they really believe the stuff but they dont understand it
kill women

if their boyfriend is

No, they just babble wathever his imbreed husband tells her

this

no. women also cant be "depressed"

yes
t. knower

Women are too stupid to have thoughts of their own. They memorize and regurgitate whatever they think will get them more attention be is mainstream thoughts or "rebellious" thoughts.

Why is Jow Forums so misogynistic? 6/7 posts are straight up misogynistic, geez.

Because under the protection of anonymity men are free to speak their minds and say what they truly think. I guarantee you 80% of the men you know are misogynists to one extent or another but fear social rejection or trouble at work if they speak their mind.

I don't have much experience with women myself, but this view that women are just mindless and regurgitate whatever their husband/boyfriend tells them seems tenuous. There are many women who are capable of obtaining a bachelor's degree in a hard science or engineering, so they're obviously capable of thinking analytically and forming their own opinions. At least that's how I see it.

thats because they are too shitty to find a boyfriend

>There are many women who are capable of obtaining a bachelor's degree in a hard science or engineering
The ability to get a college degree doesn't test individual thinking skills. College is 95% regurgitation anyways.

what does misogynistic mean?

have sex

Still worrying about who your next shag is gonna be? Sad. While you're in the bed throwing away thousands of potential offspring I'm sharpening my mind and skill with the katana so that when the apocalypse comes I'll be ready for it and you won't.

Attached: cb1.jpg (770x578, 164K)

have sex

Two sex addicts in one thread? Sad. Once you overcome your childish dependency on women you'll finally learn how to be a man.

Attached: 1548897255753.jpg (500x375, 40K)

when you have sex

no. all they want just money

>The ability to get a college degree doesn't test individual thinking skills.
What does test individual thinking skills then? Whether their opinions align with yours or not?

>There are many women who are capable of obtaining a bachelor's degree in a hard science or engineering, so they're obviously capable of thinking analytically and forming their own opinions. At least that's how I see it.

Oh you sweet, sweet boy...

They brutally nag professors before exams about what will be on it. During every lesson they ruthlessly ask "Will this be on the exam? Should I study this?" and so forth. Eventually they give in, especially male professors.

Dudes study the whole course then focus on the parts more likely to come on the exam in the last few weeks. Girls from DAY FUCKING ONE are hardcore drilling only to get through the exam. They learn way less but seem to learn more. Appearance over substance, always, always, always.

You should see their faces when they are forced to code for a project. Literal dread. And if they can't talk their way out of it, to instead do some literary studies (copy paste from other reports), they hang around the computer halls and charm up some nerds to code it for them.

based & redpilled

this is the case in my experience as well but i never really cared much about it. reading this actually made me notice