png (1442x680, 94K)

>China isn't allowed do the same what my country did

Powerful buildings right there

>a lot of euros on here and IRL get upset when you “tell them” about their country, but when Japan/Vietnam/Korea tell them about how shitty China is they start acting like they know more than them.
FUCKING THIS. This almost seems as if euros and chinks share the same traits so they would naturally defend the other.

>>Trying to get a foothold in anime
good , atleast their anime will have less degeneracy.

You denigrate China because you assume they might do what the west has already done.

As far as I'm concerned they haven't anything to warrant the shit the liberal media puts out. At worse they're as bad as the west just without the media dominance to engage in full on whatabotism to distract us with weapons grade hypocrisy.

this

is not like there is much woth saving anyays

>destroying PC gaming with drm, and online gaming shit
>Turned the movie industry to nothing but capeshit, virtue signaling and other hollywood crap

Attached: 1f7f9b77.jpg (222x240, 9K)

Fucking Gabe's cocksuckers
It's a DRM platform that's replaced game ownership with use licenses. And it's so user-friendly they tried to turn fucking mods into a nickel and diming enterprise.

Imagine your storefront being so fucking dogshit that it lacks basic features other stores released with, and yet has the gall to call itself a major competitor just because they throw chink money at everyone like that autistic kid who pays people to be his friends.

Attached: the actual egs development plan.png (1920x919, 88K)

Capitalism BAD!

this is what the americans believed of the japanese a few years back lmao

And Korea and Taiwan.
Shameless copyright infraction and copypasting until you get good enough to invent is how all the advanced Asian economies came to be.

Imagine attempting to monetize mods and selling absolute non-functional shovelware for years and somehow still be hailed a hero my sycophantic company wars fanboys