WTF I don't want to go to France anymore

WTF I don't want to go to France anymore...

Attached: piva5bjzdin21.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=AuFiBjNTB9o
asiaone.com/entertainment/song-triplets-had-urine-thrown-them-racists-france-says-father-song-il-kook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gypsies…

wtf france

>white "people"

Ah, well. You're not missing out on anything, France can hardly be called the "French nation" these days.

It's a local custom to say hello I do it every morning to my neighbours

Since they are asian it was piss but if you're white we throw cum at you or shit if you're black for instance

WTF! Do French people actually do this?

That reminds me of that one time a guy in my town kidnapped a Chinese girl and he and his girlfriend raped her together.

Skincancers really be on that trump shit

>Flag

Wtf even crazy japanese rightwingers don't do that terrible things to innocent korean kids

>Junko dot jpg

>Bryan Ke

>virginia tech massacre

hot

Why don’t the French like Asians? Asians are the best immigrants. They actually contribute to society

>Daehan, Minguk and Manse [these children] have made $4.6 million through endorsement deals alone, AsiaOne reported in 2015.
Hah.

Attached: 1540198508861.png (232x206, 71K)

we like Japanese and Indochinese, not k*reans

We like Koreans. You can send Koreans here and we will send you Africans

Remember virginia tech massacre by korean.

Attached: 1D19A3D1-DB14-4331-B479-ABCB644D7AFD.jpg (900x688, 170K)

French people generally like Asians.
It's just that people in Paris are sick of the tourists and Chinese tourists have quickly became known for being rude and obnoxious.
In smaller town you wouldn't find such animosity but people are pretty racist in general

whitoid pest control is community service

Why are the French so racist?

:(
:0
:)
:(

so who did this?
gypsies/niggers or actual frogs?

I feel like this is a very accurate explanation.

I make 8k a month I WANT theses kids!

>germans.

Attached: 1550555993854m.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

I think that's just how they say hi there

>Daehan, Minguk and Manse
too lazy to search for source, but I hope you're fucking joking with those names

Are you French?

mainlander chink pajeet and arab should be banned from travel

Wtf France

>wtf france
>you racists
>i don't want to visit france anymroe
lmao, you little tight pussies

It’s ok koreans are subhuman
Why does Korea insist that the Japanese never apologised nor compensated for their actions, even to this day,
And How much all of the money japan has compensated Korea until now?

The only reason? Money.
Korea have never stopped asking for compensation, even until now.

>Then How much all of the money japan has compensated Korea until now?
>the Total compensation payments at 1965 were 79.5 trillion yen
>(Korea's national budget at that time was 1.97 trillion yen)

In 1965, Japan and Korea signed the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty,
Japan was granted $ 300 million (about 108 billion yen) for free, $ 200 million (about 72 billion yen) for a fee,

300 million dollars for private loans ,
The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] was paid.

And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea

>a fucking wall of text
chill the fuck out japan

99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Its resulted all the same plastic face.

Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop?

It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.

Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.

And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans. What a sad people koreans are.

Everyday at the plastic surgery streets in Gangnam and seen high school girls wearing face masks to hide their recent work.

Koreans are commonly sent plastic surgery.for a birthday gift or high school graduation gift.

Point of kpop style plastic surgery is cut and change the face entirely different from the facial bone stracture.
And so many of korean is doing it
Do not copy peast the face kpop gook

Attached: 62F5D9D5-EC32-4199-81F9-832990550FF1.png (750x1334, 3.79M)

fucking autist

The japanese posters here have fully convinced me that their population is not human.

more like people with Asperger's actually post here

good

Attached: 1548818596171.jpg (1584x864, 259K)

Jow Forums posters aren't reflection and representative of people IRL

this board is the purgatory before entering hell

yeah i went to france last summer for the first time but not paris. was in montpelier for a week or so and it was pretty nice

>France
>Basiért et rougepilled comme toujours
youtube.com/watch?v=AuFiBjNTB9o

I fucking wish
asiaone.com/entertainment/song-triplets-had-urine-thrown-them-racists-france-says-father-song-il-kook