Mfw, my country has no culture whatsoever, both historically and contemporary...

>mfw, my country has no culture whatsoever, both historically and contemporary, so I have to resort to other countries' media to fill the void

Attached: 1552369628666.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE--qiqK9Dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ngl, I was expecting a brazilian flag
iktf

>spain
>no culture
what?

I think he meant popular culture

Who do you mostly import from?

spain is a country of culture and history in every way possible - a very great one

My mother and sister went to Chile recently and it seemed like a neat place, and honestly, I envy Chileans.

Attached: 1-39.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>He doesn't have Munamies
I laugh at culturless non-nations.

Look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE--qiqK9Dg

>He bought into the culture meme
Culture is worthless user, if you need a history to feel fulfilled as a person, you're doing it wrong.

They told me everywhere they went was clean, safe, pretty and people were polite.

Come on, man. Literally every country in the world has its own culture.

We are not different from other Latin American countries I'm sure they got a good impression because they only visit the """tourist""" zones

Naw, I'm a google street pro, your cities are cozier, even the smaller ones.

isn't one of your coastal cities a unesco world heritage site?

Valparaiso is overrated af I don't understand why people go there, it's a shithole

better than santiasco

We're not Spain.
Probably they went to the nice places, those that are intended for tourists, because everywhere else you go, it's shit, and the lack of culture it's undeniable.
Burglars
What did he mean by this?
>feel fulfilled as a person
Probably, but still you can't deny that culture it's pretty important if you really want to feel part of a country.

Nope

nuestra cultura es la española más la nativa

English pls, so everyone can join the thread

yes you are
it doesnt matter what region of it you are - andalusia, castile, argentine, extremadura, bolivia, aragon, chile..
spain.

no
chupalo, tengo razon

chao jefe

Attached: 1529476325613.png (245x384, 91K)

Back to your containment thread then

You probably live in santiago so you have nothing to identify yourself with but angry people and immigrants

lmao, can we be british then?

>couldnt prove him wrong

/thread

>foreign parents
>born in america
>no identity
breh you dont even know

We have just a small part of Spain's culture, mostly andalusia and galicia... and that's it. Besides with so many countries sharing the same culture, it doesn't feels very unique. Also it's not about what other countries left us, but rather what we have done for ourselves.
Where do you live, and tell me something about your culture, that doesn't include banging drums, and incinerate forests.