Why are white people so effeminate? Do they just enjoy being emasculated or are they always that way?

Why are white people so effeminate? Do they just enjoy being emasculated or are they always that way?

Attached: 1553144187826.jpg (1200x1294, 229K)

no, we want to be masculine, but we don't know how so we always end up getting cucked by kara bogha

i want a bf (male) that's as cute as me

>slave
>we
No.

i blame japanese entertainment industries with disgusting anime, lolicon, hentai, moe and that shit, japan has lose his pride as a nation, japanese liberalism has destroyed his great culture and not only that they want to unleash their mental disorders

>Why are americans such shitposters? Do they just enjoy being shitted on or are they always that way?

I blame Japan

Attached: blowjob.webm (624x348, 1.73M)

I want to be a girl but HRT and surgery is gross.

You'll never be a girl. Just accept it.

Attached: 1551955223537.png (888x894, 520K)

WHO

he already did

HRT is good IF you can pass, surgery is for brainlets.

>surgery
it's just butchery
feminine bepis are to be savoured not cut in half to make a fake v*gina

Hate to burst your bubble but in the US nonwhites are more likely to be homosexual and transexual

and how is that a bad thing?

Attached: anaconda.webm (1000x750, 2.59M)

é o meu video preferido dela, gostosa do caralho, meu pau n é nem metade do dela

This
Checked

Attached: ezgif-3-ae6e36cb9718.jpg (590x322, 41K)

>potential cunny thead
>DUDE RACE LMAO

Cunts

Attached: 1552070491688.png (400x382, 175K)

don't start a cunny thread with race bait then.

I was criticizing OP.

daily reminder that Christcucks promoted LGBT first before rampant anime launched to your places. every degenerates start from there.

sorry

I appreciate the apology

your people practice gay sex for centuries don't blame us for your inherent mental disorder

Attached: kitagawa_utamaro.jpg (410x263, 51K)

Japan is not as degenerate as the west though. It's whites that are easy to be manipulated

other country did, letting practical gay marriage tells you've fallen into side of degeneracy and fallacy of gender equality.

may be, but your country is so happy with that right? you sell us your shit and gay animation, your industries are getting rich with this kind of product you're making a normalization of paedophile, transgender tendencies, weeb style of life and other disgusting things, you people are clearly profiting of this shit

itt:

Attached: 7845789345.jpg (698x392, 108K)

>you're making a normalization of paedophile, transgender tendencies, weeb style of life and other disgusting things
intellectuals aren't deeply influenced by fiction and mustn't think that it works along its story. only softy sponges stuffs to make social attention as special status unusually seen in western

bump

no candidates?

you were respectable when you used produce movies like kurosawa movies, what happened with you?

yes i worded it wrong and now i regret it

Name for heaven's sake