Lol

Lol

Attached: 08Z_FcUOijE.jpg (580x530, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TLx2L8gTLY
youtube.com/watch?v=PlzI3lttcJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo&t=222s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Social media is a mistake

I hope they cleaned the carpet first.

I don't see nothing wrong here

إن شاء الله

Cringe, and i bet its Salafist interpretation of Islam

and that's a good thing... please don't gulag me Frau Jacinda

mashallah

>double negatives
spit

NZ is leafland 2.0
ardern was a mistake

Ain't nothing wrong with double negatives

Mashallah

Maybe he meant that he does see something wrong.

What is the solution to the white problem?

Marshmallow

I mean, it's not great, but you guys are America 2.0 so you can't really talk

>Salafist interpretation
All interpretation of Islam is wrong. It's a fact you can't dispute.

Wrong in what sense? What is the right one?

I mean, if they learn how Islam is a medeival dealth cult, I see no problem in it.

Islam is the logical conclusion to far right ideology

>Wrong in what sense?
You'll always find a sect which will find your interpretation wrong and behead you instead.

Its a religion of peace

That is true. That's why i don't get people who are like: wtf but you don' pray and drink ocassionally. Even the devout sunni muslim would get beheaded by some sect or if he is shia or sufi (sufi are the most based ).

>A fucking fern

Attached: 1553177313763.png (683x858, 751K)

maybe she should also get her clit removed as part of solidarity towards NZ victims under FGM.

this desu

>makeup
>not even wearing the headscarf right
absolute laughing stock

White people were a mistake. I'm glad we are being bred out of existence.

I agree. It is good that we fellow white people will not be having children. We, fellow white people, are pathetic.

It's amazing how postmodernist progressives can make me have sympathy for a murderer of innocents.
In any other scenario I'd feel sympathy for the families but then these fucking retards come out with comical virtue signaling and make that impossible. Why would police have to learn about Islam? Why do they need to wear hijabs?
Fuck this.

brave and powerful

Attached: 1553191939933.png (500x689, 164K)

What do you mean?

>Puts on a sign of oppression
Fits pretty well I might say

Only way to create a lasting society that embodies the ideals of the far right

unironically this
fuck having children that are gonna turn into this

The shooting was based, but bluepilled.

Attacking the problem vs the source. I have little sympathy for any of them unlike someone shooting up some random church with black people in it for no reason.

thats your own interpretation, im not going to dispute whos the right ones or the bad ones and if this because your country getting invaded by illegals, you have the right to reject them.

>The shooting was based, but bluepilled.
I am legit scared to even make jokes like that on 4channel. I feel like Jacinda is personally going to pull up at my house, put a bag on my head, and throw me in the back of a van.

Muslims never do this when there is an attack by them.

It kidna is, but only in it's ultimate form. And kinda shows that even if the whole world would be far right, they would still have wars, genocide each other and fight for territory

>That's your own interpretation
>Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance

Based kafirposter (from fellow kafir)

Because they're not attention whores craving for social points

what do you want us to do go to church ? its not my fault your kind is cucked all you had to do was just morn not virtue signal

So what else is she gonna do to you after that?

Attached: htr.jpg (236x256, 3K)

all*h?

You are guilty of thoughtcrime. To avoid further action please report to the nearest reeducation facility within the next day.

t. GCSB Haram Communications Division

All religion is violent. Some hindus still practice Suttee (widow burning).

Take away their iPhones

No and honour killing isn't a thing.

okay little bros its getting a little obsessive...

So wrong

it allows them to relate more to the community which they police which makes their job easier, look at american police no wonder nobody likes them when all they do is beat down or shoot the first black they see

The religicuck fears this statement. He knows in his heart that it is true.

God bless America (a more functional brain)

Attached: lolkiki.jpg (259x194, 6K)

unironically true, they don't give a shit what the kuffar think, it's the kuffar that try to larp and show how progressive they are.

lmao atleast our government kills pedophiles instead of supporting them.

