Is it safe to walk down the street, alone, at night in your city?

Is it safe to walk down the street, alone, at night in your city?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-23 at 9.56.02 AM.png (1174x1328, 1.1M)

Safe, yes, but also scary.

yes it is perfectly safe to walk my village road alone
theres mostly old people who live here anyways and they will soon be dead

If youre brown enough you get to be in stealth mode

No it is very dangerous don’t come to Japan

>being rich is universal healthcare

yes but I CC just in case

yes, i live in a village and it's quite safe

Totally safe unless you come across a roving tweaker

Maybe but, safer if you're white

Yeah even tho my city gets memed pretty hard aside from some gypsie trying to steal my Backpack nothing ever happed

yeah, but not universally, I mean, cunts used to shank each other all the time here for entire centuries and it's only in recent times that the torch has been passed to fistfights and then just not attempting to harm the other at all, but generally, yes

*Block your path*

Attached: motochorros.jpg (657x388, 51K)

perfectly safe. remember to count your money and check insta on the way :^)

Nop, you'll be robbed, raped and killed, also not exactly in that order.

Depends on which street.
If it's a main road it probably is safe because of all the taquerias that don't close until 4 AM

>t.

Attached: 4E6F3A48-5F9A-4AB9-B4B9-12EED9C1CCEC.jpg (500x438, 53K)

Entirely safe, no matter where you are or what time it is. The only danger is getting hit by a car if you're wearing dark clothing and in the street

Eh, I wouldn't past 10pm

Nunca vi uno por asuncion, pero nenes que se creen toreto con sus hilux son igual de giles

never walked alone at night so i don't know. i would say it's mostly safe.

It's cold outside at night, so it's safe for now. Summer on the other hand is a different story, got robbed twice in my life, one time a junkie was holding a knife in millimeters from my eye, I could feel it with my eyelashes, not the best experience tbqh
t.Vladivostok-kun

Based and white genocide pilled

yes

Yes definitely, don't believe that media sensationalism nothing bad ever happens in Chicago :^)

Yeah I've been doing so drunk for years and never had the slightest issue.

Yes, if you don't mind losing your cellphone, wallet and possibly getting shot or stabbed.

>there are people that will never get to enjoy wandering home drunk at 2am without being scared of getting mugged

When you're a 6'5" man and live in a good neighbourhood, yes.

no, drunk bikers can run over you at any time.

sure, but there aren't any sidewalks

britain has universal healthcare my dude, the joke is that she married into the royal family and thus became a british citizen

It could be, but I still wouldn't do it. There's a chance you could get bashed by boongs.

i've had "people" (usually niggers) try to mug me on nights out drinking a few times, but i'm a big guy for them so i always win

pretty sure they don't carry weapons because they're also going out to clubs that give pat-downs

You don't need to be a citizen.

why all U.S cities have that scary vibe during night?

Yes. The elderly and small kids walk and run around on their own as well. Only thing that might be intimidating walking alone at night on a weekend would be an aggressive drunk finn, but they too are usually so shitfaced that they don't really pose a threat to anyone and they too leave kids and elders in peace.

>Is it safe to walk down the street, alone, at night in your city?
no

>tfw no blond british husband

There's barely any crime here. Most are just scams.

i've been to mexico, brazil and central america. The scariest and sketchiest people are always the crazy black crackheads on the train leaving LAX.

No you might get shot

how safe is romania compared to balkans.

not at all, if you're not friendly to the hobos they will probably stab you

at my old university i frequently used to walk home after studying late until about 3-4am, you could walk down the middle of the street because there was no traffic

not very safe, but not really dangerous either

Yes, but not as safe as when Franco was alive. You could drink, get wasted on the street and wake up with your wallet untouch. Now is the same, but you are worried when waking up.

Safe as long as you ignore gypsy neighborhoods, but you can smell those from far away.

>pretty sure they don't carry weapons because they're also going out to clubs that give pat-downs
What the actual fuck

Yes, but only because I live in a town.

Completely safe and also somewhat pretty (town of like 12k)

My city is pretty safe, the biggest trouble you'll find is drunk people throwing fists.