I hate cops
youtube.com/watch?v=4TLx2L8gTLY
youtube.com/watch?v=PlzI3lttcJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo&t=222s

border security kidnaps and rapes immigrants all the time lmao
they ARE the pedophiles

Damn, Pajeet, that was very BASED

good

I wonder if they also take classes on Maori and Asian history/society which are actually relevant minorities

Holy shit thats based

Attached: a3da66ee.jpg (217x232, 6K)

It's over faggots.

Btw does anyone have a link to the New Zealand azan broadcasted nationally today?

Does anyone else unironically feel bad for the Kiwis? Bruce just went in there and shot the place up and now they're taking the Kiwis internet access and guns and literally becoming an Islamic State.

>becoming an Islamic State.
No they will forget everything they learn once the photo has been put up to social media

that's not really what he meant, vanya

based mughal slayer

>literally becoming an Islamic State.
How?

Honestly the thing that shocks me the most is just how ignorant these people are of Islam, they think wearing a veil is some sort of solidarity when in reality it's so men don't look at you (This is especially creepy when you see toddlers in Hijabs).

>blasting islamic prayers
>literally removing jesus for no reason
>hijabs
unironically worse than your country sven, and took much less time.

Calm down, Aslan, it's normal that not everyone like/tolerate your tradition/religion.

only just enacting strict gun law and observing threats of weapons, nothing else changes as usual.

I'm pretty calm, this is what he meant >that not everyone like/tolerate your tradition/religion.
Why do you toleerate then? Make russians leave from islamic regions in russia, mr president

it's what they get for being shitcunts

White people but especially white women are pathetic.

Attached: 1550815862892.jpg (689x720, 297K)

>but especially

based post

In other words he mant what he said. Religion is dialectic shit, therefore it's philosophy, therefore it's a mistake.
>Why do you toleerate then?
Your towelhead friends invading my home region and government do absolutely nothing. In fact they do opposite.
>Make russians leave from islamic regions in russia
Expell them and just fucking LEAVE

English is not japanese

>Religion is dialectic shit, therefore it's philosophy, therefore it's a mistake.
True.
>Your towelhead friends invading my home region and government do absolutely nothing. In fact they do opposite.
They are not my friends, which is your region? I'm talking about tatarstan and bashkiria, you can make caucasus independat all you want, i don't give a fact.
>Expell them and just fucking LEAVE
Ok, let's meet up tomorrow and talk to putin, where do you live btw?

Very based view. Only dumb poltards want white Sharia.

*i don't give a fuck lmao

>all they do is beat down or shoot the first black they see
based and redpilled

>Ok, let's meet up tomorrow and talk to putin, where do you live btw?
Why should I do all the work for you?

Attached: fedorascarycat.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

'ight it's time to kill this thread, janny

your ip will get killed with it just fyi

Because you are part of the problem. I'm not.

they did that to avoid muslim faggots. it has nothing to do with religion.

It's not me invading your precious tatarstan, my friend, it's the other way around. How it's I'm an part of the problem and you're not?

>Why would police have to learn about Islam?
They don't, but they choose to. It's a thing that happens sometimes here in the first world.

TiL: the police engaging with a community is a bad thing because cucks soy beta male virtue signalling muh sweden blah blah blah

Crop out the photo and tell Jow Forums it's the police training before the false flag operation

>cops should bother with an extreme minority in the country instead of actual relevant minorities like Maori or Asians
The world doesn't revolve around Mecca, Abdul.

God imagine the smell of how fucking hard they all are omg

>It is working
I feel bad for poltards more than I hate them
hopefully someday they wake up and stop letting hate fear and desperation consume them

Attached: 1543473887757.png (422x488, 306K)

quick rundown?

cringe

It's your ethnicity, your government. I have nothing to do with caucasians and tajiks except having the same religion as them.